Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,913 members, 7,949,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Balotelli Returns To Milan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Balotelli Returns To Milan (455 Views)

Mario Balotelli Shames Toni Iwobi, Italy's First Black Senator / Mario Balotelli Returns To Premier League - See The Clubs That Wants Him / Road To Milan: See Fixtures For UCL Quarter Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Balotelli Returns To Milan by soccerecho(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Liverpool outcast, Mario Balotelli is aiming to do his talking on the pitch this season after completing his medical ahead of a season-long loan deal at AC Milan.

Balotelli, 25, has returned to the Italian capital after just 12 months of swapping the red of the Rossoneri for Liverpool.

“I’m please to be back. I’ve little to say. I just need to train hard and show what I can contribute,” Balotelli is quoted as saying by AS.
Read More>>>
http://www.soccerecho.com/2015/08/balotelli-returns-to-milan.html

Re: Balotelli Returns To Milan by Unsad(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
I hope the idiot knows this is his last chance
Re: Balotelli Returns To Milan by popez: 5:49am On Aug 26, 2015
Good riddance...................

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Named World’s Most Charitable Sports Star / Week 08 Jackpot Week / #thankyouperez De Gea Signs New Contract At Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.