Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,665 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:04 PM

President Boni Yayi Of Benin Republic Visits President Muhammadu Buhari (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Boni Yayi Of Benin Republic Visits President Muhammadu Buhari (photos) (1147 Views)

Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / Senator Yayi's House Marked For Demolition. Photos / Invasion Of Nigeria By Benin Rep:1914 Agreement Has Expired, Boni Yayi Tells PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Boni Yayi Of Benin Republic Visits President Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by klem93(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
The State House today in Abuja receive a honoured man, President Boni Yayi of Benin Republic, he paid a visit to the President while they discussed on the way forward about the two country bilateral relationship and also some quotient things that will lead to the progress of the two countries at large. More photos after the cut... http://www.maxgist.com/2015/08/president-boni-yayi-of-benin-republic.html

1 Like

Re: President Boni Yayi Of Benin Republic Visits President Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Republic Du Benin, my mother's country cool

But, that Boni Yayi ehn....... hmmmmmmlipsrsealed... should I say it? hmmmm..... OK, ***gathers courage***

His eyes are too small naw embarassed how does he see clearly (RHETORICAL THOUGH sad )

1 Like

Re: President Boni Yayi Of Benin Republic Visits President Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by agarawu23(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
cool
Re: President Boni Yayi Of Benin Republic Visits President Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
cooler
Re: President Boni Yayi Of Benin Republic Visits President Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lalasticlala Farano Ishilove
Re: President Boni Yayi Of Benin Republic Visits President Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by dani3(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
who is he?
Re: President Boni Yayi Of Benin Republic Visits President Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
I'm friends with a member of his family here in the U.S.

He speaks Yoruba pass me, a Yoruba Nigerian ( one has to specify nowadays because I've met quite a few non-Nigerian Yorubas).

2 Likes

Re: President Boni Yayi Of Benin Republic Visits President Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Another tourist president
Re: President Boni Yayi Of Benin Republic Visits President Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by Emekamex(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wetin concern me for here
Re: President Boni Yayi Of Benin Republic Visits President Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
klem93:
The State House today in Abuja receive a honoured man, President Boni Yayi of Benin Republic, he paid a visit to the President while they discussed on the way forward about the two country bilateral relationship and also some quotient things that will lead to the progress of the two countries at large. More photos after the cut... http://www.maxgist.com/2015/08/president-boni-yayi-of-benin-republic.html

Please adjust your title to
President Boni Yayi Of Benin Republic Visits President Muhammadu Buhari (photos)
Not visit.
Re: President Boni Yayi Of Benin Republic Visits President Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by coolitempa(f): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
I love Benin Yoruba......very pure type....... wink
Re: President Boni Yayi Of Benin Republic Visits President Muhammadu Buhari (photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Berom Massacre, An Extension Of Boko Haram And Jihad In Grand Style / Photos From Trailer Accident Along Ilasa Road In Lagos This Morning / PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Gen. David Rodriguez, Commander, US Africa Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.