Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,500 members, 7,951,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

She Was The Landlord!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Was The Landlord!! (1048 Views)

Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos / My Landlord / Can The Landlord Be Sleeping With My Cousin's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was The Landlord!! by AlienStar: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Hello! Family! i'm not a frequent here but i want to share a story with you! Nd need ur opinion!

A man rented a house & moved in with his family. After 2 yrs. his rent was increased from 400,000 to 500,00 he didn't complain because he liked the house . The following yr. he couldn't come up with the rent & his agent was on his neck. The wife saw what the husband was going through & decided to borrow so that he can pay later which he did. Two yrs. later the rent was increased to 700,000 the man was angry, he pleaded with the agent to show him the landlord to no avail, but after some investigation he found the landlord was his wife. So if you are the man what will you do be sincere?
Re: She Was The Landlord!! by agarawu23(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2015
same old story

3 Likes

Re: She Was The Landlord!! by AlienStar: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2015
shocked
agarawu23:
same old story
Re: She Was The Landlord!! by agarawu23(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: She Was The Landlord!! by Macgreat(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Read this in 2008 smiley
Re: She Was The Landlord!! by Richy4(m): 5:21am On Aug 27, 2015
We have decided this case long time ago. Unfortunately you were not here when the case was brought to the family table.

It is a closed case madam. You can get the reference number of this case file from one of the nairaland family member.

It might take 2 days to browse.

But you might ask Nairaland family "lawyers"
Who are fairly new in this forum and are not aware of the case. They might help with fresh discussion.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Proud Nigerian Mum Delivered Of Triplets Shows Off Her Babies & Huge Baby Bump / Miracle! How Family Came Out Of This Fatal Accident (PHOTOS) / What Is A Husband For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.