Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,517 members, 7,951,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

The Brouhaha Abt Fasholas Scams Is Just A Noise.... My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Brouhaha Abt Fasholas Scams Is Just A Noise.... My Opinion (441 Views)

CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots. / Pictures Of Fasholas Son Covered In " Heat Rashes" / You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Brouhaha Abt Fasholas Scams Is Just A Noise.... My Opinion by sdindan: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2015
The brouhaha abt Lagos's lack of accountability is just noise. Nigerians are short distance runners. They will talk of something else tomorrow to confuse us. The bigger concern is how this corruption allegations may go no further than talk. Trail by media is no trail.
Who will Imagine that Buruji Kashimu who was so hot in the news a couple of months back went into thin air.
Former governors..
. Ikedi ohakim
. Limido
Even governors, kwankwaso, yaro and jang
Were once accused and rumoured to be probed.
Don't be surprise to see all this Ameachis' brouhaha to soon dissappear like will are going to see fasholas scams.
And we will be here on net fighting for them thieves and abusing each other.
Re: The Brouhaha Abt Fasholas Scams Is Just A Noise.... My Opinion by hamzakito(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2015
k
Re: The Brouhaha Abt Fasholas Scams Is Just A Noise.... My Opinion by kosovo(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2015
If it was GEJ, it wouldn't be noise undecided

1 Like

Re: The Brouhaha Abt Fasholas Scams Is Just A Noise.... My Opinion by DaBullIT(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2015
Ayakata awon Ole ti ya danu

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerian Ambassador To Usa, Adefuye Dead / Ex-lawmaker Slams Buhari, APC Over Biased Fight Against Insecurity. Thisday / Looted Treasury Hampering Our Delivery On Promises, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.