Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,257 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:59 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4556301 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (3713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
abdulwastecx:

You can count on me boss... I will do my best not to disappoint you my boss.

I using this medium to thanks you all my fathers, boss and my brother here supporting us. I thank you all
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by esoorita: 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
mavverick:
Are you for real ? Cars to come and oppress fellow renters ?
So what was he expecting, for others to come and prostrate for him ?. The mentality that some Nigerians sometimes have is the reason for the lack of development in the wider society, but rather they blame all thier woes on APC and Buhari grin grin

Is it a wise move to stipulate in a tenancy agreement that no flat must park more than 2 vehicles ? Oya Madam Gabby, Abeg give us your wise perspective.

Congrats Spyder. More grease to your elbow. Your impeccable records on this forum is well documented. Keep up the good work mate.
I don't think it is mandatory for a landlord to provide parking space for cars nowadays. Cars are no big deal as it used to be many years ago because every Dick and Harry can afford to buy a car. The space to live is far more important than the space to park cars more so in the urban centres and cities. I look out of my window as I'm typing this piece and I could see many exotic cars (not Tokunbos) parked by the roadside on the street I live in south east London.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by allCopacetic: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
spyder880:
New project by the Tigerkenn Homes group, ground breaking for this week, thread to be opened soon. An 8 flats of 2 bedroom flats in a space of 50 x 100 feet.

We thank you all cheesy
Great news, congrats chief

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by allCopacetic: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Thank you sir for giving us the opportunity to work on your project, we will make sure to deliver a very good job
Congrats.

I see the great job you and your team are currently doing on the " Massive Renovation Project" smiley

Supplied the electricals you received.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 5:40am On Nov 16, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Thank you sir for giving us the opportunity to work on your project, we will make sure to deliver a very good job

Congratulations and welcome to lagos

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 6:24am On Nov 16, 2016
There is usually no need to be specific on this issue cos it gets covered under not doing anything that constitute a nuisance and annoyance to others.

One would expect tenants to work together and make the best arrangement that works for them and maybe intervene if there is complaint or you notice a tsunami brewing.

Unfortunately commonsense is not so common. I just wish more adults would think through and of impact on others. You park blocking the gate but say you no want make anybody come disturb your sleep.

I guess you also do not want to create the its my space police who does not have a car but would insist that a neighbour's visitors not park because it is his or her space. If you have a very large parking space you might even get a tenant rent it out for people to come and display cars for sale imagine that. Our people are a special cut.

Once people are generally being mindful there is no problem. I do find that you have to intervene to call to order initially then things settle down. Its like some people have to tread on toes to first see what they can get away with. So juvenile if you ask me but it is what it is.

mavverick:
Are you for real ? Cars to come and oppress fellow renters ?
So what was he expecting, for others to come and prostrate for him ?. The mentality that some Nigerians sometimes have is the reason for the lack of development in the wider society, but rather they blame all thier woes on APC and Buhari grin grin

Is it a wise move to stipulate in a tenancy agreement that no flat must park more than 2 vehicles ? Oya Madam Gabby, Abeg give us your wise perspective.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2016
FastShipping:

Where can one get cheap land within Abuja at the moment?

By cheap land sir, how much are you looking at?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2016
Congratulations and please do a thorough review of the topography. Na all of us they join build am. grin grin no pressure.

Qc1 agun wa oni jasasan.

abdulwastecx:

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2016
Qc1:

Update.

Abdulwastecx got the job!

Thanks everyone.

You for let Brabus use this new project redeem his image nau wink
Whatever happened to giving a man a third chance ehn?

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2016
gabbytabby:
Congratulations and please do a thorough review of the topography. Na all of us they join build am. grin grin no pressure.

Qc1 agun wa oni jasasan.

Thank you ma.... We will surely look at all the before we start construction. We are still at preliminary stage of soil test and building
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jossy26: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2016
See as everyone dey shine eye for Abdul ontop this building, bro, don't put yourself under pressure, you don't really need to be repying us here jare you very good already and your past jobs and knowledge speaks volume. Don't forget to upload pictures cos I also have a project in the GRA hoping govt help us with the water issue

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Congratulations oga Spyder. Your diligence and focus on reputation will always mean that the job will find you and manna will fall from the heavens. I wish more of our people will realise this.

spyder880:
New project by the Tigerkenn Homes group, ground breaking for this week, thread to be opened soon. An 8 flats of 2 bedroom flats in a space of 50 x 100 feet.

undecidedWe thank you all cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2016
Demainman1:

Do you want me to call on Shopono to slap your mount?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2016
Qc1:

Noooooo.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2016
Qc1:

lol

Good luck baba

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tevanso(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
-Are u in Nigeria or in diaspora?
-Have u been looking for how to monitor your building projects?
-Have u been looking for how to get real time update on your building project ?
-Have u been bothering about the quality of materials and efficiency of your contractor?
If yes,look no further because we at Tevanso Builders.we are team of professional Engineers who is ready to help you with the daily quality control measure of your on going building project any where in Nigeria .
Just contact us with
Email:tevansobuilders@gmail.com.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by colinso: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Blocks of flat on two plots of land with six shops in front, located at Mogaji Street Ajangbadi Ojo price is 15million. The house is good for investment if it is renovated and rented out. contact collins at 08182172541
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by colinso: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Newly built, fully detached (one storey) house at Bishop street, Ikorodu with borehole, parking space for six cars, six bedrooms, six toilets and bathrooms and constant light, nestled in a serene and secure part of Ikorodu. Price: 20 million contact collins at 08182172541
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by colinso: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Six bedroom duplex for sale with 2 units three bedroom flat and two bedroom bq, with large parking space, borehole and security. Located at Greenland estate Ajah opposite Pan African University. Price is 150million. contact collins at 08182172541
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by colinso: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
Sixteen bedroom townhouse located in Lekki phase one, with four rooms boy quarter, very large compound space, C of O and borehole. Ideal for school, office complex, residential quarters, hotel, Guest house etc. located in a serene part of Lekki phase one. contact collins at 08182172541
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
This is a joke right? 150mil for Ajah or Lekki Phase 1?

colinso:
Six bedroom duplex for sale with 2 units three bedroom flat and two bedroom bq, with large parking space, borehole and security. Located at Greenland estate Ajah opposite Pan African University. Price is 150million. contact collins at 08182172541

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
hello sirs.....have searched nairaland for topics on lintel and casting because am working on a small budget for my 3 bedroom apartment,already at the lintel stage,so pls i need u guys to help me with a possible breakdown of the having a lintel on the building,my bro helping me with it is giving an estimate that will buy a half plot of land....thanks as i await your response people
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jossy26: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hello house, does anyone have idea of this axion tufcrete? How real and durable is the product as claimed by the advertiser in another thread https://www.nairaland.com/2873997/amazing-concrete-without-gravel-new/1
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
gabbytabby:
Congratulations oga Spyder. Your diligence and focus on reputation will always mean that the job will find you and manna will fall from the heavens. I wish more of our people will realise this.

Thank you my sister, what can I ever do if not for the encouragement and support you all give me here? O se pupo cheesy.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amanikondo: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
FastShipping:

Where can one get cheap land within Abuja at the moment?

So Abuja is the next building project. Let me come and work for you grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amanikondo: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:
hello sirs.....have searched nairaland for topics on lintel and casting because am working on a small budget for my 3 bedroom apartment,already at the lintel stage,so pls i need u guys to help me with a possible breakdown of the having a lintel on the building,my bro helping me with it is giving an estimate that will buy a half plot of land....thanks as i await your response people

Let your brother build his own house from you too.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amanikondo: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Demainman1:

Diaris God. grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abunafiu(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
To God be the glory, we had a a successful plumbing and plastering exercise. As usual Abdulwastecx and Rotech77 were there for me behind the scene.
Aluminum windows are also ready to be installed.
As part of my plans to do away with PHCN here's my wooden solar carport system which has the capacity to hold 5kw solar panels. It will also serve as car park for my cars.
This economic recession is biting hard. So many finishing works will be postponed till further notice.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abunafiu(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Borehole digging also successful. The water reserve was encouraging. We pumped for over 1hr nonstop.
Here's my temporary submersible pump which consumes 0.5hp that's 375 watts. Plan to Change it to solar later. With my present 4kw solar panel strength, I can afford to pump water for my immediate neighbors for 2 or 3 Hrs daily with an extra tank yet to be installed.
Provision was also made for solar water heater during the plumbing works which is the best stage to incorporate it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (3713) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.