Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,892 members, 7,933,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning (37515 Views)

University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Police Recovers Undetonated IED From Yobe Scene Of Damaturu Bomb Attack (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by neolboy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
gush
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Dindondin(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
One day peace ll return to human beings
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by xpac01(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
God have mercy.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by mrpackager(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
sad shocked

Rest in peace
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Bodmas06: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by kabshina(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
BrainwashedBrain

Its a pity.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by realest247(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
O, Pa Bubu and APC. When will you stop your mouth action and get into the job nah!!! At least this demands an urgent attention nah.

Someone should tell them they have won the Election, no more campaign o.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Godmann(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
azimibraun:
The most controversial question is Who are these little girls carrying the bombs; how are they gotten and convinced and how come i have never seen any woman, man, youth or child crying oh!! this is my child, my sister or my neigbour? Abi are the girls manufactured like IEDs?

Nobody till this moment has tied any suicide bomber to any house, street, county, disrict, or state... Why?

That just clearly reveals our organisational ability as humans.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by amir02(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
OH MUSLIMS BRO ND SIS residing there i pray dat ALLAH should guide u ol nd INSHA'ALLAH d govt. wil do some thing abt dis, daman it has been doing
OH MUSLIMS BRO ND SIS residing there i pray dat ALLAH should guide u ol nd INSHA'ALLAH d govt. wil do some thing abt dis, daman it has been doing

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by temitemi1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hello Mr President, are we still pighting terrorism undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Berrymoss(f): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Do we really have a president?
he will probe the suicide bomber

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
RIP to the dead,... Fight against boko haram is fight against the north Buhari. Sai baba grin grin

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by chesterlee(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Watch the 'Sai Buhari' chanters avoid this thread like a plague...

Bunch of hypocrites...

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Angoni(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Almajiri sharia advocating nit wits. You get what you sow. As long as this crap is happening in Arewastan, I give not a sh*t!!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Am willing to serve Nigeria as a corps member. But don't expect me to chose any state where BH have been to.
Nigeria is not worth so much risk.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Kazrem(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Just when I thought bombings have been put to rest for a while this afternoon. Hmmmm
*Big sigh*
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by kb83(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dis is a clarion call 4 repentance accept Jesus today and b saved or U will likewise perish.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by petermichaels(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
So sad it is 4 sure. A religion,using itself to deceive and btray its 4lowers. Sombody tels u 2 die and meet gods,cnt u tel hm 2 die first so dat u 4low? Realy dumb beings.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Northern Nigeria has turned into Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Goddamit
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
And the useless governor has the audacity to call on the useless Allah? Try it over here and your brain will be slapped out of your dumb skull.

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by odogwueast: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
May their soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
amir02:
Can you please shut the Bleep up!!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by sweetgala(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
shocked
dahffuuuucck.!
so bombing is still ongoing in d north.

Laaaaaawwwwwd av mercy. lipsrsealed

Some of you are just heart less, no condolences passed no concern no pity , just a delight that another "aboki has died"
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Slimbideb: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
God....
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by knowhowk: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
We Pray that this Continual Mayhem would end soonest. Remember that health is Wealth. Hand Washing saves you from live threatening Infections. Staphylococcus AUREUS and Infertility 08100459321
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by ORIGENAL(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
GOD will send Bomb to Aso Villa one day

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
why... why... why...?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Angoni:
Almajiri sharia advocating nit wits. You get what you sow. As long as this crap is happening in Arewastan, I give not a sh*t!!!!

I support u my bros, they're reaping what they sowed. The blood of innocent pple they killed in the name of Islam is hurting them nd there will be no end for it till world end grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" / Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki / FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.