Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,108 members, 7,967,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:13 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4740191 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) ... (3761) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by timilehing(m): 9:55am On Aug 30
saydfact:

Aluminium
Slate seems thicker and better at absorbing heat. Is there any reason for the Aluminium as top choice?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 10:36am On Aug 30
Beframia:
Nice one Rotecch77! I'm glad you realised you weren't doing the right thing by "throwing" random statements. I always laugh when a particular set of my female colleagues indulge in that anytime they have misunderstanding with somebody.
Don't you think you should still reach out to that "someone" and try to iron out your differences? You ain't doing badly and your brand is going places.

Thank so much honorable gentleman
At times bad people think they can bring you down with false accusations and if you don’t talk some people will believed it pure truth which is not ..so at times you need to say one or two words and stop bcs of your integrity.

See In this construction work most especially we builders/ engr we see a lot before we can complete a project
Range from bad artisans, inflation, evil people etc but only few people know this.
Reason why I laughed at times when I see only single trade man like plumber, bricklayer, electrician forming am the best just bcs they handle ONLY one aspect of the building project.

A lot do happens behind the scene o my brother May God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 10:39am On Aug 30
To all my people I greet you all May God Almighty finished that your project in lesser time than you might have envisaged

Without you our esteemed clients we can’t grow, we appreciate you all.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 11:28am On Aug 30
We offer neat artwork design,08165523784.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: @ Forthright Garden Estate Arepo Ogun State

Roof Design: Longspan (Normal Design)
Colour:Stucco
Guage: 0.55mm

Whatsapp 08085310359

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30
Still your blessed Sunny global investment home of building materials and also blessed sam building materials worldwide

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kingsinterior(m): 7:57am On Aug 31
Good morning everyone,
let kingsinterior help you fix your wall
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kingsinterior(m): 7:58am On Aug 31
Kingsinterior:
Good morning everyone,
let kingsinterior help you fix your wall

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 3:22pm On Aug 31
Thanks for this successful work at Ijebu ode…rate my work. Call or WhatsApp me for your professional roofing carpenter and all kind of roofing sheet installation… stone coated, step tiles, long spans etc I’m available to work for you all. With 30% discount with warranty… I work worldwide.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31
If you want security, durability and beauty, call me

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31
rotecch77:

Thank so much honorable gentleman
At times bad people think they can bring you down with false accusations and if you don’t talk some people will believed it pure truth which is not ..so at times you need to say one or two words and stop bcs of your integrity.

See In this construction work most especially we builders/ engr we see a lot before we can complete a project
Range from bad artisans, inflation, evil people etc but only few people know this.
Reason why I laughed at times when I see only single trade man like plumber, bricklayer, electrician forming am the best just bcs they handle ONLY one aspect of the building project.

A lot do happens behind the scene o my brother May God help us all.
You're so on point... One thing I learned recently is "When God has fight for You,then why the Vex!". At times when challenges occur at Work,No matter the Stones they thrown at You,Try to sort it Out with Client in a Calm Way.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31
olukaygold:

You're so on point... One thing I learned recently is "When God has fight for You,then why the Vex!". At times when challenges occur at Work,No matter the Stones they thrown at You,Try to sort it Out with Client in a Calm Way.

That is just it o my brother

My prayer to good clients is that May God not let them fall into the hand of criminal contractor/builder/ engr etc.

Ditto to good and God fearing builders / Engr , contractor etc
Amen

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyesky(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31
Lasercut swing gate

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Geekop: 6:43pm On Aug 31
Good evening everyone.
Happy Weekend.
Please I need an estimate of how much it will cost to build a storey building with 4 rooms and a BQ in Ibadan (Oju Irin towards Olorunda side)
Thank you so much.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexyll(m): 9:23pm On Aug 31
michlins:
If you want security, durability and beauty, call me

Ego le?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:30pm On Aug 31
walexyll:

Ego le?
1.2ml only
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 12:52am On Sep 01
michlins:
1.2ml only

This one na for them big Oga
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bunsenbun(m): 1:17am On Sep 01
floshady02:
@Badgers14 it’s 515.6 Sqm. Roofing sheet is calculated by the amount of the structure’s square meters. So for example, shingles roofing sheet is 6,700 per sqm times 515.6 sqm. That will be the cost of your roofing sheet. Then workmanship for the roofing sheet installer.
Funny how I am just watching the video you made on YouTube,only to see you here. I am looking at building a 4 bedroom duplex soon .
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by edward2018(m): 4:08am On Sep 01
Geekop:
Good evening everyone.
Happy Weekend.
Please I need an estimate of how much it will cost to build a storey building with 4 rooms and a BQ in Ibadan (Oju Irin towards Olorunda side)
Thank you so much.

Getting the design (the drawings) will be better for effective estimate. You can send the drawings to my WhatsApp +2347031571105.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 4:26am On Sep 01
sonnie10:

This one na for them big Oga
Not again. The whole thing is currently messed up with the way the naira is dancing
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Skydivine: 5:55am On Sep 01
Just wandering how this could be achieved. Maybe with pop or cement and then painting art work.

But I believe if these people could collaborate, they will achieve it
Fonyeri - for the painting
Bolu - for the pop aspect if needed
Phillipok - for concept design .

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dollarnaira: 6:07am On Sep 01
Skydivine:
Just wandering how this could be achieved. Maybe with pop or cement and then painting art work.

PU stone wall panels.
They are light weight panels.
Search it further online.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Skydivine: 6:09am On Sep 01
dollarnaira:

PU stone wall panels.
They are light weight panels.
Search it further online.
E dey market?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dollarnaira: 6:16am On Sep 01
Skydivine:

E dey market?

Probably in the market.
The ones on jiji are not 3D creative.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Skydivine: 6:20am On Sep 01
dollarnaira:

Probably in the market.
The ones on jiji are not 3D creative.
Thanks for the info. I just saw one now and I think I might go for it.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dollarnaira: 6:22am On Sep 01
Skydivine:

Thanks for the info. I just saw one now and I think I might go for it.

You are welcome
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 7:00am On Sep 01
Welcome to September

https://www.nairaland.com/dennis3d

For follow up on our latest construction
Click on this link to take you there...
https://www.nairaland.com/8082331/5-bedroom-royal-duplex-dennis3

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 7:05am On Sep 01
decatalyst:

Are you in Ibadan now?

Is your price fair, and quality is not going to be compromised?

Can you check a site(small work though) on Saturday?

Sorry, I purposely don't want to engage on WhatsApp first...
thank you for trusting us sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ishadfurnitures: 7:55am On Sep 01
For your building construction prohect Bill of Quantitu (BOQ or Quotation chat a professional on 08099212590 note BOQ attract a token charges for you to get the accurate Labour and Materials Cost of your Building project thanks in anticipation :Note Serious Customers only, note im also in ibadan and.i.know ojurin after Akala junvtion
Geekop:
Good evening everyone.
Happy Weekend.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:46am On Sep 01
Hello September. It's going to rain blessings

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 10:02am On Sep 01
Welcome to September!

As we step into a new month, we hope you're filled with renewed energy, fresh ideas, and endless possibilities. May this month bring you:

Joy in every moment
Success in every endeavor
Love in every connection

Thank you for being an integral part of our journey. We're honored to serve you and look forward to making this month amazing together!

Wishing you a fantastic September!

Blessed Sunny global investment home of building materials and also blessed sam building materials worldwide 🥂

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 10:34am On Sep 01
We are active for neat artwork design,08165523784.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3744) (3745) (3746) (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) ... (3761) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FemiHKE(m), hamtabfawaz(m), ishadfurnitures and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.