Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,823 members, 7,889,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) (6604 Views)

Door Of Holy Kaabah Opened For Bagudu, Kebbi Governor, His Entourage In Mecca / Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / I Dumped Nyako For Atiku Because He Gave Me N500 Million- Adamawa Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by INTROVERT(f): 6:34am On Aug 26, 2015
atiku

Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by writemeshyahoo: 7:02am On Aug 26, 2015
So? Can't see anything wrong in that.
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:46am On Aug 26, 2015
dekronik:

If this is a common posture then why is Atiku also not on the floor?

There are many traditional postures (signs) of respect accorded to elders/leaders across many cultures in northern Nigeria, among them opting to sit on the floor rather than at the same level on a chair with such person.
Indeed this may be strange/alien to some cultures in the south, especially among those with a penchant for being disrespectful to others; some even known to using a kick to awaken their fathers from sleep.
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by dekronik: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2015
You people dont realy know what is goung on. That was how Atiku controlled former gov Boni Haruna for 8 good years. All the 21 local govt chairmen donated 1 million naira each to him monthly from their subvention. That was how he established the American University of Nigeria Yola. Now he wants to control gov Bindow the same way. Ask any Adamawa indegene.
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by IVORY2009(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
OP I guess you were born in the south and lived in the south your entire life... This is a common posture for northerners..... Japanese also. grin

Gaskiya, yariyan grin
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by AlPeter: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2015
totorimi:

Why then is Atiku not squatting on the floor. Who needs a chair in Aso rock then if according to you this is a common posture. To me the picture looks more like master and slave kinda thing.

whatever suits you... this is a common practice in the north, Northerners don't see anything wrong in such posture infact most of the things we value here are inconsequential to the average Northerner. You need travel beyond your state.r
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by AlPeter: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
OP I guess you were born in the south and lived in the south your entire life... This is a common posture for northerners..... Japanese also. grin

WHHHAAAT......*looks again*...... *screams*.... DID INTROVERT JUST MADE A SENSIBLE COMMENT? shocked shocked
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by goodgate: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2015
richidinho:
Is okay

I heard he was a shoe shiner before Atiku single handedly made him a Gofunor
Stop saying what you know nothing about, Bindow was a Senator before contesting for Governorship. Before hten he had been a Very Successful Business Man.
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by flobby77: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Am sure the OP would prefer himself in the governor sitting position.
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by dekronik: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Some people thought i was exagerating issue, but there you have it. Atikus daughter has been sworn in today as the new health commissioner by gov Bindow, her groom to be. Very soon the state will completely in the godfathers pocket.
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by henchamb(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Op you are wrong. The governor defeated atiku's candidate to win apc ticket
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by dekronik: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
henchamb:
Op you are wrong. The governor defeated atiku's candidate to win apc ticket
True. But during the campaigns when he ran out of cash he ran and begged Atiku to fund him with the promise of returning yhe "favor". He has started returning such favors.
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by subbieD(f): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
richidinho:

grin grin grin
Whr she dey sef

Why u dey pretend na?no b ur house I comot ds morning......Liar
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by subbieD(f): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
asumo12:

Subbied don run away abi

I dey like dele wink
Re: How Atiku Made Adamawa Governor His Houseboy (pix) by richidinho(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
subbieD:

Why u dey pretend na?no b ur house I comot ds morning......Liar

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country / cr. / Police Promotion Skips Igbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.