Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,935 members, 7,896,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4578710 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3716) (3717) (3718) (3719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CaptainArc: 9:18pm On Jul 19
Call for your building designs

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by pawn89(m): 12:06am On Jul 20
cash1115:
we are active
Much affordable

where are you located ? Are you able to work in Warri ?

I currently have a project that is close to completion and I'll be needing POP services

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:47am On Jul 20
Osinachiadima global enterprise

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:52am On Jul 20
Osinachiadima global enterprise

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 5:43am On Jul 20
pawn89:

where are you located ? Are you able to work in Warri ?

I currently have a project that is close to completion and I'll be needing POP services
ibadan, we can work anywhere,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 5:45am On Jul 20
We are active and affordable

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Gobdddd(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20
Pls, my house is at the doors stage.

I wish to enquire which door is should prefer.

First, the old house has wooden doors. Hardwoods and non have spoilt till now. Since 1989.

Today, people are using MBF and foreign materials to produce doors.

I need an honest advice. It's my personal house.
I want the doors to last long.

Do you advise me to buy a foreign door, build locally with foreign materials, get an iron door (the noise when closed sometimes is hmmmm), or get the carpenter to use strong iroko wook to build me some doors.

I need something that's very durable. Something that will stand a test of time and at the same time, be affordable.

I am not talking about the outter doors. Those ones are settled.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20
ishadfurnitures:
For your building construction prohect Bill of Quantitu (BOQ or Quotation chat a professional on 08099212590 note BOQ attract a token charges for you to get accurate Labour and Cost materials of your house project thanks in anticipation Note Serious Customers only .

Please stop quoting my thread opening post when you post your adverts. Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20
kopell:
Hummmm, rotech please do. These challenges are real, some of you that work with me that never meet or even know who I am, may not know the reason you do some of the jobs you do for me in some of my projects. There are some respected trustworthy engineers on this platform. Many of them are silent, showing up once a while doing great underground without any noise. If man talk waiting him eye don see with these artisan ehn, artisan carry materials money do naming ceremony, anther one take do wedding, take money buy keke maruwa, plumber carry friend money start pure water business, not only in construction ooo. The worst one is clearing agent, collect money do wedding. When my friend was supposed to pick his car up na hall the guy dey doing party with the money, my brother party scatter that day.

Coming soon
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20
Gobdddd:
Pls, my house is at the doors stage.

I wish to enquire which door is should prefer.

First, the old house has wooden doors. Hardwoods and non have spoilt till now. Since 1989.

Today, people are using MBF and foreign materials to produce doors.

I need an honest advice. It's my personal house.
I want the doors to last long.

Do you advise me to buy a foreign door, build locally with foreign materials, get an iron door (the noise when closed sometimes is hmmmm), or get the carpenter to use strong iroko wook to build me some doors.

I need something that's very durable. Something that will stand a test of time and at the same time, be affordable.

I am not talking about the outter doors. Those ones are settled.

You can go for something as this … But good things doesn’t come cheap oo

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20
kopell:
Hummmm, rotech please do. These challenges are real, some of you that work with me that never meet or even know who I am, may not know the reason you do some of the jobs you do for me in some of my projects. There are some respected trustworthy engineers on this platform. Many of them are silent, showing up once a while doing great underground without any noise. If man talk waiting him eye don see with these artisan ehn, artisan carry materials money do naming ceremony, anther one take do wedding, take money buy keke maruwa, plumber carry friend money start pure water business, not only in construction ooo. The worst one is clearing agent, collect money do wedding. When my friend was supposed to pick his car up na hall the guy dey doing party with the money, my brother party scatter that day.

Just like @EgunMogaji always say, imagine if people are allowed to legally carry firearms in Nigeria, instant justice, forget those juju that may never work.
Some artisans, contractors, suppliers etc would have already lost their lives.
Sorry, I am still incongnito.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20
BIG BIG THING NII MO LIKE
Don’t call me for abandon project from your engr, builder, etc. unless if it’s an estate project.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CaptainArc: 4:24pm On Jul 20
mufutau55:

Just like @EgunMogaji always say, imagine if people are allowed to legally carry firearms in Nigeria, instant justice, forget those juju that may never work.

Hajji M.
if arms were legalized, tailors
and furniture makers would go into extinction. A tailor was shot at Garki market sometimes agogrin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20
15kw lithium battery

10kw srne inverter off grid

16 no of 660watts Canadian solar

Let’s power this house in Enugu

Installations ongoing

Note; we did the electrical installations of this house.

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Hajji M.

I thank you for this great platform I am not saying I am the most pure or legit person here ó but for the past years on this platform I have never got myself into any fraudulent arts I am grateful for that.

(internet money legit Hustler as @money121 do say)

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Gobdddd(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20
Like what?
And what could be cost?

rotecch77:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Gobdddd(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20
What could be cost sir?

rotecch77:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20
rotecch77:

What type oh wooden doors are these?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20
DURABLE LITHIUM BATTERY AVAILABLE

Actual capacity test:

Battery: 7.1kwh (2 units paralleled)
AC load: 4.7a ~ 1038w
Backup duration: 13.8hrs

Note on this same set-up: Given a 346w load consumption: backup time= 41.4hrs . When you use half of load , you get twice the duration (82.8hrs) wink

Durable lithium battery with inbuilt brand new~Grade A actual capacity prismatic lithium cells available:

25.6v 280a (7.1kwh) "Inbuilt 200a smart BMS" .... Firm price:1.5m

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20
CaptainArc:
if arms were legalized, tailors
and furniture makers would go into extinction. A tailor was shot at Garki market sometimes agogrin

Lolz I remember few decades ago about “ radionics” lies
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20
Reeefe:

What type oh wooden doors are these?

Hard wooden door ( panel door design)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20
Gobdddd:
What could be cost sir?

It depends on your area but btw 160-220k ( classy ones as this )

(1) (2) (3) ... (3716) (3717) (3718) (3719) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Boykay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.