Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:09 AM

My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex (9622 Views)

My Vice Principal Had Sex With Me In His Office, Gave Me Money -see Photos / When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) / My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
francizy:

Am Ode

I know. wink
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex by prettysassygirl(f): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
the guy is sick,jes let him go,u are worthless in his eyes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing That Ever Happened Tp You During Sex / First Time Taking Canadian Loud (photos) / Guys, Nigerian Female Celebrity You Would Like To Have Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.