Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,477 members, 7,888,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

My best friend is pregnant for my husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My best friend is pregnant for my husband (2260 Views)

President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My best friend is pregnant for my husband by franzis(m): 12:08am On Aug 26, 2015
'My best friend is pregnant for my husband' What would you do if your husband impregnates your best friend?

"Dear Pulse,
My name is Blessing Okeke and I have a serious issue that is threatening to tear my marriage apart and I need advice fast before I do something silly.
I have been married for four years now, though I am still praying for a fruit of the womb. I thought I had a happy marriage till I realised that I have been living in a fool's paradise. The issue now is that my best friend is currently pregnant for my husband.
I have been friends with Anita from childhood and we were so close that people thought we were actually sisters. We went to the same secondary school and were only separated during our university days but we kept in touch regularly.
After graduation, I moved to Lagos from our Enugu base and few years later, I got married. All her life, Anita found it difficult to keep a steady relationship, something that gave her family and close friends cause for concern. Within eight years, she had married two times and broke up with the husbands; it was that bad.
Last year, she got a job offer in Lagos and naturally, she had to stay with us before she could get a place to stay. I was so happy to have her live with us as we continued our closeness and I was even happier when she and my husband hit it off right from the first; little did I know there was something else brewing.
Their closeness grew and at a time, I became suspicious and told my husband I was no longer comfortable with it but he swore he was only being nice to her. But just six months ago, I noticed Anita was becoming fatter, lazy and throwing up all the time.
She assured me she was just suffering from malaria and would soon be okay. But the cast were removed from my eyes when my husband confessed that Anita was actually pregnant for him and he intended for her to have the baby. He said since I am yet to bear a child for him and his family are in support of Anita keeping the baby.
At the moment, I am at a cross road and I do not know what to do. Is it wrong to help a friend? Why should my husband and best friend treat me this way?
Blessing,
Lagos."
Dear readers, on Morning Teaser today, we ask: what would you do if your best friend is pregnant for your husband?

source : http://pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-my-best-friend-is-pregnant-for-my-husband-id4102240.html?utm_campaign=art-morning-teaser-my-best-friend-is-pregnant-for-my-husband-2015-08-24&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by Kenzico(m): 12:10am On Aug 26, 2015
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by dulux07(m): 12:37am On Aug 26, 2015
Whatelse undecided..end d rlatnship u ve with both of them, n move on wit ur life
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by nnachukz(m): 12:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Look for his best friend and get pregnant for him.
No mind me o.
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by gamaliel121(m): 12:50am On Aug 26, 2015
What a world we live in
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by x6blade(m): 12:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Life goes on
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by BrownCookie(f): 1:07am On Aug 26, 2015
Betrayal beyond redemption.
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 26, 2015
You caused it !!

you gave him a second wife.....and his family are grateful
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 26, 2015
Go American on the two of them. Rent a roadside billboard and put her picture with the words "this was my best friend. She is now pregnant for my husband". Divorce him and get alimony
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by endowednicky(f): 3:49am On Aug 26, 2015
thank God I barely keep female friends
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by 46arcadez(m): 4:20am On Aug 26, 2015
What else; u know what time it is (end time)
Ladies will not hear and will still come crying later.
Rules for a lasting relationship for ladies:
1 don't introduce ur female friend to ur hubby/guy
2 don't visit a lady that has better up n down with ur man
3 always look sexy at home
4 ur sister is a suspect
5 satisfy him wella on bed
6 Don't leave all work for maid
7 cook for him
8 come n thank me

My humble advice cool
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 26, 2015
Eeyahh ekpele o!

As I'm here steal dealing with hurts of bestfriend and boyfriend ish, ex Jare!
Make I hear say I carry any body say na my best friend,infact everybody carry your own cross.

@ Topic, only the woman can give herself the best advice,you are wearing the shoe.
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 26, 2015
46arcadez:
What else; u know what time it is (end time)
Ladies will not hear and will still come crying later.
Rules for a lasting relationship for ladies:
1 don't introduce ur female friend to ur hubby/guy
2 don't visit a lady that has better up n down with ur man
3 always look sexy at home
4 ur sister is a suspect
5 satisfy him wella on bed
6 Don't leave all work for maid
7 cook for him
8 come n thank me

My humble advice cool

Some stupid men will still cheat,sometimes they act like they are cursed from beyond undecided
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by passionate88: 4:54am On Aug 26, 2015
scam marriages everywhere
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by prettysassygirl(f): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2015
endowednicky:
thank God I barely keep female friends
same here,they have hurt me so much in d past,so since den dey are plagues to me,girls!I dey fear them pass python

1 Like

Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by 46arcadez(m): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2015
Ebiz12:

Some stupid men will still cheat,sometimes they act like they are cursed from beyond undecided
I still don't get it, why people cheat after marriage and its more on the men side, the way married men talk about their side chicks makes me feel like not getting married since their is no diff between married and single men.
I believe their should be a way for a woman to keep her man and vice visa.
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by KingOfTalk(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2015
It's so sad that some men we have now are still boys! Your family supported it yet your brain didn't tell you it ain't the best thing to do. undecided Some family members can be desperate sha

Now the innocent woman will have to deal with the enmity you've caused between her and her friends. Whether you like it or not she has been betrayed by her friend angry

To the woman, it pays a lot exercise patience, fighting her doesn't mean she'll abort the baby and abandoning your husband ain't gonna do any good!
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2015
46arcadez:

I still don't get it, why people cheat after marriage and its more on the men side, the way married men talk about their side chicks makes me feel like not getting married since their is no diff between married and single men.
I believe their should be a way for a woman to keep her man and vice visa.

Please don't let that discourage you at all.
I have some male friends who think the same way,but I keep saying we are humans,we are bound to fall off track but with some level of discipline,I mean discipline yourself and of course with God's help if you ask and depend on it I believe you can do it!

I have female friends who have accepted that men are "born to cheat" they believe as long as they are the "first lady" somehow he will find his way back.

I don't want to believe that, I believe there are still faithful men out there
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by Ginaz(f): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2015
this is the reason why I hardly keep friends...fake, rotten, stupid , dirty piece of shiiit called friend!
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by misspicy(f): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2015
Me and female friends we are like akamu and ewedu wey no dey gel ogrin
Emi omo oko....
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2015
hmmm,painful, but he is ur husband sister u have to forgive him ,its one of dose hard challenges that life brings,wen u look back after some years u will be glad u stayed,just ask God to give u a forgiving heart n d strength to stand in d face of DAT RUBBISH
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2015
Ouch! Deeeeep ouch. cry
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by 46arcadez(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ebiz12:

I believe there are still faithful men out there
Sure
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by MzzTega(f): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
The world we live in. smh.
Re: My best friend is pregnant for my husband by Mznaett: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are Men's Biggest Complaints In A Relationship? / Girls, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Guy :share Your Experience / Please Welcome A New Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.