Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate (55145 Views)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Smh
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by maxiuc(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
U mean APC e-Rats
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by guttentag(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
When you catch the rat eating your money

Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
CRUCIFY THAT RAT.
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by peeparty(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
lwtmb
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Urbino: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Animal cruelty
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by dcyclone(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by sanyajava: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
i go set fire under as dem tire the rat so
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by bashsani(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Seriously this is violence at its epitome. because God put you above it doesn't give u the right to molest it. If u want to kill, kill with tranquility,if you want to slaughter(animal for eating) slaughter with tranquility. Let one of you sharpen it blade so as to ease it's death(the animal) -islam
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by 2prexios: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
neoapocalypse:
The mod who put this on front page should be de-modded.
this one no be only joke o, na the original Commentu tappeh.
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by liveth101: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:
Lmfaooooo
who goes dere
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by liveth101: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrRhymes101:
MAKE SURE E MENTION D OLD WOMAN NAME 4 VILLA B4 U KILL AM O
who goes dere
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by adegunwa4real(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Neduzze5:
Lolz

If na me, I go give am firing squad with catapult or rubber band.

After e don die finish, I bring am done con dissect am, use am learn small biology.

Next next, I give am final death by roasting!

The heart of man.... cry cry....is it just me or is there anyone else here who think this guy is capable of greater evil?
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Neduzze5(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
adegunwa4real:

The heart of man.... cry cry....is it just me or is there anyone else here who think this guy is capable of greater evil?

E be like say na only you ooh!! grin
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
So na this rat ate the cartificate Duara illiterate we re demanding from him? grin grin, na waooo shocked

Buhari is a terrorist,..el rufai

Buhari is a pedophile,..Aisha
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Nickymezor(f): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Oh, this pix is so hilarious. . grin grin grin. Rats can be wicked + annoying too. Serves dat one rite.... jst remember wetin one female rat bin do my cloth many yrs ago... wld hv meted d same treatment to it ooo, if i had gotten hold of it.
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by IYANGBALI: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ameboperoo:
where d rat now?

modified

I should have known it would make fp but the picture was not there then!
Anyways, just wish me Happy birthday with "likes pleaaaase!
mtcheeeeeew your special biteday gift tongue
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by greggng: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
You re worst than oro cult group. Why would you hang an innocent rat? Did you ve food in ur house as an alternative to ur certificate. Infact you ve violated animal right and u will be hearing from animal right lawyer soon. That rat deserves a fair trial
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by IYANGBALI: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nickymezor:
Oh, this pix is so hilarious. .. Rats can be wicked sha. Serves dat one rite.... jst remember wetin one female rat bin do my cloth many yrs ago... wld hv meted d same treated to it ooo if i had gotten hold of it.
do you live in a rat infested area like ghetto? grin
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Nickymezor(f): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
greggng:
You re worst than oro cult group. Why would you hang an innocent rat? Did you ve food in ur house as an alternative to ur certificate. Infact you ve violated animal right and u will be hearing from animal right lawyer soon. That rat deserves a fair trial
Hmmmmm, very funny... Rats neva do u bad tin bfr abi? Those creatures re heartless ooo... I detest dem wit passion

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Nickymezor(f): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
do you live in a rat infested area like ghetto? grin
Nope... Neva resided in such a place. Dont knw hw dey got into d house sef
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by StMcOrdil(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by MrRhymes101(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
liveth101:
who goes dere
omo 'ba
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by Burger01(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrRhymes101:
MAKE SURE E MENTION D OLD WOMAN NAME 4 VILLA B4 U KILL AM O
Nlanders nor go kii person with laughtergrin
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by WailingWailer00(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
GentleNaaz:
when you finally find the rat
Stale undecided
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by wazkinwao(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/81f00106
music by rhymzyb
prod. by Wazkinwao
Re: Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate by mentain(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Christmas This Year, Santa Claus Has Just Been Arrested / Imagine What Rain Can Do To A Married Woman. / Who Knows The Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.