Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,048 members, 7,886,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos (1852 Views)

Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) / Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by engrhorla(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
If you have received a message from MTN as regards sim registration, you are in for a long thing. Or has MTN barred your line? You are in for a tough time because MTN will waste your time
The crowd in MTN, Maitama Abuja is like that of Wuse market
No be joke o

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by Unsad(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
At least boys go see babes to knack small.

2 Likes

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by Rich4god(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
I received the message too... but I seem not to understand it... is this a directive from ncc or what. how abt the sim registration that we did some years back...

1 Like

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by Elosky20: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
w

1 Like

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by alcmene: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
nawao
Buhari's first 100 days in power has been a turbulent one for the masses
From BVN to MTN
No recourse to the plights of the masses

2 Likes

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by saintopus(m): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rich4god:
I received the message too... but I seem not to understand it... is this a directive from ncc or what. how abt the sim registration that we did some years back...
I got similar message too but I have done my sim registration for a long time. I bought the line in 2004. I really don't know what they are saying about new sim validation

1 Like

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by saintopus(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
cc:Ishilove moved this to where it belongs you will be helping someone.

1 Like

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by enkay2go(f): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
I got the msg 2fridays ago. I was at their office last week Monday.if u see crowd,omo!only to be told no service.I went the next day,I was given a number, No 75.i just left cos I had other important things to do.i went very early on the third day. I got the shocker of my life. I was no 91. People no sleep for their house?I left there by 4pm. If no be say my number don tay and e don go far eh,I for throwey the SIM.

1 Like

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by engrhorla(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
saintopus:

I got similar message too but I have done my sim registration for a long time. I bought the line in 2004. I really don't know what they are saying about new sim validation

Same here too.

I tell u..its rubbish

D process for my validation didn't last 2mins tho I spent abt 1hour thr

And they are barring people already..
Just do it if u really need d line

1 Like

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by enkay2go(f): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rich4god:
Better go and do it before them barr your line.

1 Like

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by seedgreen(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Following

1 Like

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by engrhorla(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
enkay2go:
I got the msg 2fridays ago. I was at their office last week Monday.if u see crowd,omo!only to be told no service.I went the next day,I was given a number, No 75.i just left cos I had other important things to do.i went very early on the third day. I got the shocker of my life. I was no 91. People no sleep for their house?I left there by 4pm. If no be say my number don tay and e don go far eh,I for throwey the SIM.

I got the message last Tuesday, then on Thursday.

Which office did u go?

Imagine at Maitama, thr are nine staffs thr, 6 for sim validation and 3 for welcome back

MTN is really #EmptyHen
Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by OgunjiSAYO(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Soooo serious !

1 Like

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by saintopus(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
enkay2go:

If not say I link the line with my new National ID Card that I am yet to get I will throw away the sim card if I go to their office and find out a long queue. Because I don't want wahala again.

1 Like

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by bugzbunny: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
South africans and d world knws Nigerians enjoy stress... Anytin simple and easy irritates the Zoo.. Even creating artificial scarcity of fuel.. Smh.. Hv not heard dat anywhere in d world

1 Like

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by engrhorla(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Elosky20:
w

I want sell ur plot o.... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by Rich4god(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
enkay2go:
Better go and do it before them barr your line.
just like dat...

1 Like

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by engrhorla(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rich4god:
just like dat...

Yes oooo

Do u think dey care?
Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by moshuur(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2015
I have received that msg up to six times already since last month. I just want to know if they are still barring peoples line or they av stopped

1 Like

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by gists: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2015
Absolute RUBBISH!!
How many freaking times will we do registration?
From driving licence to national id to inec card to Banks KYC which later came up with BVN. I don't even remember how many times I have redone my sim card registration.

MTN and co can come to my house and collect their sim card. I am not going to spend 1sec in any of their God-damned kiosks. Let's see who will lose when majority of nigerians stand for their right and call their bluff.

2 Likes

Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by Rich4god(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
I went to one of their shops/office to do the verification. The lady who attended to me told me that they don't have the facility/application to verify me. That they will send me a text when its ready. so she collected my number. yeye mtn
Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by wadetaw202: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Now op, say the truth. You have plans for that sweet looking babe in that picture. True or false
You were even siting beside her and tapping curent.True or false.
You even asked for her number. True or false.
Re: MTN is just wasting peoples time..See Photos by emeka94(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2015
I receive calls on my phone but I don't hear what the caller is saying. same with the rest of my family and some friends

I honestly don't need this kind of stress now

(1) (Reply)

Now I Believe That No One Quits Nairaland, I Caught Barcanista, See Screenshot / Delta APC Guber Candidate Emerhor Criticizes Buhari Over Utomi's Nomination / Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.