Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,642 members, 7,975,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:50 AM

Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon (2919 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by Maxtermind(m): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Just wondering what is special with taking picture with Ban Ki-Moon that these Governors had to squeeze themselves and some even climbing on top of Chairs AND Desks ..

See photo below

ONE WORD FOR APC GOVERNORS

http://www.nairawall.com/fct/abuja-municipal/news/politics/905
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by Unsad(m): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2015
Oshomole forgot Lara at home. I'm surprised
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by mrpackager(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2015
h
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by psucc(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2015
Desperation is the word.
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by BrightEye(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2015
Can't see them on any chair na...

1 Like

Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by AngryNigerian(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2015
hmmm...like say if na u,u no go climb ceiling fan

...just like ppl do wen dey hear dat d guvnor de pass dia street. Mr. Ban is like d Leader of d World,tho dey wnt do it if it wer a Kofi Anan shaa
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by Niwdog(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2015
monkey see banana
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by agarawu23(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2015
Maxtermind:
Just wondering what is special with taking picture with Ban Ki-Moon that these Governors had to squeeze themselves and some even climbing on top of Chairs AND Desks ..

See photo below

ONE WORD FOR APC GOVERNORS

http://www.nairawall.com/fct/abuja-municipal/news/politics/905
dumb news
where the chair wey den dey climb ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by tucky200(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2015
Bros where re the chairs

1 Like

Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by holysina(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2015
lol nairaland can dig up pictures. they should have put de shot once in de front and tall once at the back na undecided grin shocked
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by powerfulsettingz: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2015
Seriously laffing seeing the caption
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by Rilwayne001: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2015
LOL.
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by boujaye: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2015
tucky200:
Bros where re the chairs

where is Rochas standing?
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by nigerianvenom(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2015
Next,you'll see the poster in Douglas road,owerri with inscription"rochas meets ban ki Mon"

1 Like

Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2015
The wailing has yet to subside? Good for you. cheesy
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by yorubatic: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2015
Okorocha is a disgrace to the so called brave people. ..I simply want my sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. ..not this APC this and APC that..

3 Likes

Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by DeltahArmy(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2015
I.diots!! Some Nigerian politicians are clowns
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by Omotayor123(f): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2015
Naija politicians.... I hail oooo!
Everybody wants to show! *Don't be surprised if you see the banner or bill board of this pix tomorrow grin tongue

Chai.... Just look at Oshiomole grin grin grin
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by sdindan: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2015
Rochas will be disappointed, he didn't get a handshake
grin

1 Like

Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by hakeem4(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2015
Lwkmd
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by sdindan: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2015
RickRichards:
The wailing has yet to subside? Good for you. cheesy
Another Programed element.
He can't comment without typing WAILING or WAILERS

1 Like

Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by gbeseun(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2015
Rocha is standing on d step while others are on there floor,op. Use ur head now
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2015
OKOROHUASA is Useless....he actually climb chair

4 Likes

Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by shaddoww: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2015
Is captain Wada also in d APC?
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by chumakk: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
sdindan:
Another Programed element. He can't comment without typing WAILING or WAILERS
Don't worry, just wail on.
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by yang(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
this okoroawusa is useless pig.
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by Maxtermind(m): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
gbeseun:
Rocha is standing on d step while others are on there floor,op. Use ur head now

OYA SHOW ME THE STAIRS NA... WHERE IS IT COMING FROM AND WHY NO DIFFERENCE IN HEIGHT OF THE TWO MEN

1 Like

Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by lordimmaogidi(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shame shame shameeee to dem all
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by chynergy1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
enjoy ya fame while it lasts.
i know okorocha go turn this pics to another bill board grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by kenedy175(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lwkm!

Why Always Okorocha? ?

This man is a disgrace to ndi Imo.

I'm expecting another billboard at wetheral round-about
Re: Apc Governors Climbing Chairs Just To Take Pictures With Ban Ki-moon by azimibraun: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
I dont see anything wrong with it.... Oshiomole safari na Agbada sha....Chai!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: When Daddy Finally Returns With A Galon Of Fuel After 9 Hours / See My First Hand Experience Of The Terribly Bad Enugu-onitsha Expressway / Invasion Of Judges’ Homes: Adegboruwa Asks NBA To Boycott Courts Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.