Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,720 members, 7,975,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:01 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4758887 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) (3756) ... (3764) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 9:42am On Sep 13
Dendrick123:
Good day my Elders, please I need your honest critique on this plan;
@EgunMogaji2
@saydfact
@rotecch77
Does the broken lines represent the boundaries of the plot of land?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 9:42am On Sep 13
Dendrick123:
@EgunMogaji2
@saydfact
@rotecch77

see my advice (pics) below - thanks for the tag

yellow is window

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 9:45am On Sep 13
Rany4all:
Does the broken lines represent the boundaries of the plot of land?

The answer is NO..

Broken lines refer to the element above lintel level not seen in plan.. eg a canopy etc

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 10:32am On Sep 13
saydfact:

The answer is NO..

Broken lines refer to the element above lintel level not seen in plan.. eg a canopy etc
Oh in that case, the placement of several of the windows seems a bit weird to me. Only way I could rationalize it was that maybe the broken lines represented boundary lines. grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 10:37am On Sep 13
AngelicBeing:
Money talks bulshit walks tongue

Olohun, shinekee

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:46am On Sep 13
kopell:
Can it be use for floor as well.
No sir. The solvent based type can be designed to be applied on the floor though.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 10:48am On Sep 13
Dendrick123:
@EgunMogaji2
@saydfact
@rotecch77

As you tagged me, let me post my opinion about it

I understand you want to minimize space.
But.
1. The kitchen is too small for such building
…. Solution; Eliminate the outside verander totally it’s doesn’t needed in this situation. This will give more space to the kitchen.

2. The master toilet is small.
… solution; Move the room entrance door away from that area to give more space to the toilet and place the room door on lobby that face the kitchen.

3. The left room can have more space.
….. solution; erase the dotted line and extend the room to be at par with the master side wall area… move the toilet window in that corner to the side wall.

Lastly let all the rooms and sittingroom. Have cross ventilation…. Check the dotted BLUE on drawing attached

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dendrick123: 12:09pm On Sep 13
Thank you very much for your inputs sirs, I'll re-evaluate and implement accordingly. Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13
You need to be very intentional about your security this time around. You go all the way because there are people who are intentional about taking what is yours including your most valuable (life)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 1:24am On Sep 14
Wanna follow up on this project?
Follow this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/8082331/5-bedroom-royal-duplex-dennis3d/7

We are building a Total of six structures on this site.

3 new structures are been built.
Renovation of 3 existing structures.

This is one of it. A palace.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 1:26am On Sep 14
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 6:48am On Sep 14
Osinachiadima global enterprise
Get your best quality building materials such as:
Spanish tiles
Italian tiles
China tiles
Nigeria tiles

Bathroom tampered full glass door
Security door
Wooden door
Sanitary Ware's etc
We can deliver to anywhere
Phone: 07087953771
Email osinachicolins20@gmail.co

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 6:53am On Sep 14
Tempered full glass door
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ajabani4allah(m): 7:40am On Sep 14
Good day all, pls which is better and cheaper between constructing separate windows burglary and incorporating the burglary in window Aluminum casement?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyesky(m): 9:07am On Sep 14
ajabani4allah:
Good day all, pls which is better and cheaper between constructing separate windows burglary and incorporating the burglary in window Aluminum casement?

It's a matter of choice. However, the embedded in pipes rods can only be stronger using 16mm and not 12mm rod.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 9:42am On Sep 14
GOOD MORNING HERE HAPPY WEEKEND TO EVERYONE HERE,

OUR WINDOWS WITHOUT BURGLARIES WITH NETS ARE READY FOR DELIVERING,

6FT BY 4FY WINDOWS,

WITH 5MM BLUE GLASS

Site location ejigbo area,

CONTACT ADEDWARD FOR UR NEXT PROJECTS,

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 9:56am On Sep 14
ajabani4allah:
for me it's good to use embedded with burglaries, it's durable and very strong, with 16mm and still reduced cost, I always advise my clients here to use embedded one, it's very strong, once it installed with casement,

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by daddy001: 10:19am On Sep 14
abunafiu:

It was 5,000 litres in 60 minutes exactly.
Good morning, please how many HP is the pump used ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 12:13pm On Sep 14
Dendrick123:
@EgunMogaji2
@saydfact
@rotecch77

I found this, may be preferable. Well done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14
Good afternoon house, book ur aluminum materials with us against high cost, all the aluminum company including tower are sets to increase their prices starting from Monday,
Use this advantages to book ur aluminum windows materials with us,

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amykwuba(f): 11:40pm On Sep 14
I would also like to know too
abouzaid:
can one build a four bedroom all en suite bungalow with two and half million or less? I'm doing a cost analysis and it's looking possible from my analysis. what's your views on that? i would give my analysis later after hearing some of your views. my labourers would be sourced exclusively from the north where labour is extremely cheap and the house would not include any fancy works. details later but lets hear your views first.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OkanlawonB(m): 4:37am On Sep 15
amykwuba:
I would also like to know too

Note that the question was raised in the year 2015, adjusted to the Inflation rate, that 2.5M naira of 2015 is about 15M naira of today.

15M naira is a reasonable amount for the intended project.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ola20ng(m): 7:04am On Sep 15
Please house. I need an experienced reliable Muslim contractor to execute a mosque project around Omi Adio Apata Ibadan. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 7:44am On Sep 15
ola20ng:
Please house. I need an experienced reliable Muslim contractor to execute a mosque project around Omi Adio Apata Ibadan. Thanks
Sallam Alekum sir
Yes we can handle this for you sir
You are free to check our past record here

Here is Ratibi mosque we constructed in 2019 in Lagos

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 7:54am On Sep 15
I’m also project Cordinator of this ongoing estate central mosque ( finishing and facelifting of the mosque)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ola20ng(m): 7:55am On Sep 15
rotecch77:

Sallam Alekum sir
Yes we can handle this for you sir
You are free to check our past record here

Here is Ratibi mosque we constructed in 2019 in Lagos

Wa alaikum salaam Oga. I can see you are based in Lagos. Can you work here in Ibadan?.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 7:59am On Sep 15
ola20ng:

Wa alaikum salaam Oga. I can see you are based in Lagos. Can you work here in Ibadan?.
Yes we work in every state
Ibadan is very close
You can reach out to us on
08066619493 call/ whatzap
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ola20ng(m): 8:20am On Sep 15
rotecch77:

Yes we work in every state
Ibadan is very close
You can reach out to us on
call/ whatzap

Okay sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by STOCKPICK: 8:28am On Sep 15
Please is there any builder/engineer in Jos? I need one for my building project.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 9:23am On Sep 15

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by horlabiyi(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15
ajabani4allah:

Me I like this type. Because you can’t trust the aluminum people to put 16mm rod into the window.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thazard(m): 1:57pm On Sep 15
Some clients are terrible people.

After all struggles,to give him his profit turns into a real problem

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/FyULCWt9tEFy3XPv/?mibextid=oFDknk

(1) (2) (3) ... (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) (3756) ... (3764) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gbadexy(m), topsy23, folmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.