Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,839 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:54 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4540150 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (3706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chekitaut:
As it is said... A bag 2,700 or more from today.

God will save us. 1$ is now #510.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
topsy23:

God will save us. 1$ is now #510.
[b]Hmmm, God has no hand in what we brought upon ourselves in Nigeria after so many years of in-proper planning, wickedness, corruption, greed, looting, vision-less & clueless leaders, as long as one person can hide 9.8million Dollars in a slum in Kaduna and we have so many of them like that hiding Millions of Dollars across the country, money that is meant to develop and grow the economy is in the hands of few wicked politicians, we are the cause of our predicament and if we dont change as a nation, the country will continue to nose-dive, the dollar is gradually heading to 1000 Naira to a dollar sad

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by luvablesam(m): 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
mufutau55:

I know the rubber tiles can stick to the bare concrete floor with glue adhesive but I am not sure about putting it on tiles.
That synthetic rubber may work if you lay it on top of the tiles... but with heavy gym equipment it may still break, you can try it though.
I am not sure what you can do in this case o. May be some other professional will chime in here.

Hajji M.

where can one get rubber tiles to buy in Nigeria n how cheap is it?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Does anyone has an idea where stone dust block are sold and price please?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
katcy4christ:

can I get your contract please

I have replied your PM with my email address. When you reply I will furnish you with the info. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
luvablesam:

where can one get rubber tiles to buy in Nigeria n how cheap is it?

I believe they are available at Orile market or wherever they sell regular tiles. It's common.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
imd:

The Best investment of all times is FOREX, you can either trade or invest with calculated risk.

Some brokers like http://www.rally.trade/?utm_source=introducingbroker-348636 have made it easier for us to cash on this great opportunity.

I have many good qualities ....and a few bad ones too, but as a humanbeing, the worst trait l have is that l generally dont trust other people with my money! shocked angry
I think l am savvy enough to decide how l want my 'coins' to multiply and l am not that greedy to think Money grows on trees on can multiply itself from nothing as to play MMM! grin grin grin
So, l will let this pass.... to my other forumites who are more willing to take such risks.
Thanks for the offer tho'

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Nice write-up and rich analysis of the state of the nation,profit taking in any venture embarked upon by any Nigerian whether individual of private establishment has really affected micro economic balance over the past two years as can be seen from fuel marketers,FMCG goods sellers .
The whole thing boils down to GREED!!!,if we can be sincere to ourselves and look inward things will improve within a space of 3 years with government sincerity in the implementation and execution vibrant economic policies ,we as individuals should reduce our crave for foreign goods consumption by at least 60% and see the improvement in our forex ,what most manufactures do is just to request for forex for importation of raw materials and sell them in. The parallel market .
We really need to change our orientation

That is exactly what l was saying!

We are just a greedy set of people and we just love to exploit and take advantage of any situation or the weaker ones in our society!
A 'Dog-eat-Dog' world!

That last part is not just done by Manufacturers, Banks have been doing it for ages!
Infact, l am aware that it is what is keeping some banks in business till date. They get the Dollar at a very low "official rate" from the CBN but instead of using it to process Form M of businessmen and importers, they call in Mallams and sell it to them at close to Black market rate, making huge profit.
I once did a Video recording of this shameful act of "Round Tripping" at the GTB branch off Adeniran Ogunsanya in Surulere, some years back.
I had a dorm Account with them and told them l needed to pay GBP for Children School fees and was ready to present documentation for the forex transaction.
They said they had "No Forex" to sell....but one of them asked me if l wont mind buying from Mallams at Black market rate and that they would introduce me to a trustworthy mallam! Right there before me, l videoed them making brisk transactions between Customers and themselves, with the Mallam as middle man, right inside the banking hall, using the Forex that they got from CBN.

I wanted to prosecute but eventually, l just Negodi the whole matter as the 'timing' was not okay for me then and the Clout that l am about facing head-on, had "brothers" that l am still subject to, at that time!
I still have the video till date..... just for my records.

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Flaghouse1: 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
lastpage:

We are just a greedy set of people and we just love to exploit and take advantage of any situation or the weaker ones in our society!
A 'Dog-eat-Dog' world!

That last part is not just done by Manufacturers, Banks have been doing it for ages!
Infact, l am aware that it is what is keeping some banks in business till date. They get the Dollar at a very low "official rate" from the CBN but instead of using it to process Form M of businessmen and importers, they call in Mallams and sell it to them at close to Black market rate, making huge profit.
I once did a Video recording of this shameful act of "Round Tripping" at the GTB branch off Adeniran Ogunsanya in Surulere, some years back.
I had a dorm Account with them and told them l needed to pay GBP for Children School fees and was ready to present documentation for the forex transaction.
They said they had "No Forex" to sell....but one of them asked me if l wont mind buying from Mallams at Black market rate and that they would introduce me to a trustworthy mallam! Right there before me, l videoed them making brisk transactions between Customers and themselves, with the Mallam as middle man, right inside the banking hall, using the Forex that they got from CBN.

I wanted to prosecute but eventually, l just Negodi the whole matter as the 'timing' was not okay for me then and the Clout that l am about facing head-on, had "brothers" that l am still subject to, at that time!

Lastpage!

You see another bad habit we have is that we complain too much on every thing that affects us,instead of tackling the issues headlong we just leave it and say God is in control.
We complain about the greed of our politicians,people in positions, on the way they embezzle public funds,just put a Nigerian in a position I bet you within a week the next thing he will do is looking for avenues to enrich himself at the detriment of others,
Just imagine the scenario you painted about the GTB forex stuff, this has been going on for years,the last time I bought forex for madam to travel to uk was in 2008/09 and it was a seamless transaction ,but these days story of shortage and unavailability.God help us all !!!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 2:32am On Feb 16, 2017
lastpage:

A 'Dog-eat-Dog' world!

Lastpage!

The crime going on in some of our banks is mind boggling. This your experience reminded me of what happened to my mother few years ago. I had some naira sitting there for a long period of time. One winter period I asked my mother to come over to the U.S and help me take care my kids for about six months. My Naira sitting there was couple of million naira. I asked her to change it to dollars and wire it to me before jetting out of Lagos. 24 hours before her departure, she went to bureau de change and changed the Naira into dollars. She paid it into her dom account and flew to the U.S next day. By the time she got to the U.S, the money never reflected in my account. For over two weeks the money never showed. Luckily for her she has always known the lady who "did the transfer". She had her phone number in her diary. I rang her from the U.S with my land line phone and my mum asked why the money never showed in her son's account. Before you knew it, the lady started begging and apologizing that she used the money. My jaw dropped right there as I was listening to everything on speaker phone. She said she was short by few thousands and promisef to effect the transaction before the end of the week. Luckily, I eventually got the money in my account.

This happened at Union Bank.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ice4u999(m): 2:41am On Feb 16, 2017
shocked shocked what..... people get mind o.
FastShipping:

The crime going on in some of our banks is mind boggling. This your experience reminded me of what happened to my mother few years ago. I had some naira sitting there for a long period of time. One winter period I asked my mother to come over to the U.S and help me take care my kids for about six months. My Naira sitting there was couple of million naira. I asked her to change it to dollars and wire it to me before jetting out of Lagos. 24 hours before her departure, she went to bureau de change and changed the Naira into dollars. She paid it into her dom account and flew to the U.S next day. By the time she got to the U.S, the money never reflected in my account. For over two weeks the money never showed. Luckily for her she has always known the lady who "did the transfer". She had her phone number in her diary. I rang her from the U.S with my land line phone and my mum asked why the money never showed in her son's account. Before you knew it, the lady started begging and apologizing that she used the money. My jaw dropped right there as I was listening to everything on speaker phone. She said she was short by few thousands and promisef to effect the transaction before the end of the week. Luckily, I eventually got the money in my account.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 2:45am On Feb 16, 2017
ice4u999:
shocked shocked what..... people get mind o.

Yep. She was just straightforward and confessed what happened.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Empiree: 5:43am On Feb 16, 2017
FastShipping:

My God.....I cant even imagine this could happen. What the heck is going on in nija?. It is like the country in in auto-pilot
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 5:48am On Feb 16, 2017
Empiree:
My God.....I cant even imagine this could happen. What the heck is going on in nija?. It is like the country in in auto-pilot

Crazy country o. This happened in 2009. Anything goes in that country. They follow no rule or law.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 6:00am On Feb 16, 2017
A couple of post has summarised why we are in this difficulties, nothing but greed from the common man to the politicians. Last page post actually spoke my mind completely

Some of the hike in prices especially foods are fuel by GREED and they all hide under the clog of forex, economy etc.

I have heard 2 people say they are earning super normal profit in thier business because this days its easier to deceive n break buyers resilient to negotiation by just saying, you no know how much be dollar?.

Bricklayer, Labourers, plumbers, Electrician in the field will also tell you thier price has gone up because of dollar increase

But salary earners (i fall into this category) pay still remain the same, no pay increase even thanking our stars that we still have a job.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2017
Empiree:

A new unveted but recommended vendor on site was wired N25,000 to do some patch work.

I called him back in less than an hour to cancel the work as I was going in a different direction.

He has spent the money on personal pending matters, inside of one hour.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2017
EgunMogaji:

A new unveted but recommended vendor on site was wired N25,000 to do some patch work.

I called him back in less than an hour to cancel the work as I was going in a different direction.

He has spent the money on personal pending matters, inside of one hour.

hahaha kilode withink 1 hour?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
twinskenny:

hahaha kilode withink 1 hour?
Naa today?
My oga in the office yesterday went for a return of his money from his Former mechanic, na quarrel my oga take leave the place.
My boss drop of his car for servicing only for the mechanic to remove some parts and used it for another person car and replaced it with faulty parts. He now told my boss he needs to replace the faulty parts and my boss gave him the money before someone disclosed this to my boss on what happened. Now the mechanic was able to get the faulty parts replaced i believe maybe he bought it or got it from another source.
My boss now asked him for a refund naa there wahala start.
This are the antics of alot of people especially the lower cadre, they see you as thier next MEAL TICKET n Very dishonest in thier dealings
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
back2sender:
A couple of post has summarised why we are in this difficulties, nothing but greed from the common man to the politicians. Last page post actually spoke my mind completely

Some of the hike in prices especially foods are fuel by GREED and they all hide under the clog of forex, economy etc.

I have heard 2 people say they are earning super normal profit in thier business because this days its easier to deceive n break buyers resilient to negotiation by just saying, you no know how much be dollar?.

Bricklayer, Labourers, plumbers, Electrician in the field will also tell you thier price has gone up because of dollar increase

But salary earners (i fall into this category) pay still remain the same, no pay increase even thanking our stars that we still have a job.

I am just wondering whether a point will come, when salaries can no longer feed the family (no matter how much you manage it), when people can no longer buy what they NEED...... and then anarchy will set-in and looting will start.

When the abjectly poor will decide its time to "eat" the affluent?
When even Bullets will not be able to stop the "hordes of HUNGRY and ANGRY people" in the society?

If things dont change soon, we will get to this point and the nation will be declared to have collapsed!
I hope we dont ...........because 'when the poor are unable to sleep, the cry will also not allow the rich to snore"! undecided shocked

GREED is a bad Vice..... it can make a man do ANYTHING, with very bad consequences!

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
lastpage:

I am just wondering whether a point will come, when salaries can no longer feed the family (no matter how much you manage it), when people can no longer buy what they NEED...... and then anarchy will set-in and looting will start.

When the abjectly poor will decide its time to "eat" the affluent?
When even Bullets will not be able to stop the "hordes of HUNGRY and ANGRY people" in the society?

If things dont change soon, we will get to this point and the nation will be declared to have collapsed!
I hope we dont ...........because 'when the poor are unable to sleep, the cry will also not allow the rich to snore"! undecided shocked

GREED is a bad Vice..... it can make a man do ANYTHING, with very bad consequences!

Lastpage!

I pray this does not happen too but here are my thoughts:

1) There are more poor Nigerians than are rich Nigerians

2) The rich Nigerians have pooled themselves together in mostly central locations (Lekki, Banana or it plantain island, various GRAs in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, etc).

3) Poor to middle class Nigerians are still okay, I mean they haven't reached the breaking point yet and I pray that they don't. I see lots of illiterates and jobless having kids, etc My Mum has a tenant that hasn't paid rent in 2 years yet he has a Micra as a personal car. I don't have his time yet because he needs to sell that car to pay rent. Four kids in private school too.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
amanikondo:
For those that argue that having burglary separately is more secure, see the outcome here.
The burglary was removed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4846307_isherinorth1_jpeg62d71bdfa6e1f99640a980e00867b6f0

One of the criminals has been arrested and the idiot said he got some money from the deal to build a house angry angry

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/02/i-was-involved-in-kidnap-where-aisha.html
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rubyventures: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
AngelicBeing:

One of the criminals has been arrested and the idiot said he got some money from the deal to build a house angry angry

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/02/i-was-involved-in-kidnap-where-aisha.html

And he expects to have peace in that house. I hope the property will be seized under the proceeds from crime act.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rubyventures:

And he expects to have peace in that house. I hope the property will be seized under the proceeds from crime act.
There is definitely no peace with / for the wicked, the house has been marked for seizure by the police, can you imagine living with humans like these as neighbors , he will greet you in he morning, monitor your family and pass information to criminals to come after you, what a wicked world we live in sad
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Here is more information on bathroom stuff.

http://www.sweethomebathrooms.com/home/index.php

Here are the pictures I took of a display. I ended up not buying these because I was more interested in covering up the shyte tube (I hate seeing that thing).

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
One lesson learnt as I start tackling final finishings.

Forgo locally welded doors, just suck it up and buy imported. There are various ones with varying quality so of course extra diligence needs to be carried out.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tritri:
Does anyone has an idea where stone dust block are sold and price please?
Where is your location as at today is 250-300
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
16mm 5100
12mm 3000
cement 2700.

Where are we going nigera? Am quittin this building for good ..cant develop HBP at a young age.very painful to leave this building uncompleted. cry cry cry
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tritri:
16mm 5100
12mm 3000
cement 2700.

Where are we going nigera? Am quittin this building for good ..cant develop HBP at a young age.very painful to leave this building uncompleted. cry cry cry

No please, dont quit!
Just remember, when Cement was being sold for #2 a Bag, some did not build a house but others built when it was sold at #50 per bag.
Remember that when the Banker earning close to 500K monthly could not build a house, a lowly paid teacher built a Bungalow!
It all boils down to planning, foresight and determination.

YOU will finish this one you have started, in God's name.... by fire, by force. as we say! undecided undecided

Now, how far have you gone?
*How much do you have left (cash)?
*Whatever your projected income stream is, all you need to do is just to "change tactics".

1.) Is your building a "mansion"? (most first builds are) - You can scale it down a bit, for now........... and still build your Mansion later!

2.) Is it possible that you continue with a certain part that you can finish with what money you have (like ground floor), move into it and finish the rest in bits, as money comes in?
Money will come, no bad situation last forever but only those who dont give-up midway, can take advantage of the "change", when it comes! be ready to do so.
3.) Some materials get more expensive quickly than others (Like Cables (prone to high inflation...compared to WC! ). Some Material move a build much further than others (Blocks give the impression you are almost done while Plastering just sucks your money).
Plumbing is the cheapest in finishing while Tiling and Wiring consumes most money!

It is okay to take a break but please, whatever Money you have on you now, dont divert it to other things (like second wife! grin ), just use it to buy Original Cables or Aluminium Roofing Sheets (they dont expire unlike Cement, they are never out of fashion unlike Accessories).
That Man called AllCopacetic can be very helpful in this regard!) and Keep them safely where you live now (Dont let your Landlord see them o, otherwise you are due for a rent increase! shocked ) You can buy smaller Accessories like Taps, Sinks too, if you have good storage space.
The idea is just to keep your money busy and productive towards your house.

4.) Mould Blocks yourself instead of buying.
Why do you need "Stone Dust" Blocks, when you are not building a mini-vault? Okay, what about buying 15Tons of Stone Dust and some Cement... then get a Moulder to mould it at your site? it will definitely be cheaper than buying ready-made ones!

5.) Sacrifice time to go to the market and buy what yo need for building! There is a very high "extra price" to pay, in you leave every buying decision to your contractor! Ofc, it can save you as much as 35% overall cost but it is a lot of "effort" though like Egun, you can also have fun while doing so.

6.) Develop strong negotiation skills when dealing with Artisans! Remember, they have heard ..and do use the "na Dollar cause am" story as well! undecided
7.) Create time to supervise your build, Lend a hand if need be and you are capable DIY man. (Buy the Tools, they make the work very easy!
When a Carpenter charges you an exorbitant amount just to nail two woods together, ask him to 'break it down' into stages (you are learning! ) and if his price would not come down, DO IT YOURSELF and save the money or just hire a "Labourer" to do the heavy lifting (and pay him a daily rate) while you be the "Oga" and supply the know-how! At the end of the day, you will save about 70% on such not too demanding job.

I know how frustrating it is to be saving to build and prices are skyrocketing daily, especially if you are already at your wits end but what YOU MUST NEVER ENTERTAIN is the thought of abandoning your project!

Keep reminding yourself (infact, write and print it on a Big A4 paper and paste it across your bed so that iy is the first thing you will see each day you wake Up: When the going gets tough, it is the time that ONLY the Tough, get going.... I AM TOUGHER THAN ANYONE THINKS!
Every minute of your spare time, just imagine yourself in your own house, calling the shots and your wife doing Mummy Landlady! grin

I just hope your Landlord makes life more difficult for you so that when you are not too comfortable where you are now, it will be a tonic/incentive for you to be steadfast and finish your own house!

Look, one Musician called Ebenezer Obey once sang: The Fulfilment in Life starts when you build your own house, may God build mine for me (literally). Its like buying your first 'real' car!

So Bro, we are all supporting you with prayers (Emm...., money would have been better sha but Kontiri is not smiling anywhere! shocked grin ) and l am betting on you right now, tha you will finish this house of yours!

Now, just dont set a too-tight, completion date for yourself (that can be hard on your health because of stress) but just smile and tell yourself "This House will finish when God says it will finish but finish it will!
Complete "some small chunks/part of it", every three Months and keep at it.

One day IN FUTURE, you will read the post you made today AND SMILE........ so that is how easy it is, to give up on one's dreams?
WINNERS DONT QUIT
..... and l dont see you as a loser because you have already started something!
Just finish up.

Lastpage!

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 12:47am On Feb 17, 2017
Tritri:
16mm 5100
12mm 3000
cement 2700.

Just build to a stage you will require no repairs when you wish to continue. Better for you. Information getting to me now is that by monday all major distributors of Cement & the cabal in the steel rod will lock down purchase.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2017
Nigeria is finished!

Jonathan messed it up and Buhari has no solution to this mess. Building materials cost is through the roof.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2017
Chekitaut:
Just build to a stage you will require no repairs when you wish to continue. Better for you. Information getting to me now is that by monday all major distributors of Cement & the cabal in the steel rod will lock down purchase.
The cabal, cement distributors, Steel rods, manufacturers should go an eat thier PRODUCT.
Nigerians should boycott thier product and see who will lose. Boycott is also a negotiation strategy and Nigerians should start acting it now.
This alarm on increase is a strategy by these set of people to create panic and reap from it.
I will be watching for now the market and not be in n hurry to act,. This is the stage i am guys on my build.
Thanks all for your constructive comments in this thread very helpful

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Chekitaut:

They better lock down the purchase because this is not funny anymore, how can we go to the market and get 3 increments on the price of most stuff all in one week! This has messed up planning and building professionals are suffering.

I am supposed to start another new project by Monday next week but within this week, I am looking at more than 10% of the agreed amount lost to inflation of cement and rods alone. My dealer refused to accept my advance payment of 1000 bags of cement at N2500 yesterday because he says he is not sure what will happen next. We better stop everything construction and fix this problem once and for all.

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (3706) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.