Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,004 members, 7,903,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:36 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4595710 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (3724) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dejfat(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2016
My ogas in the house abeghelp your boy with the following post
https://www.nairaland.com/3385044/how-much-build-4-bedroom
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
mavverick:
Oga Juokorow
Wetin na
The thread is now serving its usefulness, we do not have people like Brabus and his cohorts and also people like Lastpage/Excuzeme and Co supporting what any sensible person would call Evil/dubious/sharp practices.

[b]When will you get a cure for this your madness?
Granted that Brabus wronged you in the past but l cant even remember the last time l saw a post from Brabus on this thread!
Yet, you cant make a single post without mentioning his name?

Go back to your family and let them cure you of this "Brabus-madness" that is making you think EVERYONE that does not buy your idea, is Brabus!

Just like we have said between @gbadexy, @Blueagent, @IronGalaxy, @Juokorow, e.t.c, EVERYONE is ENTITLED to their OPINION, irrespective of whether you agree with it or not.
You state your own opinion and others respect it ............just as you should respect the right of others to hold a contrary opinion.

That is "sane" behaviour .........by matured and sensible people.

Everyone should not sleep with their head in the same direction, that is called HERD MENTALITY!

You just want to derail the thread with some of your madness, that is why you have to call me out again and again, when l did not even respond to anything about you.

Keep your counsel while l keep mine; each person to it own.[/b] undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: if your intention is to keep me away from this thread (as you have done people like Agarawu23 and others), .....you are wasting your time. tongue
No need to start foaming from both sides of your mouth.

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by fash78(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
abike12:

I noticed the same with Rebtel. I was getting 600 minutes for $15, now the same amount gets only 120. I told my parents to call me and go get WiFi.

Does anyone know which ISP is good in the Ikeja area? Thanks a lot smiley

@ ABike you are correct. I have since canceled my monthly subscription on Rebtlel when i noticed I am not getting 600min for $15 anymore.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abike12(f): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
fash78:

@ ABike you are correct. I have since canceled my monthly subscription on Rebtlel when i noticed I am not getting 600min for $15 anymore.

How are you making calls now?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by violam: 1:27am On Oct 04, 2016
hey there, use www.freightsmarty.com for your air freight from China, dubai, Turkey and India (India is 100kg minimum, Others are 10kg minimum). China and turkey delivery 3 to 4 days regular freight. express 24hrs.

Office is in Maryland. call +2348034062974

We offer sourcing service for China and Turkey ie our China and Turkey Staff can help you source locally. we can also receive your sample,access it for you, make a video and unedited pictures fornyou before you buy ie if you want to avoid the high Courier cost most suppliers charge for a single sample.

On another note, do you know it's now cheaper sourcing from Dubai? if you can find great quality of your goods in Dubai, it's Cheaper though China and Turkey offer guaranteed variety and quality
agarawu23:
thanks boss cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 2:41am On Oct 04, 2016
[size=20pt]is Lastpage / Excuzeme still a fraudster?[/size]

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 2:48am On Oct 04, 2016
You are joking right? See kettle calling pot black. See okro wey they say make ewedu no draw.........You wont kill person with your hypocrisy. But continue cos i dey gbadun the crayola.....

lastpage:

Do WE ALL mind not using offensive language to get our points across?
If someone never abused you in their post, why abuse him/her in your own response? shocked

Many a "good response" are lost in foul language so it is better if it can be avoided and [size=14pt]we all respect each other's RIGHT to take a stand on whatever position we believe-in[/size].

Thanks for your cooperation on this.

Lastpage!

PS: I have my own position on who is to blame but l think its is a "shared responsibility": The "Colonisers" did a lot of damage to us and our psyche in the PAST......... but after many years of independence, we need to ask ourselves: How long does it take to WAKE UP and CHART OUR OWN DESTINY?

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2016
blueAgent:

Clown i hope you know that without Colonization you would not have been able to write this your comment. Malysia ,India,Singarpore ,brazil,Chile a lot of nations are that were colonized are doing well. stop blaming your failure as a race on others.
Ethiopia and Liberia were never colonized So why are they not 1st World rated countries or aleast 2nd world countries.

You are fool with little understanding of the world around you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2016
Juokorow:
Has anyone noticed the recent drastic increase in the calling rates from USA to Nigeria, a result of the inept effort by our government to raise revenues from international calls. Bossrevolution rates increased from less than 3 cents to 10 cents per minute, effective Sept. 26. The $1 that yielded over 30 minutes, can only fetch 10 minutes. At 460 naira for 1 minutes, why should I not channel 99% of my calls via VOIP, using Whatsapp, FaceTime, etc? The mentioned ineptitude relates to the neglect of "elasticity of supply and demand" ( which even market okra sellers understand in practice) in price setting even in monopolies. A 500% rate increase driven by Nigerian FedGov. tariff increase shows a deplorable, self destructive price modeling, assuming any, particularly at a time of increasing availability of cheap internet based phone calls!

Change ( economic, financial, production, commercial, etc) is often measured in nominal and relative terms, both important! Illustrative is the fact that I usually spend about $100 a month on calling home. This change means a nominal increase to $500 a month, a relative increase of 500%, all of a sudden. Had they raised it by 100 % immediately, many will say , " I understand". The upto date dizzy devaluation of the Naira is still less than 300% YTD even on the back market. Guess what, 500% or 1 zillion % times of nothing is zero. They have actually done me the favor of compelling the discipline of making my calls via the internet. The savings can go to innumerable charitable ends back home. Lest you ask, I also pay, through family support, call receipt in Nigeria. Obviously, data is cheaper than voice at home. So why should informed persons not make individual decisions that collectively may turn Our Govt. policy-----self defeating!

Pardon any heightened passion and frustration about how we "move our country" forward-ly back!
My brother I fill your pain, mine phone call bill is almost $50 per week, thanks to bossrevolution rate increase. That increase makes me search for alternative just like Reptel, right there in your back yard. You need referral from me to get first free 2$ card. Send me your email, I will refer you to them to get the better rate. The beauty of it all a Nigerian IT guru is part of there team.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
kopell:
My brother I fill your pain, mine phone call bill is almost $50 per week, thanks to bossrevolution rate increase. That increase makes me search for alternative just like Reptel, right there in your back yard. You need referral from me to get first free 2$ card. Send me your email, I will refer you to them to get the better rate. The beauty of it all a Nigerian IT guru is part of there team.
Don't you guys have Lyca mobile?
or just do what we do here wassap calls or viber out .
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
3strikes:
[size=20pt]is Lastpage / Excuzeme still a fraudster?[/size]

I just don't understand why some of you come here and just make vague allegation and character assassination of person when you cannot even back it up anywhere.

Do you care to share how, where and when the people you listed as "fraudster" did business with you and defrauded you?

This petty and childishness need to stop. No one here is a kid.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Fastshipper na Question na.... Abi na crime to dey ask question for Seun Website again?

FastShipping:

I just don't understand why some of you come here and just make vague allegation and character assassination of person when you cannot even back it up anywhere.

Do you care to share how, where and when the people you listed as "fraudster" did business with you and defrauded you?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
3strikes:

Fastshipper na Question na.... Abi na crime to dey ask question for Seun Website again?

If you asked someone if another man "still a frausdeter", it means the said man must have committed a fraud that you are aware of. That's why I asked if you care to share when, where and how he committed the fraud you have repeated here more than 1,000 times.

You just don't need to be doing this. If you go back to earlier part of this thread, it was me and same lastpage who took on Brabus about his conduct with his clients. After all that, you and some people here keep calling another man "a fraudster" just because he asked that people should complain about Brabus misbehaviors in the other threads opened for complaints. So I don't know why you keep repeating same allegation that you cannot proof anywhere if you're asked to proof it.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
See this one ! I use people like lastpage/excuseme/brabus to make examples, often associated with negative things. You need to ask yourself, how come your name rarely comes to mind when it comes to positive things ?

By the way, I would not bother getting into any hajibaji with you, got far better things to do. I would also like to know if this is the Wife or husband so that should I change my mind, I can know how to respond ? grin grin

lastpage:
OPEN LETTER

Good Morning everyone.

I am the wife of Lastpage.

As husband and wife, we use this same account on Nairaland.
Sometimes, l make it known that it is a female/wife that is posting if l think there may be confusion. Other times l dont bother.

I opened the (Give birth thread) that has been quoted as Lastpage (My Husband) sometimes ago, to assist my former school daughter when she came up with the idea of giving birth abroad and asked me for assistance. I could not help her directly because we are not related so l promised her l would help her get information from people with similar experience. She insisted she has the money to fund it and kind people volunteered all those information and many other people that l dont know, as you can read from the responses, also benefited from the information provided.
This is why my husband (Lastpage) insisted that l should not delete the thread otherwise l would have done so a long time ago.

She gave birth in the U.K, paid her hospital bills and all was done and documented properly.
As luck will have it, she also won the Visa lottery in 2012 and eventually relocated permanently to the US, with her child. she has three kids now.
This is the summary of it.

Now, l have been reading things posted by some posters here which at best is uninformed and just mischievous.
I cannot stop anyone from making any post they want to make so, they can continue to make the post till kingdom come.

I had a serious discussion with Lastpage himself about his exchanges with some characters on this particular thread and l have made it clear to him that he does not need this sort of lowering himself, to the level that others have put themselves.
At least, if children are behaving as children, what about him? Should older person not know better?
Anonymously and online, people would say things they dare not say in person, because they dont have to defend it.

He takes to Nairaland as entertainment and unwinding but l have made it known to him that even at that, he has to carefully chose those he responds to. There is a limit to such things.
I wrote this to clear the air once and for all, with regards to many people who hold him in very high esteem on Nairaland.

Those that want to hold unto their rumour (one even said he is a woman, one even called him Brabus, imagine?) are free to do so, since that is their upbringing.
I have specifically pleaded with him to ignore those who are like children here but he is still free to have an adult discussion.
That is why l am his wife.

I will not respond to whatever insult as l cant identify the person making it.

Lastpage (Mrs)

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcSaraphizzy: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Greetings,

To whom it may concern,

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

We have the pleasure of introducing our company BK Designs to you.
We offer unique ideas and concepts in Architectural and Building designs, interior design, urban planning and construction
We have a good reputation built over time in the architectural and building sectors of nigeria with adequate job references to prove our position.
We therefore seek invitation to present our package which we are sure will be of interest to you.
Thank you as we look forward to good business relationship with you

Your faithfully
BELLO Adewale

CEO: For BK Designs

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Also forgot to say, those who are fixated on Mavverick ( lastpage/Excuseme). Make una get a life, I thought you already had a lady writing you lover letters every week. Is that not enough for you Mr or Mrs Lastpage.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
abdulwastecx:
I will love to discuss about raft foundation design and construction.....
I have seen some work here that are not properly done, i will love professionals here to share their experience in raft foundation design and construction.
. What do you want to discuss about raft foundation and what do you mean by some work(s) on Nairaland not been properly done? Do you intend to build any structure using a raft concept even if the soil is as stable as anything?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Fastshipper I think Maverick just dug out some of the proofs you need......Lets not all be blind to the obvious. grin grin grin grin

BTW : How Business na?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
KolaShangOne:

. 50/40. I'm assuming it's in feet so it will be 15/12 in meters. You can comfortably put up a 2 bedroom apartment with sufficient green area but if you intend to use t entire land leaving little area just for parking cars then you can smuggle in a 3 bedroom apartment though not all the rooms may likely be ensuite if we consider standard size of a room(s).
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
abouzaid:
can one build a four bedroom all en suite bungalow with two and half million or less? I'm doing a cost analysis and it's looking possible from my analysis. what's your views on that? i would give my analysis later after hearing some of your views. my labourers would be sourced exclusively from the north where labour is extremely cheap and the house would not include any fancy works. details later but lets hear your views first.
Can you put up the plan of the structure if you have one?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
You know those fradulent emails that you get from a Nigerian NNPC worker who needs $100,000 to release like $10,000,000 locked up in some safe. Does that open letter just not come across like that ? grin grin

If i show Oyinbo man to read, I wonder what they will think.
3strikes:
Fastshipper I think Maverick just dug out some of the proofs you need......Lets not all be blind to the obvious. grin grin grin grin

BTW : How Business na?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PingoDotCom: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Interesting thread coming from someone that has worked in telecom for over 10 years with Pingo. The cost is real and while we can't really pay our customers to compete against all the free options available today. I understand your concerns to try to reduce your monthly telecom expense with this increase. On our Pingo blog we announced this rate increase as well and our plans to try to keep our customers business.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Juokorow(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
kopell:
Thanks for offer but I had checked out Reptel's website and they have also raised their rates to about Bossrevolution's, i.e. $15 for 150 minutes. Given my extensive speed calling list and other features, I will remain with Bossrevolution for any calls that I absolutely cannot make via Whatsapp, FaceTime or Skype. My "protest" goal is to limit my monthly "spend" at $15 and let Naija govt. enjoy their 600% of negative $85 (additional amount I usually spend). Let us see how they will raise total revenue via net subtraction. Funny math!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
FastShipping:

Thank you @Fastshipping for your concern.

First, l am sure you would have seen the "quote" that 'imbee-cile' offered as PROOF of his madness! grin
That was a post made by my wife some months ago, when the riffraffs went to dig-up one of her post of over six/seven years ago, as "PROOF" that l am a woman! grin grin
Fair enough, these scallywags are not intelligent enough to decipher the writing-pattern of a Male, from that of a Female.

A lot of people on Nairaland know wifey and l share this same user i.d (In various posts, l or her have had to make a clarification on who is posting, if the need arise but it was a convenient arrangement between us, when we started using Nairaland.
Not many a man will allow their spouse know their user id or see what they post on an anonymous forum.
That is the "level of trust" within our own family

Unlike 3Srtikes who has created multiple user i.d on this forum, to ask himself questions and answer himself - This is the epitome of fraud! His various user i.d's include but not limited to @Sensegiver, Itswell1, HappyKay

Anyway, my wife had to make that post (against my own better judgement) to clear issues because she ws acting on behalf of someone, in the referred post.
But that is neither here nor there.

Like you asked: Show us proof that he has defrauded YOU. This wont be the first time you and many people have asked that question but just look at what he brought up, ........ as PROOF! grin grin
How is that post relate to him, his building or anyone for that matter?
That is the level of incurable madness of these dimwits!.

As for Maverick, l am sure everyone saw where he called me our FIRST.... without any reason to do so!
Thus, l am convinced that Brabus has done him a very "strong thing" grin grin I am sure he sees Brabus in his nightmares all the time.
He needs to go back to his village to get cured ASAP otherwise, l wont be surprised if he is already going UNCLAD .... like @Azuh will say! undecided undecided

I think one should just ignore them and let them keep going unclad in the market square.
"You cant argue or reason with a mad person otherwise, they would not only beat you with "experience", same people will begin to wonder if there is a difference between you and these mad Dogs". undecided undecided

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
erico2k2:

Don't you guys have Lyca mobile?
or just do what we do here wassap calls or viber out .
We do have lycamobile, right now in my opinion it the cheapest. Average call / data plain $45 monthly without international calls. Which it fear to me, on like att with better network at very costly fee. The tax on att network carrier alone in some cases is up to $45 monthly. One can not relaid on whatapp free call when dealing with business. That where the issue of better service network carriers like att, verizon, t Mobil came in for fee. Nothing good here is free, one have to keep paying till the last day blow ground. I hope you understand what I mean.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Juokorow:

Thanks for offer but I had checked out Reptel's website and they have also raised their rates to about Bossrevolution's, i.e. $15 for 150 minutes. Given my extensive speed calling list and other features, I will remain with Bossrevolution for any calls that I absolutely cannot make via Whatsapp, FaceTime or Skype. My "protest" goal is to limit my monthly "spend" at $15 and let Naija govt. enjoy their 600% of negative $85 (additional amount I usually spend). Let us see how they will raise total revenue via net subtraction. Funny math!
Bros read between the line, I never told you reptel, like reptel is what I said. I stop using reptell 3 years ago. I don't have any offer for You ok. I not in calling card business, it's just to let people like you knew there other better options. This is why we always fine it difficult to get help case close.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Juokorow(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
kopell:
Bros read between the line, I never told you reptel, like reptel is what I said. I stop using reptell 3 years ago. I don't have any offer for You ok. I not in calling card business, it's just to let people like you knew there other better options. This is why we always fine it difficult to get help case close.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by fash78(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
abike12:

How are you making calls now?
Mostly Internet call.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 12:08am On Oct 05, 2016
[size=20pt]Lastpage /Excuzeme is a Fraudster! He is known for issuing Fake Building Approvals in collabo with Brabus
[/size]

lastpage:

First, l am sure you would have seen the "quote" that 'imbee-cile' offered as PROOF of his madness! grin
That was a post made by my wife some months ago, when the riffraffs went to dig-up one of her post of over six/seven years ago, as "PROOF" that l am a woman! grin grin
Fair enough, these scallywags are not intelligent enough to decipher the writing-pattern of a Male, from that of a Female.

A lot of people on Nairaland know wifey and l share this same user i.d (In various posts, l or her have had to make a clarification on who is posting, if the need arise but it was a convenient arrangement between us, when we started using Nairaland.
Not many a man will allow their spouse know their user id or see what they post on an anonymous forum.

Unlike 3Srtikes who has created multiple user i.d on this forum, to ask himself questions and answer himself - This is the epitome of fraud! His various user i.d's include but not limited to @Sensegiver, Itswell1, HappyKay

Anyway, my wife had to make that post (against my own better judgement) to clear issues because she ws acting on behalf of someone, in the referred post.

Like you asked: Show us proof that he has defrauded YOU. This wont be the first time you and many people have asked that question but just look at what he brought up, ........ as PROOF! grin grin

As for Maverick, l am sure everyone saw where he called me our FIRST.... without any reason to do so!
Thus, l am convinced that Brabus has done him a very "strong thing" grin grin I am sure he sees Brabus in his nightmares all the time.
He needs to go back to his village to get cured ASAP otherwise, l wont be surprised if he is already going UNCLAD .... like @Azuh will say! undecided undecided

I think one should just ignore them and let them keep going unclad in the market square.
"You cant argue or reason with a mad person otherwise, they would not only beat you with "experience", same people will begin to wonder if there is a difference between you and these mad Dogs". undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by itswell1: 5:40am On Oct 05, 2016
lastpage:

Lastpage!
You are a big M. U. M. U.
itswell is not the same person, and dont mention my name in your fight with them except you are inviting me into the fight. Dont you see my punchlines n sentence construction oyato.
A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:25am On Oct 05, 2016
itswell1:

3Strikes is a big M. U. M. U.
3Strikes is the same person as itswell1, and dont mention my name in your fight with them except you are inviting me into the fight. Dont you see my punchlines n sentence construction oyato.
A word is enough for the wise
FIXED!

[size=14pt]Good, 3Strikes has used just one of his fake user i.d to respond.[/size]

Now, we are waiting for 3Strikes to use the other fake user i.d's 3Strikes uses, in defrauding people to respond as well.
Who do you think you are fooling? grin grin

Log-on with [size=14pt]Sensegiver[/size] and [size=14pt]HappyKay[/size], to complete the FRAUD!
And dont forget [size=14pt]the other user i.d you quickly deactivated[/size], to hide your frauds.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:28am On Oct 05, 2016
3strikes:
[size=20pt]3Strikes is a Fraudster! He is known for seeking Fake Building Approvals in collabo with Maverick, from brabus
[/size]

FIXED! FIXED!! tongue tongue

Lastpage!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (3724) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ishadfurnitures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.