Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,293 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:06 AM

Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics (15754 Views)

President Buhari To Announce His Resignation In National Broadcast On Monday / Wike Makes A State Broadcast On The Tribunal Judgment (Video) / Are You Watching Biafra Tv Now (live Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by fx45(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
girly00zero:
What happened to GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION
The initiator and propagator of that deceit is dead and that pretentious gibberish died with her.... Nigeria is filled with wickedness and hate. If you can't see what is obvious, then I'm sorry for you. You can choose to accept the truth for what it is or you can choose to play the ostrich. It's your choice
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Duru1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
shogz89:
If they channel all this effort in the development of the region,, they won't even need the government's assistance in anything

They want out of the piece of crap called Nigeria. Is it too much to as ask? The regional development hence Biafra or Republic of Igbo land will come when fully independence is granted or achieved.
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by chigoizie7(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettytasha:
aii ..mind u ..m igbo ...if ya'll wanna go to biafra byeeeeee .i love nigeria

Bye bye, u re on your own, u can even choose oyo state wen u get dere.
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by UmuEri(m): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Who is watching it now...

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettytasha:
that you in profile pic?
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
fx45:
The initiator and propagator of that deceit is dead and that pretentious gibberish died with her.... Nigeria is filled with wickedness and hate. If you can't see what is obvious, then I'm sorry for you. You can choose to accept the truth for what it is or you can choose to play the ostrich. It's your choice

You sound like a person filled with hate.
Don't let it consume you.

Please, consider anger management.
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by kingsaha: 12:01am On Aug 27, 2015
oh i see it coming but i don't know when!
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by fx45(m): 12:04am On Aug 27, 2015
girly00zero:
You sound like a person filled with hate.
Don't let it consume you.

Please, consider anger management.
I don't see the connection between hate and anger management... It seems your thought process is skewed and disjointed. Please consider seeing a psychiatrist before you hit the nearest market. A friendly advice though. Think about it...
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 27, 2015
fx45:
I don't see the connection between hate and anger management... It seems your thought process is skewed and disjointed. Please consider seeing a psychiatrist before you hit the nearest market. A friendly advice though. Think about it...

A lot of hate stems from anger at something or someone.
Impressive vocabulary though.
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Mcowubaba: 1:41am On Aug 27, 2015
Haa....dis Nnamdi Kalu guy serious ooo shocked......cheesy
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by fx45(m): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2015
girly00zero:
A lot of hate stems from anger at something or someone.
Impressive vocabulary though.

I might be angry because Nigeria is a real mess but I can never be hateful.... I'm a jolly good fellow. Anger isn't likely to breed hate but a deep-seated bitterness, envy or jealousy would most likely produce hate. Hope you slept well. Have a lovely day ahead...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2015
fx45:
I might be angry because Nigeria is a real mess but I can never be hateful.... I'm a jolly good fellow

Impressive

I like you.
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by fx45(m): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2015
girly00zero:
Impressive

I like you.
I am flattered!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by backtosender: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2015
IPOB will hit them harder and harder BIAFRANS are more than United than ever dont mind those Yoruba and the boss up north saying that igbos are not united who sponsor radio and TV stations?igbos are more united than any tribe in nigeria forget those people that fathered by hausa fulani people....those that grew up in the north they dont no their real fathers those wana be igbos are the ones we need to destroy so we can have a better future....though in asaba delta state where we hold our last rally we notice that police officers was even chanting biafran song with us because they know that CHUKWU ABIAMA is with us that nigeria they pledge for are run by corrupti individuals that dont care for the masses.....one nigeria is a joke because nigeria want to stop corruption it triggered biafran war in the 60s the same corruption is growing bigger bigger bigger till nigeria burnt down completely.
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by simpleseyi: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
his is how the Tutsi and Hutu war started in Burundi and Rwanda. If you want to secede, please secede peacefully with dialog and referendum. If you people start another war, we the Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris will still use the old trick we used between 1967 to 1970 to cut you to your size. You have started drumming war, this time around be prepared for full genocide by the Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris. Albinos like Nnamdi Kanu are used for rituals to appease the gods. Just start another senseless war and we shall shot you all with AK-47, survivors will be re-shot with AK-49. We shall kill you all and make sure your children never grow.

You cant start a war and expect hugs and kisses from us.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by EasternLion: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
girly00zero:

Impressive

I like you.

Fine geh like am oh, you too sweet oh jareh kiss

Once in a while it is good to leave online battle a bit and admire fine gehs.

Nice one joorh.

In other news, the zoo must fall.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by EasternLion: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
simpleseyi:
his is how the Tutsi and Hutu war started in Burundi and Rwanda. If you want to secede, please secede peacefully with dialog and referendum. If you people start another war, we the Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris will still use the old trick we used between 1967 to 1970 to cut you to your size. You have started drumming war, this time around be prepared for full genocide by the Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris. Albinos like Nnamdi Kanu are used for rituals to appease the gods. Just start another senseless war and we shall shot you all with AK-47, survivors will be re-shot with AK-49. We shall kill you all and make sure your children never grow.

You cant start a war and expect hugs and kisses from us.

Remember no Britain, USSR, Cameroun, Chad and Egypt to help you out.
You go fire bullet leave gun run.

We came back prepared.
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by UmuEri(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
EasternLion:

Remember no Britain, USSR, Cameroun, Chad and Egypt to help you out.
You go fire bullet leave gun run.

We came back prepared.
the baboons under estimate our collective resolve!
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by EasternLion: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
UmuEri:
the baboons under estimate our collective resolve!

And they will continue till Biafra is restored.
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
shogz89:
yes

Which region?
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

listen to Radio Biafra and cure your ignorance. Biafrans have tried non-violence approach through massob, what did they get? Ezu river Killings, parading of our grandfathers as criminals just for asking for their country. IPOB is younger, energitic and intelligent. Kill a Biafran, they'll get your profile and chase you and your family members in every country of the world, all the way to the arctic and maul them.
Maybe you should revisit history and cure YOUR own ignorance and arrogance. the last time you tried violence, I recall it didn't work out Well for you, not to talk of the millions of lives needlessly lost. I understand that that's why you call Yorubas cowards cos we would rather take the path of dialogue and peace, But you would want to display your supposed "prowess" and "bravery". Yorubas have a saying, "everyone knows when a war starts, nobody knows when it will end or it's outcome". food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by kingsaha: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
i see war coming, but i will always pray for peace
peace peace peace and peace
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Kingstonfemi: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ioannes:

Maybe you should revisit history and cure YOUR own ignorance and arrogance. the last time you tried violence, I recall it didn't work out Well for you, not to talk of the millions of lives needlessly lost. I understand that that's why you call Yorubas cowards cos we would rather take the path of dialogue and peace, But you would want to display your supposed "prowess" and "bravery". Yorubas have a saying, "everyone knows when a war starts, nobody knows when it will end or it's outcome". food for thought.
men we don't even want this war to end.and even if we loose .we die with Nigeria economy and in next 50 years we will combak for Nigeria's third civil war.hhshhshshhsshhhhhhha that time it will b green red green.
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Kingstonfemi: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Yoruba guy run or embrace yourself for the second and possibly third civil war.because dis dight and ideology will never end till its achieved .ideology leave forever until it comes to pass.we are ready to die just like Muslim. we are Christian. With Mohamed mind fight and die for what u bilieve
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Omololu007(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
yorubatic:
I dont know why my people keeps disgracing themselves in this Nigeria? We have become too cowardly in this nigeria. We are now clowns, ibos have become our nightmare, that we even see ibo giants in our dreams...

My people has turn the sophisticated odua nation to laughing stock...they have shown the world that they are weaklings and O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani muslims. ..it is shame that my sophisticated and progressive people are a bunch of confused people who have no aspiration whatsoever. ..

It seems musiwa and I are the only brave people among our kins. ...musiwa want a western nigeria and I want a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a. ..but my coward folks want to keep being slaves to their Hausa / Fulani masters. ..

Let us that agitating for odua republic where there be no ibos, where lagos will not be no man's land...yorubas wake up. ...we can't remain cowards

My people should stop behaving like clowns ....only God can deliver my people
this ibo guy is a comedian,you must be related to basket mouth or okey bakassi grin grin
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by christopher123(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

and so??
meanwhile better go ask your mum who your biological pa is

Lol

Can somebody read my signature loud pls
Re: Biafra Tv Begins Broadcast On STRONG Decoders!- pics by Omololu007(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Kingstonfemi:
Yoruba guy run or embrace yourself for the second and possibly third civil war.because dis dight and ideology will never end till its achieved .ideology leave forever until it comes to pass.we are ready to die just like Muslim. we are Christian. With Mohamed mind fight and die for what u bilieve
bro...the Nigeria army is ready to kill ibo biafrat,just the way we did it from 1967-1970

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$1 Billion: 'Excess Crude account is Illegal' - House Leader, Femi Gbajabiamila / You Stood By Borno During Trying Times - Zulum Hails Tinubu / Smuggling: Customs Seizes 15 Trucks Loaded With Food Items In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.