Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,033 members, 7,946,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Pcm Batch B 2015-- Best Places To Serve - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pcm Batch B 2015-- Best Places To Serve (1342 Views)

Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here / Ogun State Batch B 2015 REPORT HERE / Ebonyi State Corpers Batch B 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pcm Batch B 2015-- Best Places To Serve by Eljefe(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2015
Hello my fellow PCMs and CMs,

I'm a PCM and I'm hoping to serve in one of Enugu, Port Harcourt or Abuja. I would like to know the best ministries and/or government parastatals one can be posted to in these states based on the allowances they pay...Also is it possible to serve in a bank in these states or we restricted to government agencies and schools Your contributions would be highly appreciated...
Re: Pcm Batch B 2015-- Best Places To Serve by bobo65(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Eljefe:
Hello my fellow PCMs and CMs,

I'm a PCM and I'm hoping to serve in one of Enugu, Port Harcourt or Abuja. I would like to know the best ministries and/or government parastatals one can be posted to in these states based on the allowances they pay...Also is it possible to serve in a bank in these states or we restricted to government agencies and schools Your contributions would be highly appreciated...

if u wanna work in abj, get ur mind off ministeries, they will so owe u
parastatals are cool jes dah they dont pay much
pray for a good private firm or NGO
Re: Pcm Batch B 2015-- Best Places To Serve by Macdove02(m): 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Abuja.....i laugh in india....i currently serve in Abuja...Batch A 2015 but i suffer no be small before you find a ppa. But if you gat a long leg...No p, i even have friends that were posted to CBN
Re: Pcm Batch B 2015-- Best Places To Serve by Eljefe(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Macdove02:
Abuja.....i laugh in india....i currently serve in Abuja...Batch A 2015 but i suffer no be small before you find a ppa. But if you gat a long leg...No p, i even have friends that were posted to CBN

So it's possible to serve in in bank yh??
Re: Pcm Batch B 2015-- Best Places To Serve by Macdove02(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=Eljefe post=37360649]

So it's possible to serve in in bank yh??[/quote microfinance banks.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Registration Centre For Kaduna Residents / My Steamy Office Sex With A Beautiful Female Youth Corper - Man Narrates Experie / Nysc Age Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.