Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4566540 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) ... (3716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2022
kopell:
His cut and join explanations don’t make any sense, many of them will be using Sir, before they get the contract as soon they get it part payment made that Sir, immediately becomes mr with small letter. They always forget the guy that gives you job that makes you think you’re rich because he gives you 10 million contracts, can also referred you to his circle that can give you 100 million if you do as expected. Ero ooo, they try to break the glass cup to closed that opportunity just as Mr Okenwa said it’s shameful to read stories like these on this platform. Please don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of good contractors doing great jobs without any drama here.

As I have recently learned, a tradesman that cannot explain his quote or cannot explain why he prefers this to that, or who has a bad temper, and answers questions with big terms of trade instead of attempting to carry his client along will most likely turn his employer into his boy.

Some of them show signs that they are the Sir even before money changes hands, so be very observant.

Better to kick him or her out before money changes hands

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2022
Patriot9:

Humm this is a new sound system right?
How does it work and how effective is it

It has been around for a long time… music automation it is… control what you listen to via Bluetooth or keypad within the house
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mamcoker: 8:12am On Dec 18, 2022
topsy23:

Take to this engr +234 803 935 3747
He's also on nairaland
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2022
gentlesoul83:
Congratulations!!! More wins
Amin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
FOR YOUR BUILDING DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION CONTACT ME VIA NUMBER ON THE SIGNATURE

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itsrm(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
FEGEITOK:

You showed yourself to be a bitter person.

This could be bad for your business.

Your post was ill advised

It is not news that awards are bought in this country. When it's not bought, its just people giving awards to their friends and business associates so they can get more contracts or favourable government policies.

Perhaps you think it's paper the organisers of the award use to organise it or that they themselves are not in it for making money.

Not many awards are won simply on the basis of merit and certainly not the one Mr Money won.

What is bitter about saying the obvious truth. No be only ill advised

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
Itsrm:

It is not news that awards are bought in this country. When it's not bought, its just people giving awards to their friends and business associates so they can get more contracts or favourable government policies.

Perhaps you think it's paper the organisers of the award use to organise it or that they themselves are not in it for making money.

Not many awards are won simply on the basis of merit and certainly not the one Mr Money won.

Agreed.

The context of my post is Romans 12:15.

The second reason for saying so is what you have alluded to, Money.121 is influential and has a lot of contacts, certainly with that post, there will be zero referrals from money.121 to the guy who made that post.

I am sure you know that certain circles can only be gotten into by introduction and not based on how good you are at what you do.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itsrm(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
FEGEITOK:

Agreed.

The context of my post is Romans 12:15.

The second reason for saying so is what you have alluded to, Money121 is influential and has a lot of contacts, certainly with that post, there will be zero referrals from money121 to the guy who made that post.

I am sure you know that certain circles can only be gotten into by introduction and not based on how good you are at what you do.

I get your point now.

But who knows how well the guy is also doing offline. Maybe Mr Money is even the one who needs his referral cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
megacontrol:
Hello chief,

I was searching for wooden ceiling and found this samples you posted recently.

Do you know anyone that can pull this or something similar off?

I need to combine wooden ceiling with PoP on a loft/pent, will be glad if you (or anyone for that matter) could point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Did you finally do this?

I just completed the renovation of my place and I am about to attempt this.

I spent all of yesterday at Kugbo wood market and I have cut all the wood panels that I intend to use to do this.

I have also spent some time on relevant YouTube videos and I have assembled carpenters to assist me make this happen
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
Itsrm:

I get your point now.

But who knows how well the guy is also doing offline. Maybe Mr Money is even the one who needs his referral cheesy

Smiles.

You have a point, Sir.

Maybe that is why he is not scared to say what he has in mind.

Even in Nigeria, I see so many well placed people who condemn in secret but praise in public to guarantee their finances are not affected
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
Itsrm:

Yes i bought the Award this way!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7484808/ceo-imran-roofing-properties-adegboyega#119220126

Feel free to purchase yours grin grin

Let rest about this award things
Congrat the winners and waka pass

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
Jasobry:
Please I'm still looking for who can replicate this type of wooden ceiling for me. I prefer it to POP.

Did you finally get this done?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Coiner: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
FEGEITOK:

Smiles.

Privacy comes at a cost, like everything else.

In this particular instance, just as you can't be seen. If men of the underworld were to operate in your house, no one will know that something isn't right.

Nothing against high fences, but I wanted you to be aware of the potential cost of that extreme privacy.

This is why the police make an issue about tinted windows and the high and mighty die for them.

What an irony by the way.

It's all about preference.

I have never been a fan of high fences and gates. Why build a fine house to hide it all behind a fence almost taller than the building itself?

About security, I believe fence alone doesn't provide any, no matter how high. It could even be detrimental in some cases.

I prefer to keep it low, light up the area with solar, and security cameras. Quality doors and some rugged dogs.

Fate will handle the rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
Harneyprojects:

We are working on a project where the entire structure would be treated wood and glass
We are still in the conceptual stage.
dont 4get heat!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
money121:
Engr.Ayyub win Nigeria Most Respected CEOs Awards
(Manufacturing-Roofing category)
Dedicated this award to all my Loyal Clients on Nairaland those that Trust me with their Hard earned money!!

Please celebrate me, you make it Happend

HAJJI MUFUTAU thanks for your word of advice daily

Congratulations Boss. You have been doing well.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrDraey(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
Good evening house,

I have come again with my question.

Please which is the best way to buy tiles?
Eg I got a quote of 58sqm at 8000 for a 60x60 tiles which amounted to N464,000

But I was advised to divide the total sqm by sqm in 1 pack of 60by60

Please I want to know which is the best option to go with
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
mufutau55:

Congratulations Boss. You have been doing well.

Hajji M.
Thanks oga mi sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
Coiner:

It's all about preference.

I have never been a fan of high fences and gates. Why build a fine house to hide it all behind a fence almost taller than the building itself?

About security, I believe fence alone doesn't provide any, no matter how high. It could even be detrimental in some cases.

I prefer to keep it low, light up the area with solar, and security cameras. Quality doors and some rugged dogs.

Fate will handle the rest.

In addition to what you are saying above, not all short fences are benign, there is a technology that can pick up footsteps as a wall is approached and will alert the homeowner long before the person coming even gets to the wall.

Who is to say or who is to know if the short fence is not such a short fence?

And this can be combined with other technologies for comprehensive protection

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
MrDraey:
Good evening house,

I have come again with my question.

Please which is the best way to buy tiles?
Eg I got a quote of 58sqm at 8000 for a 60x60 tiles which amounted to N464,000

But I was advised to divide the total sqm by sqm in 1 pack of 60by60

Please I want to know which is the best option to go with
both square meter and carton is good square meter is more good because you will get accurate what you want need
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
As seen on twitter by Sahara reporters

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
How much do you think this building is worth 20? 30? 40? 50million?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Weirdcamila: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
KolaShangOne:
20/30 million
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Amosaloud(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Depends on location though. I would guess 40m at least.

KolaShangOne:

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Good evening house, pls like how much should be the current charges for Mason to laying a 400 pieces of 9" inches blocks on a lintel beam? In Ogun state!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Successbay: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
This should be close to 50M in current day Naija if quality products are used.

KolaShangOne:

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sethtsadopp: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
KolaShangOne:

50m ish

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 1:10am On Dec 19, 2022
Weirdcamila:

20/30 million
20what ? u must be joking grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 3:04am On Dec 19, 2022
KolaShangOne:
Nice design. But I see it as half duplex, half bungalow. No matter what, 40millon don finish inside.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 3:06am On Dec 19, 2022
dongc:
As seen on twitter by Sahara reporters
Go school, they say no.
They listed all the S.E. states and still said “some”
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Badgers14: 4:50am On Dec 19, 2022
KolaShangOne:

Location, location, location!

There are locations where this building will be worth N200m.

Keep that in mind grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 6:06am On Dec 19, 2022
Badgers14:

Location, location, location!

There are locations where this building will be worth N200m.

Keep that in mind grin

Ahhhh 200m.. must be Abuja politicians.. I'm not talking about land cost though, just the building..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 6:08am On Dec 19, 2022
sonnie10:

Nice design. But I see it as half duplex, half bungalow. No matter what, 40millon don finish inside.

Yes its a bungalow with a Living room + room pent house..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) ... (3716) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.