Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,276 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:41 PM

When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. (1141 Views)

Magu: Senate Considers Going To Supreme Court / Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones / A Risk Of The U.S. And China Going To War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2015
Just like any other Citizen, I believe I have right to ask questions, especially the electoral promises of our leaders.
I don't want to believe that our children, the leaders of tomorrow has been scammed.

1 Like

Re: When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by chocolateme(f): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2015
Believe it or not, a time will come when it will happen though I know it will be all that effective in the sense that corruption among our leaders will hoard all of it into their pockets. The most critical matters shall soon come to an end and the economy will be balanced giving room for some promises made during campaigns.
My opinion, it will take time.

@ that picture: what the hell is that small girl doing with such big quantity of food ?

1 Like

Re: When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by kikilove(f): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2015
Time will tell
Re: When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by LEGITLAYO: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2015
Pls kindly edit your thread topic to "when is this going to start"? °
Alright, you asked a very important question.
I believe the president is just biding his time taking one step after another. The issue on ground nau is corruption, and unless corruption is eradicated totally to the grassroots, the probability of this happening is almost zero.
Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for a better Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by eagleeye2: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2015
When Change has happened in our 'leaders' family. Charity begins at home.
Re: When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by hamzakito(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2015
lol
Re: When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by chidifyn(f): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2015
This academic session...
Re: When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by tayebest(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Just like any other Citizen, I believe I have right to ask questions, especially the electoral promises of our leaders.
I don't want to believe that our children, the leaders of tomorrow has been scammed.

Did you vote for him??

Even we that voted for him are not waiting for this... There are many things to do huh??

1 Like

Re: When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by temitemi1(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2015
Our secondary n primary school children don enter one chance grin
Re: When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by Cutehector(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2015
All politicians are liars
Re: When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2015
tayebest:

Did you vote for him??

Even we that voted for him are not waiting for this... There are many things to do huh??
In other words, you were aware that Buhari is huge failure, yet, you and your fellow tribalists voted him. Last I checked, he's the president of Nigeria, not for only those who voted for him.

Ishilove, lalasticlala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Our secondary n primary school children don enter one chance grin
I fear o o.
Re: When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2015
Cutehector:
All politicians are liars
Please stop generalizing, All APC politicians are born liars.
Re: When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by FYB(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2015
its never going to happen
I represent CHANGE. ......we just changed that promise
we regrets any inconvenience it has caused the general public

Re: When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by tayebest(m): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

In other words, you were aware that Buhari is huge failure, yet, you and your fellow tribalists voted him. Last I checked, he's the president of Nigeria, not for only those who voted for him.

Ishilove, lalasticlala.

whats he saying??
Re: When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by IGBOSON1: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2015
When pigs fly! lipsrsealed
Re: When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2015
FYB:
its never going to happen

I represent CHANGE. ......we just changed that promise

we regrets any inconvenience it has caused the general public
Hmmmm.
Re: When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2015
tayebest:

whats he saying??
I know you have comprehension problem.

(1) (Reply)

IGP Redeploys Mbu To Police Staff College Jos / Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri / Oby Ezekwesili Responds Her Accuser +photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.