Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,227 members, 7,950,259 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4704408 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) ... (3754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mophor: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good day house
Please how many cartons of 60x60 Tiles would be used for a 90sqm building and how much does a carton cost
Thanks in anticipation
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hamachi:
This is the quote they gave meMaterials
1. 5packs of Brush Bond FLX III @55,000 each = 275,000
2[b]. 1carton of TS303 200ml size @35,000[/b]
3. Transportation @15,000
4. Workmanship @1,500/sqm = 120,000(optional)

Total: #445,000
The attached screenshot is 1l...but so far you're buying from the manufacturer,the price is good.and the workmanship is negotiable as well.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hamachi(f): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
olukaygold:

The attach screenshot is 1l...but so far you're buying from the manufacturer,the price is good.and the workmanship is negotiable as well.
Thank you very much for your time. What's your opinion about the 1000 for a sqm, is that not too much?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hamachi:
Thank you very much for your time. What's your opinion about the 1000 for a sqm, is that not too much?
Negotiate with Him,but as long as he'd do a good Work,I don't always care about the workmanship fees...all I always care are the originality, qualities of the Materials and durability of its work.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by culcid(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Any body that is roofing expert here , holla
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2022
A cartoon of 60x60 tiles is 1.44sqm. So for your 90sqm building you will need 62.5cartoons. But you need to add extras for tiles that might breaking during handling.

The price varies depending on the type of tiles you want to buy.

Mophor:
Good day house
Please how many cartons of 60x60 Tiles would be used for a 90sqm building and how much does a carton cost
Thanks in anticipation
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cold141114(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2022
Mophor:
Good day house
Thanks in anticipation

And if you will need a tiler that can work perfectly for you...... I'm available sir and can travel to anywhere.......

Modified.... And if you can take good pictures of the place you want to use the tiles.... I can provide perfect estimations for you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2022
The size of your septic/ soak away pit is rather small for the number of occupants/ users. I suggest you do an additional one if you have space for it otherwise there would be frequent need to dislodge the waste.
Adding a soak away to your septic tank is done to save cost and space, it should however be big enough to do both works.

Also, the hole you are digging for the bath and kitchen wastes is very okay. It's serves as a sump pit until you can construct a channel to drain you waste water away.

MrOkenwa:

I have a rental build that's expected to accommodate between 32 to 40 people. so, we did 14x6x10ft septic with soak away of 6x6x6ft. Both will take care of the poop. We are digging a hole of about 15 rings depth for the water coming from the kitchens and bathrooms.
I don't know if you have a better suggestion. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Myzubby(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2022
Myzubby:
We Are seashelters limited .
We have top quality stone coated

roofing tiles(4500/sqm)

Water collectors(affordable rates )

Turkish doors .(220k/320k) 3ft and 4ft respectively.

Wallpapers.(3000).
Location. Nnewi Anambra state .
WhatsApp:09165705880.
still selling
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KindionPaints: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2022
sethtsadopp:

How much is original stucco paint now?
27k Revano stucco
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KindionPaints: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2022
sethtsadopp:

How much is original stucco paint now?
27k Revano stucco. If you need you can contact me on 07051934963
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gigdfhjjhvc: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2022
QSFemi:
Location?

Chairman na for Benin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2022
Aforxzy:

The size of your septic/ soak away pit is rather small for the number of occupants/ users. I suggest you do an additional one if you have space for it otherwise there would be frequent need to dislodge the waste.
Adding a soak away to your septic tank is done to save cost and space, it should however be big enough to do both works.

Also, the hole you are digging for the bath and kitchen wastes is very okay. It's serves as a sump pit until you can construct a channel to drain you waste water away.

Thank you for your response ma.
What size of septic tank do you suggest that I add to the existing one?
I don't have much space but I can still create space for a smaller size with more depth.
Yes, the hole is meant to serve till the landlords in the community are ready to join hands together to construct a channel for our waste water. Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adigun7(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2022
We sell Quality,durable and affordable roofing sheets contact us at Esgee-tech concepts and solutions call/WhatsApp 09035076732,08078696012 esgeetechconcepts@gmail.com.....we are a call away

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rukyboy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Aforxzy:
A cartoon of 60x60 tiles is 1.44sqm. So for your 90sqm building you will need 62.5cartoons. But you need to add extras for tiles that might breaking during handling.

The price varies depending on the type of tiles you want to buy.

Do you have an average realistic price one can expect to pay for a carton or per sqm.

Mid range quality tiles. Not too basic.

Smtn to be used for a rental property
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good afternoon everyone.. we are still available for your pop, wall screeding, art work, pre cast paraphet job...

check our links for job updates and pop designs

https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/91#115855329

chat us on whatsap for more details

pics attached. outside scree-ding and internal pop design.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
You can add 3.5mx 2.25m x 3m deep septic/soakaway pit.

MrOkenwa:

Thank you for your response ma.
What size of septic tank do you suggest that I add to the existing one?
I don't have much space but I can still create space for a smaller size with more depth.
Yes, the hole is meant to serve till the landlords in the community are ready to join hands together to construct a channel for our waste water. Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cold141114(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
rukyboy:

Do you have an average realistic price one can expect to pay for a carton or per sqm.

Goodwill 60x60 and should be around 3k to 3.5k per square meter
Design and glazed or not glazed makes the prices varies too
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by coldcandy: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cold141114:

And if you will need a tiler that can work perfectly for you...... I'm available sir and can travel to anywhere.......

Modified.... And if you can take good pictures of the place you want to use the tiles.... I can provide perfect estimations for you
Impossible!!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cold141114(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
coldcandy:

Impossible!!

How is it impossible, do you think i can't say the amount of sharp sand or cement needed mere looking at the space.... I'm not talking about measurement since that has already been stated
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2022

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Royal tiles avg price from #5,000per sqm for the 60x60 tiles plain matt.

rukyboy:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cold141114:

60x60 virony porcelain is okay as well and is affordable

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good evening everyone, what causes pop to collapse? I saw this on instablog and it is scary...who should be blamed for this?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
DFAMEGUY11S:

How much for a carton? The last picture and also if you have black tiles
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cold141114(m): 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
DFAMEGUY11S:

But you know virony quality and too cost

Just saying if the OP will go for that quality against goodwill or time ceramics
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
redgem:
Good evening everyone, what causes pop to collapse? I saw this on instablog and it is scary...who should be blamed for this?

mix ration... bad cement.... poor workmanship...

pop under deck is difficult it take more time and you have to use enough filas...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rukyboy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Cold141114:

Thanks. Do you have a link to anyone that sells them?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Surulere multi flat lighting

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
rukyboy:

dfameguy11S
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
rukyboy:

thathistoryguy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
bolu1986:

mix ration... bad cement.... poor workmanship...

pop under deck is difficult it take more time and you have to use enough filas...

Such a big loss...the workman will take the blame though cos everything boils down to him. 1) Mix ratio was done by him 2) he should have been able to detect a bad cement 3) he should have known the quantity of materials to use. It's sad though

(1) (2) (3) ... (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) ... (3754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gbadexy(m), Amigoss and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.