Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,848 members, 7,882,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Why Blame Amodu For Today's Performance? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Blame Amodu For Today's Performance? (714 Views)

NFF Hires Jay-Jay Okocha And Amodu For AFCON Qualifier / I Support Amodu For South Africa: No To Any Foreign Dummy / Amodu For World Cup Or : ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Blame Amodu For Today's Performance? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2009
Yes why blame Amodu?? He cant give more than he has. he can only perform as much as his ability enables him to.
Naija is a wonderful country, after missing out on the last worldcup, i thought we would have learnt our lessons and once and for all seperate politics from sports.

I wouldnt blame Amodu for today's performance. the first question to be asked is that, should Amodu be the coach of the national team??
During the last selection of coaches for the national team, it was obvious that Stephen Keshi was the most qualified for the job. But just because the bigwigs at the football house knew that Keshi would not let them have their way they decided to give the job to someone who they knew they could control.

the problem is not Amodu, the problem is the Nigerian Footbal Federation, those lousy idiotsup there do not have the interest of football at their hearts, they are only after foreign trips, estacodes and all the perks that come with office.

Do we need a genius to know that we should not rely on mediocre professionals (most of whom warm the benches at their clubs) to take us to the world cup??
why do we have to keep saying the same thing over and over again??
look at our team today, no drive, no passion, no hunger, nothing,

unbelievable, we keep dwelling on past glory.

i cant believe that we cant find one or two decent players from the league in Nigeria who can be groomed into competent footballers. Instead, we keep going round in circles.

If this is all we have to offer, i personally hope that we dont qualify for the world cup. there's no need to give millions of Nigerians high blood pressure just because of some selfish idiots who found themselves in the corridor of power.

i just pray for Niaja sha. personally (i know i've said this before), i'm not going to watch another nigerian match. as long as the same people remain in the nigerian football association.

food for thought, just imagine our defenders trying to mark people like messi, robben, wayne rooney, fabregas, robinho, joe cole, van pierse, drogba, michael essien. just imagine,
Re: Why Blame Amodu For Today's Performance? by OKEYCHIVIV(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2009
SOLUTION.
Sack all of them-FA,Coach and the proffessionals who can not perform.
We keep arguing for experience but inexperienced players/opponents keep messing them up
because they-opponents are hungry to play and respect their country.Our boys will report late to camp
and still play-no contest for jersey.its all annoying-the only thing that make us happy is gradually going
still due to mismanagement like our crude oil.World cup in Africa and 9ja might not be there-God help us.
Re: Why Blame Amodu For Today's Performance? by ikeyman00(m): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2009
@ post

u are a joke!

just give arsenal winger a visa, u wait to see if he come up with 2 good brand new home base midf-fielders!

amodu is a waste that if u understand the making of a football team

useless man u both!
Re: Why Blame Amodu For Today's Performance? by onyxera(m): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2009
plz dora akunyyili should b made head coach of d super eagles,,,@ least she has a way of makin tins work lol
Re: Why Blame Amodu For Today's Performance? by chidichris(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2009
Yes why blame Amodu?? He cant give more than he has. he can only perform as much as his ability enables him to.
Naija is a wonderful country, after missing out on the last worldcup, i thought we would have learnt our lessons and once and for all seperate politics from sports.

I wouldnt blame Amodu for today's performance. the first question to be asked is that, should Amodu be the coach of the national team??
During the last selection of coaches for the national team, it was obvious that Stephen Keshi was the most qualified for the job. But just because the bigwigs at the football house knew that Keshi would not let them have their way they decided to give the job to someone who they knew they could control.

the problem is not Amodu, the problem is the Nigerian Footbal Federation, those lousy idiotsup there do not have the interest of football at their hearts, they are only after foreign trips, estacodes and all the perks that come with office.

Do we need a genius to know that we should not rely on mediocre professionals (most of whom warm the benches at their clubs) to take us to the world cup??
why do we have to keep saying the same thing over and over again??
look at our team today, no drive, no passion, no hunger, nothing,

unbelievable, we keep dwelling on past glory.

i cant believe that we cant find one or two decent players from the league in Nigeria who can be groomed into competent footballers. Instead, we keep going round in circles.

If this is all we have to offer, i personally hope that we dont qualify for the world cup. there's no need to give millions of Nigerians high blood pressure just because of some selfish idiots who found themselves in the corridor of power.

i just pray for Niaja sha. personally (i know i've said this before), i'm not going to watch another nigerian match. as long as the same people remain in the nigerian football association.

food for thought, just imagine our defenders trying to mark people like messi, robben, wayne rooney, fabregas, robinho, joe cole, van pierse, drogba, michael essien. just imagine,

at last, i have seen someone who have reasons and points. many are blaming amodu while others are blaming mikel.
the truth of the matter is leadership.
how many times have these players played in friendly matches?
egypt team is doing simply because of the togetherness.
most of our players join the team from the airport. most of our players are selected on phone.
what do u expected from a trader asked to take over as a minister of educaion? our football have been used to compensate political thugs who have seen the industry as their own oil companies and wells at the detriment of football loving nigerians.
the competition in eagles have gone.
Re: Why Blame Amodu For Today's Performance? by dayokanu(m): 4:02am On Apr 02, 2009
Anally retentive chidichris is talking through the anus once again?

Ivorian players that win how many days did they spend together?

How can anyone expect you to reason when Mikel has sodomised the daylight out of you?
Re: Why Blame Amodu For Today's Performance? by Afam4eva(m): 5:55am On Apr 02, 2009
The problem of nigeria is from the center.Once u can get rid of those bastards at the center every thing will fall into place.
Re: Why Blame Amodu For Today's Performance? by FBS: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2009
afam4eva:

The problem of nigeria is from the center.Once u can get rid of those bastards at the center every thing will fall into place.
to be replaced by? who will play in the center?
Re: Why Blame Amodu For Today's Performance? by chidichris(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2009
Anally retentive chidichris is talking through the anus once again?

Ivorian players that win how many days did they spend together?

How can anyone expect you to reason when Mikel has sodomised the daylight out of you?

Dayokanu,
i have decided not to continue discussing football with a mortuary attendant who rarely have time to sleep talkless of watching football.
Re: Why Blame Amodu For Today's Performance? by dayokanu(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2009
I guess a mortuary attendant is still a recognised job I have not heard of someone who makes a living fellating on Camels and Mikel Obi.

I guess you are a front runner in that type of career. asswax!!!!!!
Re: Why Blame Amodu For Today's Performance? by chidichris(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2009
dayokanu,
u are lucky bush is out otherwise afghanistan or iraq would have been the best solution to u.
well, if u want to talk soccer with me, u must first of all come out of the soccer disadvantaged country like usa.
if we have an effective moderator here, he is supposed to ban u from soccer topics since u do not have anything to offer.
is there no entertainment section here where u can discuss micheal jackson, harrison ford, samuel jackson, modonna and other hollywood activities. if sports is a compulsory subject in ur study, why not discuss basketball of tennis where u have the williams sisters.
most of u who got to america via ships lost their senses in the truma that follows ur trips.
pls u are in the usa for real, which part? are there other nigerians there or are u alone? are u using coloured tv there or still black and white? were u in new orleans when the huricane visited there bcs u sound like someone still in shock.
pls in ur next reply, remember to add some american english or are u still managing the thick ascents? pls who is the national team captain of us team? do u see white ppl where u live or do u live in the black neighbourhood? what is a nigga? can i call u a nigga?

(1) (Reply)

Eagles To Get $33,000 Each For Afcon. $30,000 Win Bonus & $3,000 Appearance Fee. / Argentina - Nigeria:eagles' Were Really Super Eagles;they Ain't Super Chickens! / Two Refs Slump, Die During Cooper Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.