Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,107 members, 7,939,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

21 Funny Types Of Fears That Will Surprise You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 21 Funny Types Of Fears That Will Surprise You (1325 Views)

21 Funny Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Laugh / Girl Received Gift For Her Bday, What The Guy Did To Her Will Surprise You / Let’s Have Fun Guys!! Which Of These News Will Surprise You Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Funny Types Of Fears That Will Surprise You by sketcherJ(m): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
you think you have heard all?There are many fears,but these are the 21 types of fear you have never heard of and oh boy!!They will surprise you!

ENJOY!!!

1.Acousticophobia- Fear of noise(Hmmn,this kind of fear only exist abroad my people,you are born and bred in Nigeria and you fear noise?shuu lipsrsealed)

2.Androphobia-Fear of men(warris dis?I wonder where the person with this kind of fear lives...in the forest with animals? embarassed)

3.Bibliophobia-Fear of books(The person with this fear may have been victim of a insects in the book prank when he/she was small,I wonder how he/she will go to school?)

4.Blennophobia-Fear of smile(OK!now I know why some peepz don't like smiling, maybe they thought they would evaporate when they show their teeth)

5.Cacophobia-Fear of ugliness(we are all guilty of this!!who wants to be ugly? Abeg)

6.Chorophobia-Fear of dancing(Na to dey download only soul music)
7.Clinophobia-Fear of going to bed(See what nightmares cause,)

8.Ecclesiophobia-Fear of accidents

9.Gamophobia-Fear of marriage(Many Nigerian guys have this fear cos of our ever demanding 9ja babes noni)

10.Gerascophobia-Fear of getting old(celebrities this is your own,but whether you like or not,You are getting there)

11.Kathisophobia-Fear of sitting down(lol,U be usher?)

12.Mageirocophobia-Fear of cooking(any guy that marries a gal with this fear might have just enter one chance)
13.Melissophobia-Fear of bus(if you are not a rich kid and you have this fear..then gerrraoutta here)

14.Nephophobia-Fear of clouds

15.Nosoconiephobia-Fear of hospitals(what if he/she gets sick)

16.Phallophabia-Fear of penis(hmmn!!I no talk o..what if it is a guy that have this fearfear shocked)

17.Photophobia-fear of light

18.Scolionophobia-fear of school(when you fear books,you will fear school)

19.Sederophobia-fear of stars(why?but stars are beautiful)

Check more from the source http://freshpeoplevilla..com/2015/08/21-types-of-fears-that-will-surprise-you.html?m=1

cc:Lalasticlala,Ishilove

1 Like

Re: 21 Funny Types Of Fears That Will Surprise You by ladyF(f): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol fear of cockroach nko? grin I think I had fear of school at a point, was still small then and I really didn't like school. cry

1 Like

Re: 21 Funny Types Of Fears That Will Surprise You by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
22. Mumuphobia - Fear of Op
Re: 21 Funny Types Of Fears That Will Surprise You by tcalc: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
WisdomPhobia - The fear of the Almighty GOD

my only fear

1 Like

Re: 21 Funny Types Of Fears That Will Surprise You by donholy28(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Postiphobiafear of completing ur own posts and telling people to click links

1 Like

Re: 21 Funny Types Of Fears That Will Surprise You by nigerianmisfit: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2015

(1) (Reply)

When Your Neibours Heard That You Just Bought Fuel (see Hilarious Photo) / This Is What Happens When Men Enter The Kitchen / This Is Hilarious!!! (snapshot )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.