Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,844 members, 7,945,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today (35598 Views)

Victoria Kimani Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Photos / Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) / Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday In Sexy Ankara Bikini Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today by pyyxxaro: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2015
christinie:
oh I made a mistake, I replied a fool.

And Replying a Fool makes you a more Foolish Fooler Foool wink

Oya go play with ur mate, am busy now wink
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today by MemphisDepay(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2015
My crush!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today by MzThormi(f): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2015
So she z did old shocked
Anyway, happy birthday to her.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today by Sprintson(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2015
Acidosis:
wink

32 year old lady with a 62 year old 'organ'

grin grin
u wicked o lol grin
Acidosis:
wink

grin grin
u wicked o lol...I had wanted to say 92 year old organ u beat me to it... grin
Acidosis:
wink

grin grin
u wicked o lol grin
Acidosis:
wink

grin grin
u wicked o lol...I had wanted to say 92 year old organ u beat me to it...

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today by FRANKOXY(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2015
how about me that owns them?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today by stanspecial: 11:04am On Aug 25, 2015
redgem:
She posted a photo with the caption

With a grateful heart I say thank God for another year. #Teamvirgo

Happy birthday to a beautiful, talented and very sexy lady *no homo* wishing her many more successful years to come

https://instagram.com/p/6yKF3Gr_sp/

Lovely

Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today by ruffneck(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2015
Is she d daughter of Jegede Shokoya??
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Who is she? Is she a senator? kiss

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today by Jj222(f): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
HBD girl.many more yrs
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today by dejavski(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
My crush..that year in Unilag

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today by azcute(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
omo dun

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today by iyiscopy(f): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
happy birthday dear....LLNP!!!!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today by Akinola660: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
kenedy175:
Is she married. I fit try my luck.

Hbd to her sha!

Nice try
..........................................................................................................................................................

OTG (ON-THE-GO) FLASH
Now on sale: OTG (ON-THE-GO) Flash drive for android Phones, I Phones, I pads, computer systems, Tablets etc.
This is different from the usual flash drives we already know. It can be connected to your phone and files can be shared between this drive and your phone just as you do with your system. The flash has two USB mouths: one for your phone and the other for your system and this makes concurrent connection between your phone and computer system possible.
Advantages of OTG over flash Drive:
o You do not need a computer system to share files or save files on your flash drive
o No more loss of information as a result of phone loss or damage.
o Large files can be viewed on your phones without having to safe the files on your phone
o Every piece of information, files, soft wares and applications on your phone can be backed up on the flash drive

Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
This chic has one of the biggest hips in nollywood

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today by markchidex: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
HBD dear, hope u have married?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Celebrates her 32nd Birthday Today by Superman11(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
she don dey old ooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC, Bossman Comes For Banky W' 'Marry' Inscription, Advises Adesua Etomi / Pete Edochie's Igbo Traditional Dance Moves (Video) / 10 Top Facts About Rosaline Meurer, The Beautiful Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.