Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4536538 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) ... (3706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2023

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2023
horlorbah:
Good morning house. Please I'd like to know the prices of the following aluminum window sizes.
1500*1200
1200*1200
900*900
600*700
Thank you.
On this forum, you may have to specify the type of windows and whether it will come with net and burglary to have a quote Sir.

Eg: Sliding, Casement, Frameless, etc with or without net and/or burglary.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2023
We are at your door post
For varieties of aluminium
Call/ WhatsApp:-08069609983
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FemiHKE(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2023
Casement Windows with net

1500*1200 - 53,000
1200*1200 - 49,000
900*900 - 30,000
600*700 - 24,000

Casement windows with burglary and net

1500*1200 - 59,000
1200*1200 - 55,000
900*900 - 35,000
600*700 - 29,000

Please note: based on 5mm thickness glass and thick imported materials

horlorbah:
Good morning house. Please I'd like to know the prices of the following aluminum window sizes.
1500*1200
1200*1200
900*900
600*700
Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2023
I have an electrical issue at my house and I need an electrician that’s educated with modern troubleshooting skills and tools.

I’m open for recommendations for someone in Ibadan.

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Original Schneider accessories for this project

Let’s chat 08051355133

Lekki fittings

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
redgem:

Geo survey to know the best spot to drill? And also, you don't do the drilling yourself right?
Geo survey is to know exactly what they getting into in terms of depth, rock/soil type, availability of water etc, in fact it is an investigation of what is underground . Some people that have worked in a particular area in the past can make assumptions about that area but I don’t think that is the best practice.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Imran Roofing, a leading roofing company in Nigeria, has announced plans to empower 1000 youths with digital skills. The initiative is aimed at providing opportunities for young Nigerians to acquire digital skills and secure employment in the technology sector.

The project, which is the brainchild of the CEO and chairman of Imran Roofing, Adegboyega Ayyub Adesegun, is in line with the company’s commitment to creating opportunities for young Nigerians. Adesegun, a renowned businessman and philanthropist, is known for his efforts in empowering young people and providing them with access to education and employment opportunities.

Speaking about the initiative, Adesegun said, “Our goal is to empower young Nigerians with digital skills that will enable them to succeed in the rapidly evolving technology sector. We believe that by investing in the youth, we can create a better future for Nigeria.”

The digital skills training program will be open to young all Nigerians The program will cover various areas, including Roofing and installation Business In Nigeria, Catering and confectionery, liquid soap making, event planning, fish pond business, E-commerce, web development, mobile app development, graphic design, and digital marketing.

Imran Roofing has partnered with several reputable institutions and experts in the field above to ensure that the training program is of high quality and relevant to the needs of the industry. The program will be delivered through a mix of online and offline training, and participants will have access to mentors and experts in the technology sector.

The initiative has received a widespread commendation from various stakeholders. The program is expected to create a pool of highly skilled young Nigerians who can contribute to the development of the technology sector and the Nigerian economy.

Participants will also receive a certificate of participation at the end of the training, as well as a free SMEDAN certificate. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to acquire new skills and start their own businesses. The registration link is available for interested participants, and it is essential to take advantage of this opportunity to enhance personal and professional development.

In conclusion, Imran Roofing’s initiative to empower 1000 youths with digital skills is a commendable effort toward creating employment opportunities for young Nigerians. By investing in the youth, Imran Roofing is contributing to the development of the technology sector and the Nigerian economy. The program is a testament to the company’s commitment to corporate social responsibility and its vision of creating a better future for Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2TvjosxbCQ

Source - https://imranroofing.com.ng/2023/04/18/nigerian-businessman-adegboyega-ayyub-adesegun-launches-initiative-to-empower-1000-youths-with-digital-skills/

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
I have an electrical issue at my house and I need an electrician that’s educated with modern troubleshooting skills and tools.

Thanks.

Educated Electrician + Modern and 21st century trouble shooting tools, skills and experience + Relevant hands on industry experience + good communication skills + 1, 2, or more years guarantee that After the completion of job there would be no teething reoccurring problem = Dr, Chief EgunMogaji2, okoafusa paying with dollars, Euros, Pounds or Naira + a good dinner or lunch within Ibadan axis

Signed, General Secretary on behalf of Nairaland.com property section tongue

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
AngelicBeing:

Educated Electrician + Modern and 21st century trouble shooting tools, skills and experience + Relevant hands on industry experience + good communication skills + 1, 2, or more years guarantee that After the completion of job there would be no teething reoccurring problem = Dr, Chief EgunMogaji2, okoafusa paying with dollars, Euros, Pounds or Naira + a good dinner or lunch within Ibadan axis

Signed, General Secretary on behalf of Nairaland.com property section tongue

Oga mi it’s not my fault grin

I’ve had two that came and were completely useless. You can’t use a handheld tester to troubleshoot voltage leeks. You need an ohms meter. Which sounds like I’m speaking Swahili.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Monaboo(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Builders and Engineers in the house, I need your suggestion here.

I have a summersible pumping machine that was fixed last year. 1.5 horse power.

Why is it that anytime I try to pump water with NEPA, it does not pump water. Water does not come out.

But if I should use generator to pump, it will pump water and water will be rushing.

What can I do?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
money121:
Imran Roofing, a leading roofing company in Nigeria, has announced plans to empower 1000 youths with digital skills. The initiative is aimed at providing opportunities for young Nigerians to acquire digital skills and secure employment in the technology sector.

The project, which is the brainchild of the CEO and chairman of Imran Roofing, Adegboyega Ayyub Adesegun, is in line with the company’s commitment to creating opportunities for young Nigerians. Adesegun, a renowned businessman and philanthropist, is known for his efforts in empowering young people and providing them with access to education and employment opportunities.

Speaking about the initiative, Adesegun said, “Our goal is to empower young Nigerians with digital skills that will enable them to succeed in the rapidly evolving technology sector. We believe that by investing in the youth, we can create a better future for Nigeria.”

The digital skills training program will be open to young all Nigerians The program will cover various areas, including Roofing and installation Business In Nigeria, Catering and confectionery, liquid soap making, event planning, fish pond business, E-commerce, web development, mobile app development, graphic design, and digital marketing.

Imran Roofing has partnered with several reputable institutions and experts in the field above to ensure that the training program is of high quality and relevant to the needs of the industry. The program will be delivered through a mix of online and offline training, and participants will have access to mentors and experts in the technology sector.

The initiative has received a widespread commendation from various stakeholders. The program is expected to create a pool of highly skilled young Nigerians who can contribute to the development of the technology sector and the Nigerian economy.

Participants will also receive a certificate of participation at the end of the training, as well as a free SMEDAN certificate. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to acquire new skills and start their own businesses. The registration link is available for interested participants, and it is essential to take advantage of this opportunity to enhance personal and professional development.

In conclusion, Imran Roofing’s initiative to empower 1000 youths with digital skills is a commendable effort toward creating employment opportunities for young Nigerians. By investing in the youth, Imran Roofing is contributing to the development of the technology sector and the Nigerian economy. The program is a testament to the company’s commitment to corporate social responsibility and its vision of creating a better future for Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2TvjosxbCQ

Source - https://imranroofing.com.ng/2023/04/18/nigerian-businessman-adegboyega-ayyub-adesegun-launches-initiative-to-empower-1000-youths-with-digital-skills/

nice gesture but what is the aim of posting it here, to get youths here to apply or to let us know about your goodwill. Nice one anyways but most times these white elephant projects are just to draw attention and never get any results.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ojeniyi123(f): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
redgem:

Geo survey to know the best spot to drill. And also, you don't do the drilling yourself, right?

Yes to know the best point to drill.
Yes we also drill
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
Monaboo:

Why is it that anytime I try to pump water with NEPA, it does not pump water. Water does not come out.

But if I should use generator to pump, it will pump water and water will be rushing.

What can I do?

Low current maybe! Try hook it up with Stablizer

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 44chux(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Definitely Low Voltage problem!
Try read the public/utility power supply voltage. You can always check if any of your household appliances come with a voltage indicator eg: stabilisers, surge protectors aka AC/TV Guard etc
I normally read mine from the generator House automatic changeover (ATS) which came with a voltage display.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
dangoteinlaw:
nice gesture but what is the aim of posting it here, to get youths here to apply or to let us know about your goodwill. Nice one anyways but most times these white elephant projects are just to draw attention and never get any results.
My aim of posting it at properties section because roofing class is involved
Nobody know all
Someone here meant av interest how to measured woodwork and installed it properly

Hope you get it now?
And i don't see any crime if you know about my goodwill
Anyway thanks so much for ur comment
Appreciate

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Monaboo(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
twinskenny:

Low current maybe! Try hook it up with Stablizer

Alright
Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ojeniyi123(f): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
redgem:

Geo survey to know the best spot to drill? And also, you don't do the drilling yourself right?

We drill too
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by HamtabFawaz2(m): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by edward2018(m): 1:36am On Apr 20, 2023
4 bedroom bungalow. All rooms en-suite, ante room, spacious living room, study room, Laundry, and massive kitchen. This design will fit in to a plot of land. We can also modify the design to suit your wish. Contact us through WhatsApp::: +2347031571105

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ojeniyi123(f): 7:47am On Apr 20, 2023
Borehole Drilling Services. Reach us via WhatsApp at 09032355652

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.

I know someone in Lagos, if u can hire someone from that far let me know. He's a very busy person oo but am sure he's up to the task
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.

I know someone in Lagos, if u can hire someone from that far let me know. He's a very busy person oo but am sure he's up to the task
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2023
Let beautify your fence and pillar with good artwork design, WhatsApp us on +2349058432795.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Monaboo:

What can I do?

Check the voltage supply in your area, if the voltage is below 180V you might have that issue. There are some equipment that are rated 200-220V supply so if the voltage is below 200V you will definitely have problem with the pump sucking water from borehole to your overhead tank.
If you have an AVR(Stabilizer) that display voltage you can check the supply through that. Also, You can as well connect the pump to AVR. It means you need to get AVR of 2KVA, because the starting current of those equipment is like double of the running current.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FemiHKE(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2023
The aluminium Louvre system can be used cover sewage ducts, A/C and gas cylinder areas. Contact us now 09079703301 (call/WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
Greetings house. Here is a short video link to the basecoat ready mixed screeding putty application.
At N11000 per drum, cost of materials per sqm is N550 for 2 coats including transport within lagos and ogun state and it can be used for internal and external.

https://youtube.com/shorts/GkAtQSsPtQw?feature=share.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
gbadexy:
Greetings house. Here is a short video link to the basecoat ready mixed screeding putty application.
At N11000 per drum, cost of materials per sqm is N550 including transport within lagos and ogun state and it can be used for internal and external.

https://youtube.com/shorts/GkAtQSsPtQw?feature=share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtQSsPtQw?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
twinskenny:
Original Schneider accessories for this project

Let’s chat 08051355133

Lekki fittings
Ever busy man
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
We've gotten to the finishing stage of our project, please, I need the service of a very good Tiler In Abeokuta.

I've worked with several tilers here before but it seems they're always more in a hurry to conclude the work instead of focusing on the neatness and alignment of the tiles.

Please, if you have a very good and creative tiler, kindly recommend asap (could be in my.mail) for immediate contract

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ojeniyi123(f): 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
If you need to site a borehole, kindly reach out to a Geophysicist who is reliable via 09032355652

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
Born2conquer:
We've gotten to the finishing stage of our project, please, I need the service of a very good Tiler In Abeokuta.

I've worked with several tilers here before but it seems they're always more in a hurry to conclude the work instead of focusing on the neatness and alignment of the tiles.

Please, if you have a very good and creative tiler, kindly recommend asap (could be in my.mail) for immediate contract

naijacreativeha?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) ... (3706) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.