Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,624 members, 7,924,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 10:24 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4646668 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3732) (3733) (3734) (3735) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 8:31pm
dapotemi:

I actually think he's rather a SMALL MAN!!!
You don't fight your customer in a public..What I would have expected is simple sorry to the customer, we would do better next time..Just one line and case is close..The rest of us here will take the battle if the clients continue to malign him...Luckily, he has not been accused of scam; just poor customer care and that is EVIDENT even from his response here...To climb ladder hard o, to fall yakata na ABC...
In his line of biz, you will meet all sort of customer ; the impatience, the not so good, the knuckle head, even outright werey client but you have a responsibility to MANAGE them all, and sometimes when you fail because of your own imperfection, you maintain your CALM and DECORUM and not acting like a tout..
A client bought an item worth 200k only from us last week and returned it after 72 hours that she doesn't like it and ask for a refund! The report got to my desk for approval, and I spoke to the client and she was saying rubbish so I rejected it! Later my boss called me and advice that I should approve, not because the client was right but because we have a NAME to protect and we can afford to refund! We made over 5 billion worth of sales last month and it was our highest figure ever, and we are still celebrating . Why allow this '200k' to spoil our joy? I learnt a valuable lesson that moment..The Yorubas here will remember that popular saying " ONIYANGI MA BA TEMI JE, ASO ALA NI MO WO!!! Do better oga.
Words!!!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 8:46pm
"Thank you for considering blessed Sunny,for your wall and floor tile and your sanitary wears needs! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and provide you with the best quality marble, granite tiles, sanitary wears products. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that you have an exceptional experience with us, from selection to installation. We value your trust and look forward to the possibility of working with you. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to schedule a consultation. We can't wait to help you bring your design vision to life with our stunning products and services!"
Cheers to a wonderful weekend 🥂
Still your blessed Sunny global investment home of building materials and also blessed sam building materials, thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 9:43pm
Make I talk about one scenario between me and a client, (the client is my friends younger brother) the guy contacted me to install an inverter set up which i did and everything went smoothly, On the long run, the inverter started a short circuit issue, All this while we still had about 5 months on the warranty, while troubleshooting I had to unscrew the inverter to check the board and also the circuit breaker that was inbuilt in the inverter, unfortunately nothing was wrong inside it. This guy had accused me of buying him an inferior product and there was nothing he didn't say, ofcourse not to me directly and some he stylishly say to me, I had to ignore all of this and sum up to take the inverter to the Indian factory but due to the warranty label has been tampered with, I had to pay for the repair with my own money, it was fixed and tested at the factory, taking it back to the client't house, it worked for a couple of days and the same occurred again. Took it back and due to the customerary friendship I had with the company, they replaced the inverter and then I made up my mind that I'm not going back to that factory to complain what so ever again, I took the inverter back to the clients house, went into the DB, and also into his manhole on the roof to crosscheck and I found this huge mistake that could have been a disaster to the whole house, It happened that the client had something to wire and he contacted his electrician and somehow the electrician made a mistake and mess up the neutral that came all the way into the house and that makes the inverter to short circuit and break down, he didn't mention this to me all this while even when I asked if someone came to do any electrical work for him. At the end, he begged and pleaded to me. Ofcourse he paid me for all the stress I had gone through. At some point I couldn't sleep, he would message me late night how he was dissapointed in me, how I am happy sleeping and he is in the dark with no lights. my wife would ask what was going on and why so so person kept calling me, I had to shake it off with her, I just shook all this off. I was glad when I finally troubleshooted the problem and it was all sorted out. It's been a while and he has giving me different projects.. In summary, as long as you be handy man, You go meet different people and you go collect some kind work you'd wish you never took 😀 Just pray make you no collect the one wey go take your joy🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by akeme1: 9:47pm
What is the price of 10mm, 12mm, and 16mm per length and tonne?

Location - Ajah, Lagos

hslbroker2:
Good morning everyone

We sell 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 32mm call or whatsapp 09020224350, lifelightproperties@gmail.com, Payment on Delivery

(1) (2) (3) ... (3732) (3733) (3734) (3735) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: akeme1, Blessedsunny2(m), Santos44 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.