Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,875 members, 7,933,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4667994 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (3744) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
abouzaid:
i hate the bad blood, hypocrisy and backbiting on this thread.

Just use Maturity... read the good ones and move on... no need for high blood pressure at younger age... smiley

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
brabus:
Oga lastpage, do you really mean my builds?Can you give me one example of those builds that were amended and the problems.

______

Could it be the 6" block foundation in PH. Tell me you haven't seen other builds like that on this same platform by the most respected builders or maybe you choose to turn blind eye to them because it's not Brabus.

Once again God punish hypocrisy! angry

I'm sure you'll be familiar with this build and the pictures below because you made comment on the thread. How come you and the whole Nairaland didn't wade in to help? shocked Because it's not Brabus?

There's a big difference between fact and fiction. Everything I've said here are backed up with verifiable pictures/datas and not some postulated theories. Until you show me the same bro, I'll only take it that you're on a long-thing.

Why is it hard for the designer to send the pictures of the structural calculations? #givingtreatmentwithoutprescription #ideaisneed

Sir Brabus:
If God were to punish "HYPOCRISY', you and many others would be dead by now but God is a merciful God. grin undecided

I am not going to dig into your "Building past and the various shenanigans that followed" as you suggested ....because YOU know them, I know them and we all know them! They are on "digital record" here on Nairaland.

I am not someone to "gang-up" with other people l have never met (and no one here has ever met me in real life as well) because l am able-enough to take on anyone in a discussion (l say this with due respect and modesty) and l dont bite more than l can chew.
I am not a Builder and will never claim to be a "Qualified Builder" despite the fact that l have built houses and have completely built a Storey building from "scratch to finish" without the input of anyone except the Architect and his team of Engineers who designed and certified the Drawings. To them l give the credit.
I am also not in your "League" because you build for a living while l dont!

Having said that, you will agree with me that any intelligent person, will pick-up a lot of knowledge from this property section... especially if you are naturally smart, educated, read widely and DONT BITE MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW! undecided

Apart from one or two people here on Nairaland, most of you who parade yourself as BUILDERS are not better than any "experienced lay-man" because most of what you know today, were garnered from "Question and Answer / opinion sessions" of Nairalanders .... but that is exactly what we are doing here; EDUCATING EACH OTHER!

Most of Builders here started out doing "Trial-Error- Correction" process, learning from past mistakes and you are no different.
So, dont start "forming James Bond" of building industry.

To be candid, you have pulled-off a few good jobs due to your tenacity and doggedness (as against being actually trained and qualified as a certified builder) and l give you a lot of credit for that but if you check, you happen to be the "most reviled" builder here on Nairaland.
That is just the facts of the matter. Take it or leave it.
Truth hurts!

While we all make mistakes, what we should be/do is act and speak humbly, especially to those people whose job you used as "Guinea Pig" in your quest for improvement as a builder.
You are the least qualified person to be making snide remarks like "God punish hypocrisy"!
You are very good at deviating and deflecting responsibility, when you mess-up.
As in many instances, just look at how you "stealthily and stylishly injected Abeokuta" into the post, to create a diversion and digression!
Smart though, l must admit
undecided wink

I can tell you the truth because l dont give a hoot (l am not expecting any favours from you now or in the future, beyond the usual "Question and Answer" that we share on Nairaland)
.....and l actually like you as a person (someone who is striving very hard and tenacious in his work despite having a different background. I also think you are somebody who does not shy-away from a "Building Challenge! these are attributes l respect in a person) but dont stylishly even try to be smart with me! undecided

Dont forget, the issue we started out with was nothing personal and was not about you, as a person. It was about "How to implement a helical/Spiral staircase without "obvious support".
It was when you started "lecturing us in a disparaging manner", like you are some Holy Grail of Building, that is when l reminded you to "take it easy".

Even Oga Spyder gets criticised. He and many other have been criticised several times and it was never a problem but unlike you, he does not go on this "pontifical defensiveness" that at times comes across as an "Effrontery" to the Client.

I suspect you seem to think "Everybody is out for your head" somehow?
That is not true Bro, Relax and free your mind.

*Be less haughty and arrogant, especially with your clients, when issues arise.
*Listen more and brag less. You are still learning and l pray God will increase your wisdom
*Take responsibility when you make mistakes or fail to live up to your responsibility to your clients, dont jump into "defensive mode".
*Sorry is a powerful word that solves a lot of problems, if and when used properly.
*You are educated to Graduate level (hence your superior packaging grin ) but dont ride rough-shod over others, using "grammar" to stealthily insult them. I have seen a lot of this in your 'rejoinders'. Chose your words carefully

Nobody has told you this before probably because there are too many Hypocrites around here who want to "please you" because they want you to give them a contract or want/expect a favour from you, in he near future or one or two just want to maintain excellent relationship with you at all cost (A good thing though) but l am not just cut out for mincing words. My Bad!

Remember, we dont actually see ourselves ........and sycophants will tell us 'what we want to hear' .... But a true friend is "your mirror" and should tell you the "brutal truth" without any fear or favour.

Now, you are free to dislike me for saying this or you can take the "good part" of it and make it a learning experience.
Its your choice. It does not make me to like you less....... and has no effect on me whatsoever

Lastpage!

House: Sorry for the digression, we just need to clear this up before it goes any further.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
lastpage:

Sir Brabus:
If God were to punish "HYPOCRISY', you and many others would be dead by now but God is a merciful God. grin undecided

I am not going to dig into your "Building past and the various shenanigans that followed" as you suggested ....because YOU know them, I know them and we all know them! They are on "digital record" here on Nairaland.

I am not someone to "gang-up" with other people l have never met (and no one here has ever met me in real life as well) because l am able-enough to take on anyone in a discussion (l say this with due respect and modesty) and l dont bite more than l can chew.
I am not a Builder and will never claim to be a "Qualified Builder" despite the fact that l have built houses and have completely built a Storey building from "scratch to finish" without the input of anyone except the Architect and his team of Engineers who designed and certified the Drawings. To them l give the credit.
I am also not in your "League" because you build for a living while l dont!

Having said that, you will agree with me that any intelligent person, will pick-up a lot of knowledge from this property section... especially if you are naturally smart, educated, read widely and DONT BITE MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW! undecided

Apart from one or two people here on Nairaland, most of you who parade yourself as BUILDERS are not better than any "experienced lay-man" because most of what you know today, were garnered from "Question and Answer / opinion sessions" of Nairalanders .... but that is exactly what we are doing here; EDUCATING EACH OTHER!

Most of Builders here started out doing "Trial-Error- Correction" process, learning from past mistakes and you are no different.
So, dont start "forming James Bond" of building industry.

To be candid, you have pulled-off a few good jobs due to your tenacity and doggedness (as against being actually trained and qualified as a certified builder) and l give you a lot of credit for that but if you check, you happen to be the "most reviled" builder here on Nairaland.
That is just the facts of the matter. Take it or leave it.
Truth hurts!

While we all make mistakes, what we should be/do is act and speak humbly, especially to those people whose job you used as "Guinea Pig" in your quest for improvement as a builder.
You are the least qualified person to be making snide remarks like "God punish hypocrisy"!
You are very good at deviating and deflecting responsibility, when you mess-up.
As in many instances, just look at how you "stealthily and stylishly injected Abeokuta" into the post, to create a diversion and digression!
Smart though, l must admit
undecided wink

I can tell you the truth because l dont give a hoot (l am not expecting any favours from you now or in the future, beyond the usual "Question and Answer" that we share on Nairaland)
.....and l actually like you as a person (someone who is striving very hard and tenacious in his work despite having a different background. I also think you are somebody who does not shy-away from a "Building Challenge! these are attributes l respect in a person) but dont stylishly even try to be smart with me! undecided

Dont forget, the issue we started out with was nothing personal and was not about you, as a person. It was about "How to implement a helical/Spiral staircase without "obvious support".
It was when you started "lecturing us in a disparaging manner", like you are some Holy Grail of Building, that is when l reminded you to "take it easy".

Even Oga Spyder gets criticised. He and many other have been criticised several times and it was never a problem but unlike you, he does not go on this "pontifical defensiveness" that at times comes across as an "Effrontery" to the Client.

I suspect you seem to think "Everybody is out for your head" somehow?
That is not true Bro, Relax and free your mind.

*Be less haughty and arrogant, especially with your clients, when issues arise.
*Listen more and brag less. You are still learning and l pray God will increase your wisdom
*Take responsibility when you make mistakes or fail to live up to your responsibility to your clients, dont jump into "defensive mode".
*Sorry is a powerful word that solves a lot of problems, if and when used properly.
*You are educated to Graduate level (hence your superior packaging grin ) but dont ride rough-shod over others, using "grammar" to stealthily insult them. I have seen a lot of this in your 'rejoinders'. Chose your words carefully

Nobody has told you this before probably because there are too many Hypocrites around here who want to "please you" because they want you to give them a contract or want/expect a favour from you, in he near future.

Remember, we dont usually see ourselves and sycophants will tell us what we want to hear .... But a true friend is "your mirror" and should tell you the "brutal truth" without any fear or favor.

Now, you are free to dislike me for saying this or you can take the "good part" of it and make it a learning experience.
Its your choice. It does not make me to like you less....... and has no effect on me whatsoever

Lastpage!

House: Sorry for the digression, we just need to clear this up before it goes any further.

Lastpage.

May Almighty God bless you, your family, your father, mother, uncle, children, house help everybody !!

You hit the nail on the head, if you recall when I started having serious problems with brabus as well, I was very constructive with my feedback, gave him praises when it was due, expressed my disappointment when it was due also.

What I REALLY REALLY HATE/I MEAN SERIOUS DISLIKE about brabus is that he takes people for idiots, extremely arrogant, believes he's always right, tells a lot of lies, always out to get you, always out to prove a point even if it means client will suffer serious injury or serious loss of money over petty childish things....

Funny thing is that I started following brabus about 4 years ago, gave him my fence to do 2 years ago as a test, gave him my building to do back in March, gave him 2 building jobs (worth over 60m if they hadn't sacked him with a stick and put in in guard room for various atrocities). I was warned by someone very close to me to avoid brabus like a plaque, i thought they wanted the job and gave brabus the benefit of the doubt. What did I get, WICKEDNESS and IMCOMPETENCE, CHEATING !! Would I recommend to someone else, ?ABSOLUTELY NOT !!

I pray that he gets deliverance, because whatever he claims to be doing every Sunday isnt working for him..

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmm!

Concerted effort on the part of some to poison the userbase with hopelessness. Lucky you, there's no ignore button.

Sorry, the name NextHome won't submit to unfounded accusations.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
mufutau55:

One more FIFA talk, and I am sending all of you to Europe. smiley

Hajji M.

i want to go to Europe sir grin

and you ar going to be our coach grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
twinskenny:

i want to go to Europe sir grin
and you ar going to be our coach grin

Coach? NO SIR. I haven't touch a soccer ball in more than 40+ years.
Basketball, Football (America) nowadays. Kids with Baseball but boring for me.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
mavverick:

Haha

Been a long time i played games oo, i dont know if its just the fact that life has now taken a different perspective or if its age !! lol
Any of you guys ever played Assassins Creed ?

Very well.. That guy with d white hair.... I still have games like Mortal Kombat, PES, Godhand, Devil May Cry, Prince of Persia, Need for speed, Grant Theft etc. I had to download from CD on a memory card so that it can last forever..

It's life that is taking youthfulness away. No time to relax when responsibilities pile up.. Some people turn to d bottle, others to other things..

@twinskenny Game on! We will meet up for a duel.

@Hajj ah! Edakun.. Europe by this time.. Backs will break ooo.. grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
mavverick:

Lastpage.

May Almighty God bless you, your family, your father, mother, uncle, children, house help everybody !!

You hit the nail on the head, if you recall when I started having serious problems with brabus as well, I was very constructive with my feedback, gave him praises when it was due, expressed my disappointment when it was due also.

What I REALLY REALLY HATE/I MEAN SERIOUS DISLIKE about brabus is that he takes people for idiots, extremely arrogant, believes he's always right, tells a lot of lies, always out to get you, always out to prove a point even if it means client will suffer serious injury or serious loss of money over petty childish things....

Funny thing is that I started following brabus about 4 years ago, gave him my fence to do 2 years ago as a test, gave him my building to do back in March, gave him 2 building jobs (worth over 60m if they hadn't sacked him with a stick and put in in guard room for various atrocities). I was warned by someone very close to me to avoid brabus like a plaque, i thought they wanted the job and gave brabus the benefit of the doubt. What did I get, WICKEDNESS and IMCOMPETENCE, CHEATING !! Would I recommend to someone else, ?ABSOLUTELY NOT !!

I pray that he gets deliverance, because whatever he claims to be doing every Sunday isnt working for him..

Maverick!
To be honest, l feel your pain.
If someone messes me up in real life, l humbly say it will be a sad experience for that person as l would never cheat anyone or do evil to anyone.I
I will simply pursue the matter to its logical conclusion.

Having said that, l think its time for you to let-go of the past.

"Life is a Teacher ....and Past experiences are the Subjects".
Every past Experience should be a "learning Experience".

I am sure even Brabus has learned a thing or two from this issue.
If l were him, l would call you aside and apologise profusely... and make any possible amends.
Everything we do in life, has a repercussion, in the short or long term .... and l am speaking from experience!
God listens to the tears and pain of an oppressed heart!

Leave the matter in God's hands since it is in the past. It is God that takes up such issues, if and when peace is not made.
God will provide for you and you will rise above the disappointment, you will build better and more buildings, in years to come.
I honestly can feel the "seemingly helpless inner pain" you are still going through on the issue.

Forgive him, free your inner spirit from "hate", despite the pain and even though he does not accept liability. You are not the first nor the last.

I am for reconciliation once the accused person "sees and accepts their error" afterall, no one is infallible but to "add salt to an injury" is the height of insensitivity.
Please, l beg you to FORGIVE him and remember him in your prayers.
God bless you as you do.

He still thinks "they" dont want him to succeed? grin grin
what has anyone got to gain from that kind of mindset?
Is it not a thing of pride for NextHome to be known world over, knowing that it started from here? Is it not our Pride on this forum?

But is it not obvious that Greatness is not achieved by "sleight of hand and crass effrontery" but by hardwork, humility, honesty, openness, diligence, grace, candour, truthfulness and many other desirable virtues?

Yorubas say "A lie may travel for twenty years but truth catches up with it in a single day"

Let me say it here BOLDLY TO YOU BRABUS: I am one person that loves you, want your success, progress and can tell you how l feel without a bother!
What l want to see from you is a better "human relations" in your business endeavours.
You must Change for the better, by fire, by force!
grin grin grin
You know we always have each others back, where we came from. undecided

Lastpage!

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Though some (yah all know who yah all are) may feign aloofness and a general discomfort to negative posts, but it is on that same type of posts that they feast there fangs on. You'll never or hardly see them lending a helpful hand to others on here.

God dey sha grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Though some (yah all know who yah all are) may feign aloofness and a general discomfort to negative posts, but it is on that same type of posts that they feast there fangs on. You'll never or hardly see them lending a helpful hand to others on here.

God dey sha grin

Baba this one heavy oo
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
brabus:
Spotlight on Abeokuta, NG - The Evolving Nigerian City

The city will be adding more than 2.5 million new residents in the next decade and the government is getting ready.
The city has been turned into a giant construction site with mega projects here and there.

A new urban space is evolving.

______

@chekitaut you dey chop alone.
I respect the terrain, calm, peaceful, 15min highest time to the longest distance point A to point B.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
@lastpage,

Thank you for the reconciliation efforts. Unfortunately, the Brabus you don't know has apologized officially via email to Sir Mavverick over 3 months ago. Countless efforts have been made even by friends (of Sir Mavverick) to reconcile via group chat that lasted over one month. Even though, I still can't point out exactly what the grievances were? Structural failure? Overblown budget? Financial misappropriation? Or what? At least a dog should bark for a reason.

Just for the records, there are some happy guys here (not one or two or four) whose project are ongoing and understand the challenges I'm trying to address especially with the ongoing restructuring at NextHome, and still choose to remain silent and offer their advice in the background. Those ones you call "mugu" but are actually dealing with their issues the mature way.

You don't want to hear their own stories. I'll never ever forget those guys who kept the hope alive and believe in the NextHome dream.

_______
Sir Brag3's issue was raised to stir up a healing wound. Why? To prove Brabus is a fraud. Incidentally, the same drawing which we did in October 2014 that was openly condemned on Nairaland was what we gave back to him after short explanation of the difference between a working drawing and an approval drawing.

I don't have the energy for stories. Anyone having issues with me or NextHome should just face me head on.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
mufutau55:

And some of us were there from the beginning, but at the end only the Baba G.O. got invited to the house opening/warming o.
But then Baba no dey drink Non-Alcoholic Hennessy or shepe, so I understood. God dey o.

Hajji M.

House warming date to be announced later. Snake never reach top of the tree o. Still dealing with the nice-to-have features
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Looking for education on septic tanks.

How do you determine optimum location and sizing?

Edit:

Yes I have full architectural plans that includes engineering stuff for this but I'm going off script. Whatever I decide on will be vetted through my architect and engineer to make sure it's safe. You know how we homewoners just go off half cocked without considering structual engineering grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chekitaut:
I respect the terrain, calm, peaceful, 15min highest time to the longest distance point A to point B.

The Central Business District Project on my mind sha. I can see they've already leveled all the old secretariat complex.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
brabus:
@Donswampo, @all

Unfortunately, when a new house is built or considered by a homeowner , designer, builder or developer; little thought is given to the loading or load resistance of the structural elements supporting the house .

NextHome

Mi Oga, for the record I take offense to this your statement here but I no vex grin

My little bungalow has 20 pillars.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
mufutau55:

One more FIFA talk, and I am sending all of you to Europe. smiley

Hajji M.
sir FIFA 2016, I get paali too cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
brabus:

The Central Business District Project on my mind sha. I can see they've already leveled all the old secretariat complex.

been to abeokuta once.. nice little city i must say... u know lagos is already over crowded people are really spreading tentacle all around.. some places on lagos ibadan expreswway has turn to a mini city

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
brabus:

That is Abeokuta Shoprite site.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oga Egunmogaji,

I've reconstruct the sentence

brabus:

Unfortunately, when a new house is built or considered by a homeowner, designer, builder or developer; little thought is given to the loading or load resistance of the structural elements supporting the house.

The shocked eyes shocked is always on the pocket

NextHome
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chekitaut:
That is Abeokuta Shoprite site.

I know.

Let me let out a secret. I'm looking for a land for similar build in Ijebu Ode, Mowe/Ibafo, Sagamu.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Looking for education on septic tanks.

How do you determine optimum location and sizing?

Make I buy land keep on this subject first. Man must chop
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Onuokwu: 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
abdulwastecx:

Thanks sir......Anambra is a good state, people are friendly here. My activities here after work are my FIFA 16 game and weekend premier league games.

Thanks for endorsing!!! That's my beloved state. I hope to be there by Christmas. I dey miss the place. grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:
God dey sha grin

Egungun Man, I beg make you no start o. smiley You dey million miles dey thruway stone, you dey come home o... I beg o.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Mi Oga, for the record I take offense to this your statement here but I no vex grin

My little bungalow has 20 pillars.

Little bungalow eh! You used the whole 60x120ft plot for house and no more space for parking, and you call that little.
Wetin you want? Ranch house?

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
mufutau55:

Egungun Man, I beg make you no start o. smiley You dey million miles dey thruway stone, you dey come home o... I beg o.

Hajji M.

Duly noted and I've adjusted my attitude. It's a beautiful day out there in sunny SoCal, almost time for lunch grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
mufutau55:

Little bungalow eh! You used the whole 60x120ft plot for house and no more space for parking, and you call that little.
Wetin you want? Ranch house?

Hajji M.

Na thief do me. Or is it "oju kokoro" sef cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Evening All.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:

it is allowed sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Duly noted and I've adjusted my attitude. It's a beautiful day out there in sunny SoCal, almost time for lunch grin
that lunch sir pass the crew members here
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Donswampo:
Evening All.
evening chief.. how is it going down there> good progress?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:

None of the above. You go finish the Mansion by the grace of Almighty and occupy it with good health.
No house is big enough for all our wahala here...

Hajji M.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (3744) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rawgold300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.