Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,472 members, 7,974,917 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:10 PM

Help Am Lossing It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Lossing It (806 Views)

Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. / 15 Lessons I Learnt After Lossing My Virginity At 16 / Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am Lossing It by adedayor08(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
am loosing my fiancee to obsession and nagging.

seems she now have a new guy. please folks advice
Re: Help Am Lossing It by deadZONE: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
we would advice u when u finally lose it.

3 Likes

Re: Help Am Lossing It by falconey(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
this is the time you need to beer up mehn.......when they start their thing, I'll hit the bar.
Re: Help Am Lossing It by misspicy(f): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Then let her go
Re: Help Am Lossing It by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Obsession. I love that word. What have you done that has pushed her into the arms of another?

1 Like

Re: Help Am Lossing It by ArchEnemy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
What kinda obsession?
Re: Help Am Lossing It by Tallesty1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Obsession. I love that word. What have you done that has pushed her into the arms of another?
Girls don't wait to be pushed.

They port whenever they see a better guy.

2 Likes

Re: Help Am Lossing It by SUGARBEE(f): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Give her some space.. She'll come back around
Re: Help Am Lossing It by yomi007k(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wow, congrats mehn.

U don't need her smelly ass anyways.

U jus have to wake up to reality- forget d time,money, energy wasted focus all on something new e.g ur career,family or Money n u won't regret it.

Welcome to d club mehn, its cooler here.
Re: Help Am Lossing It by SUGARBEE(f): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
adedayor08:

av been thinking about it personally u think it will work ?

Yea although don't make it look like you're avoiding her

1 Like

Re: Help Am Lossing It by Dotwillis1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Better to lose her now...... Cuz when yhu v tightened the bolt with marriage, it ain't gon be able to loose it no more
Re: Help Am Lossing It by hidee20(m): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Op u no get backup(s)? grin cheesy cheesy

On a serious note this is one of the reasons why faithful guys regret their choice in the end angry

2 Likes

Re: Help Am Lossing It by LongPennis(m): 4:36am On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Give her some space to fucck around and bring back diseases for you after she must have been dumped by several guys abi

Bros, don't mind the above advice abeg, let that slut go now that it's still time before you end up in customary court tomorrow. Maybe God is trying to save you from an impending danger. I'm talking from experience oo, don't say you are not warned. undecided
Re: Help Am Lossing It by 46arcadez(m): 4:43am On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

How I Used The Power Of Visualization To Find Love / What Would Make You Kill Your Wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend? / Ladies Why Do You Have Boyfriends When You Are Not Ready For Marriage Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.