Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,964 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? (4499 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Abomination! 17yr Old Boys Impregnate Their School Teacher. Did It Turn By Turn! / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2009
lmao @ long
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by StrStruck(f): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2009
stillwater:

*shakes head* Why can't you just be good like me, eh? cheesy

I came back as a Sister!!! That is as good as good can get. I keep getting banned for my gifs *insert thatbitchisnuts gif*

stillwater:

I've got her back, they dare not try it. grin

I feel so bad for her. They are gon' drag her on this forum like they did to ennyluv cry

rofl
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by spikedcylinder: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2009
stillwater:

So you like long breasts? shocked That's a first. cheesy

Long breasts are the current rave. tongue
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by spikedcylinder: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2009
LOL! No psman can topple ennyluv's popularity on here o! grin grin
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by agabaI23(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

I came back as a Sister!!! That is as good as good can get. I keep getting banned for my gifs *insert thatbitchisnuts gif*

I feel so bad for her. They are gon' drag her on this forum like they did to ennyluv cry

rofl
Daphoenix not again.
Coughs*

Long breast?
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by spikedcylinder: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2009
agabaI23:

Long breast?

Yes, does it "turn you on"? grin grin
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by StrStruck(f): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2009
agabaI23:

Daphoenix not again.
Coughs*

It's not my fault. It's that time of month for him.

spikedcylinder:

Yes, does it "turn you on"? grin grin

It's even funnier because she was serious.
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2009
agabaI23:

Daphoenix not again.
Coughs*

Long breast?

Yeah, long breast. I have evidence on page 2.
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by psman(f): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2009
spikedcylinder thanks dear at lest you said u like me , otheres want me to banned na wa wa
i just aks u that did turn u on some ppl are really a dum ass mofo, make me laugh (long breast) hah
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by StrStruck(f): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2009
psman:

spikedcylinder thanks dear at lest you said u like me , otheres want me to banned na wa wa
i just aks u that did turn u on some ppl are really a dum ass mofo, make me laugh (long breast) hah

Sister, we are just sympathizing with you.
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Isuata: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2009
even me wey be sey everybody no say-i gbadun my women round and sexxy wldnt mind that babe

ow wld yu see dat as a man!!!

see legs na tongue wat i cld do with those legs, hmm!
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by debosky(m): 12:58am On Apr 01, 2009
Where is winnergal? Is she talking about 1. low cut hair, 2. low cut blouses, or 3. low cut hair around the 'landing strip'? grin

I don't like ambiguities. . . . but I'll give my opinion about the 4 below in order

1. not really

2. sometimes, if done tastefully

3. hmm. . . . undecided fagins like me don't know about such grin
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by bluespice(f): 2:00am On Apr 01, 2009
debo debo
broda debo debo cheesy
mon ki yin oh cheesy grin wink
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Omolola1(f): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2009
Ladies are cool with low cut.

Used to be on low cut, but not anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Goat Having Affection For Young Girls / Asking A Girl Out:101 / Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.