Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,035 members, 7,980,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 09:01 PM

Which Kind Of Student Solved This Equation (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Kind Of Student Solved This Equation (picture) (934 Views)

Photo: Checkout This Equation / Scores Of Student Dead As Dangote Trailer Hits Bus Along Benin-auchi Express Roa / PHOTO: Free Wifi For Anyone Who Can Solve This Equation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Kind Of Student Solved This Equation (picture) by BeazyBee(m): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2015
This is so shocking, I wonder what such a person like this went to do in school. it was the father that solved the question for the son, the boy was so happy that his father is a mathematician because the answer at the back of the textbook is SIX. Which kind of school did you think the father went to?

Re: Which Kind Of Student Solved This Equation (picture) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2015
Lawd
Re: Which Kind Of Student Solved This Equation (picture) by 1miccza: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Hahahahaha the guy took the shortest cut possible
Re: Which Kind Of Student Solved This Equation (picture) by BeazyBee(m): 7:47am On Aug 26, 2015
The teacher even ask the students to see him, if it's me I won't bother to call him. I don't want to know him at all
Re: Which Kind Of Student Solved This Equation (picture) by Toosure70: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2015
Jonathan when he wrote waec.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Kind Of Student Solved This Equation (picture) by BeazyBee(m): 7:52am On Aug 26, 2015
cry grin grin
Toosure70:
Jonathan when he wrote waec.
lol, I guess that's tru

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Of Student Solved This Equation (picture) by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2015
why teacher go even set that kind exam? All these maths what for?
Re: Which Kind Of Student Solved This Equation (picture) by PAT4HOT(m): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2015
The guy is right...
It is called 'TECHNICAL MATHS'.

Not FURTHER MATHS
Not GENERAL MATHS and
Not even ENGINEERING MATHS
Neither is it BUSSINES MATHS
Re: Which Kind Of Student Solved This Equation (picture) by ericessien24: 7:57am On Aug 26, 2015
grin God knows I hate maths
Re: Which Kind Of Student Solved This Equation (picture) by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2015
Nairaland no go kill person o! Original abracadabra. Ogbonge analysis! grin
Re: Which Kind Of Student Solved This Equation (picture) by BeazyBee(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2015
it was the father that solved the question for the son, the boy was so happy that his father is a mathematician because the answer at the back of the textbook is SIX. Which kind of school did you think the father went to?
Re: Which Kind Of Student Solved This Equation (picture) by nnachukz(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2015
That president of Nigeria who had F9 in Maths. Whom Ibb said is the only Head Of State who failed all his millitary exams. One lanky tall man from the North. He is the one that did this.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Men Kill Five Locals In Bokkos, Plateau State (graphic Content) / Mods Why Did You Hide My Topic? / This Is Why Most People Often Say "Lawyers Are Liars"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.