Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,422 members, 7,904,568 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

Only Stupid Girls Get Married.. .. Hmmmmm.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Stupid Girls Get Married.. .. Hmmmmm.. (556 Views)

Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Stupid Girls Get Married.. .. Hmmmmm.. by Eddygourdo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Yes my people, it's true, stupidity is when people don't follow popular opinion, stupidity is when people dwell their decisions on feelings such as love, in fact stupidity is when people behave normally, how can some argue with the wise ladies and white men of today that men shouldn't be argued with and bent to submission by the constant desire to conquer the so called ego and it's a "man's world syndrome" I look at my female friends and relatives, the married and the unmarried, the married and the divorced ones amongst them, I came to the conclusion above cos only a foolish person will stay in a marriage and work it out good or bad, only a foolish person will obey her husband like a slave by doing useless house chores in this century, only a foolish person will remember that a woman has a marriage window age after which she becomes "best before", in fact only foolish people will strive to build a life with the person who came into their life cycle of existence whether he rich, poor, educated or even born again, if a lady met 50 men per day from puberty to death at 90, she would have only met 1460000 men out of the billions that exist, it's out of that number ur enemies, ur chykers, ur friend zoned, ur friends, ur colleagues and course mates, and if possible boyfriends and husband will be. No more, there will be billions u will never meet even if u agbani darego, now how many meet 50 men a day, hmmmmm so technically most married women didn't wait to even meet 2 per day and they married and settled while some are waiting at 32 for Mr right, that lady who didn't wait must be a foolish person, she made lemonade from the lemons life brought her way, Wat a foolish girl she should have waited for Apple juice from future possibilities of getting apples, Wat about that divorcee (except on acceptable reasons), maybe she listened to the wise women, the women liberators, the Oprah Winfreys, that foolish woman who closed her ears and faced her home knowing none is perfect and succeeded in modelling it to what she wants, hmmmmm these happily married ladies are the way they are while feminists and female liberators are pulling swords online, as our faces are different despite our similarities so are marriages, relationships and friendships, only the foolish girls know this piece of wisdom, officially I am looking for a foolish girl, if interested in my advert, please send ur updated cv and cover letter stating ur height, physiognomy and beliefs. NB: present and past olosho don't respond to that advert, mtcheew
Re: Only Stupid Girls Get Married.. .. Hmmmmm.. by Dotwillis1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
What is he saying undecided
Re: Only Stupid Girls Get Married.. .. Hmmmmm.. by Eddygourdo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dotwillis1:
What is he saying undecided
slow

(1) (Reply)

If Fair Girls In Nigeria Have Marine Spirit It Means All Oyibo Are Possess ! / Tradition/extortion ( Picture) / How Possible Can This Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.