Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics (2062 Views)

See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) / See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by jmoore(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2015

Mainland Woman Throws Very Public Tantrum in Hong Kong After Being Dumped on WeChat

As a general rule of not being a complete dick, you don't break up with someone through a text message.

Unfortunately, that was the ultimate ending of a years-long relationship between this Guangdong woman and her boyfriend, who decided to dump her via WeChat while she was in Hong Kong and he was back home.

Instead of taking this most unceremonious parting as a sign that the guy is a total ass-hat and that, really, he was sparing her now from countless more years of his inevitable douchery, the lady more or less lost it on the very crowded streets of Tsim Sha Tsui.

Lying on the middle of the Granville Road, the woman was caught on film throwing her legs and feet about in the air as she wailed to whoever passed by: "God, save me!", "I want to be with you forever!" and "I don't want to live anymore!".

"Twenty-six years! In my dreams, I see you, do you understand?"

"My heart is here! My soul is at home! My lover is at home," she yelled.

Multiple passersby gathered around to watch as the woman thrashed about on the ground. Some offered to help—in vain—while others simply posed for photos.

"I told you not to bother me! You said you wanted to help me! Wanted to give me this and that!"

"Why did you bother me? Why?" the woman continued.

"I'm going to cry it all out! I want to be with you forever! Lord! Save me!"

"Someone beat me to death please! I've known him for 26 years! Do you guys understand?! You guys are useless! USELESS!"

According to an Oriental Daily report, the woman is a 24-year-old from the city of Maoming, so it's not entirely clear why she claimed to have known the man for 26 years. We can only assume that the two had some sort of spiritual connection transcendent of the physical world—which would certainly make the breakup all the more difficult.

Maybe it was him who dodged a bullet after all.

The woman's tantrum came to an abrupt end when police officers arrived and strapped her onto a stretcher, after which she was taken to a hospital.

Watch the footage here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3OAeEudPpw

Source>> http://shanghaiist.com/2015/08/11/dumped-on-wechat-guangdong-womna-epic-meltdown-hong-kong.php

Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by INTROVERT(f): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
shocked
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by vizkiz: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
she dey craze! undecided
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by MzLaurel(f): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Why did I find this funny?.. Lol grin

She claim to have known him for 26 years and she's just 24....lol
Maybe they've been dating right from the womb....cos I don't get.

1 Like

Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by adedayourt(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
guys breakin hearts of chicks since time immemorial grin grin grin

besides she jus dicovered her konfu skillz
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by LaurelP(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
China people and their stunts. I thought it only exists in their movies
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by endowednicky(f): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
China and their fake everything..... metewwww
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by endowednicky(f): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
China and their fake everything..... metewwww
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by Omotayor123(f): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
I laugh in Chinko grin
Pity her though!
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by therealdeal10: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
D man wuld b feeling terrible now
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by ezeonline2(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
This one na mental case oo......
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
I swear her brain has been touched!
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
I dnt know why,

But,

I find it funny.

Hahahahaha
Hehehehehehe
Kikikikikikikikiki

#Laughing in Igbonese mehn.#
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by Fulaboy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lmao grin

I swear the first pic gat me rolling the floor grin

Lalasticlala, ishilove headquarter please wink
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by Atk01(f): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
Her craze is made in China. grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by UyiIredia(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dis one na O C M. Original Chinese Madness.
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by Rosemary216(f): 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eyaaaaaaa... See as her face don red!!! Who b dat man sef!!!!?
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by jmoore(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2015
No matter how many times you view the pictures, you will still end up laughing. grin grin
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
everything from china is fake! #fake love
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by Highcuerayte: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
toh.....
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by pretydiva(f): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Love in china. It's always fake cheesy..
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by jmoore(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
According to an Oriental Daily report, the woman is a 24-year-old from the city of Maoming, so
it's not entirely clear why she claimed to have known the man for 26 years. We can only
assume that the two had some sort of spiritual connection transcendent of the physical world
—which would certainly make the breakup all the more difficult.
Kolo mental
grin
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
cheesy and she was throwing her legs mostly.
i pity her anyway, hmmm, it aint easy.
Re: Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics by MasterJayJay: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Week ::guess Who Is The Boy In This Pic Full Of Girls / Am New Here In Nairaland. / A Must Read: Sex Is Sweet But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.