Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,110 members, 7,949,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

A Comprehensive List Of States With The Most Beautiful Girls In Naija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Comprehensive List Of States With The Most Beautiful Girls In Naija (2146 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Comprehensive List Of States With The Most Beautiful Girls In Naija by Realgana(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is not only a rejoinder to Editor1's article about 'states with the most beautiful girls in Naija', but a rejoinder to all the Nairalanders who have lived all thier lives in one state or geo-political zone,only to come to Nairaland and start writing stuffs that talks about the entire nation which is full of biass.
I have been to over 20 states of the federation,from east to west,south to north,and I have seen alot.
Without wasting your time,lets get down to why I am here.
ADAMAWA
Nicknamed the land of beauty,is a state with a large concentration of Fulani.No matter how bias and hatefilled some one is in this country,he or she cant deny the fact that the Fulani girls are extremmly beautiful.
CROSS RIVER
The land is beautiful so is it's people,from Obudu down to Calabr all you will see is beautiful girls who would win Miss World contest without make up.Only God knows how beautiful Donald Duke's Mama is/was.
LAGOS
As a city/state that attracts people from every where,Lagos is like a home for all,the pretty and the not too pretty are in abundance in this city state.
GOMBE
Another state with a large concentration of Fulani is the jewel in the savannah,believe you me there are millions of 'JEWELS' in this small state.
KANO
What Lagos is to the south is what Kano is to the North,a home for all.Fulanis,Shuwa,Hausa,Kanuri,Tuaregs and even Yoruba are there.The intermarriage that goes in that city will soon make the not too pretty girls in the state to go extinct.
IMO
The heartland been the second samllest state in the country by landmass can also boost of having the highest number of pretty girls per square kilometres.ADA OWERRIs I de hail.
BORNO
It is not your eyes that is deceiving,it is the home of Boko Haram you saw up there.This state and Igboland have the most expensive bride price in the country due to the beauty and class of girls from this state.
KOGI
Call them villagers,bush or what ever,what you cant away from them is thier beauty.
AKWA IBOM
Related to Cross River in many things including plenty beautiful girls.
KWARA
Just as calm as the state is so is the beauty of thier ladies,they hardly make noise.The home of better by far uni is a dream destination to every sensible Nigerian due to it's calm nature and beautiful girls.
Honorable mentions.
ENUGU
OGUN
KATSINA
ABIA
BAUCHI
Note:Every body is created beautifully by God only that some are more beautifull.
Lets the criticism,bashing and bigotry begins.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of States With The Most Beautiful Girls In Naija by Benndted(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: A Comprehensive List Of States With The Most Beautiful Girls In Naija by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Realgana:
This is not only a rejoinder to Editor1's article about 'states with the most beautiful girls in Naija', but a rejoinder to all the Nairalanders who have lived all thier lives in one state or geo-political zone,only to come to Nairaland and start writing stuffs that talks about the entire nation which is full of biass.
I have been to over 20 states of the federation,from east to west,south to north,and I have seen alot.
ADAMAWA
Nicknamed the land of beauty,is a state with a large concentration of Fulani.No matter how bias and hatefilled some one is in this country,he or she cant deny the fact that the Fulani girls are extremmly beautiful.
CROSS RIVER
The land is beautiful so is it's people,from Obudu down to Calabr all you will see is beautiful girls who would win Miss World contest without make up.Only God knows how beautiful Donald Duke's Mama is/was.
LAGOS
As a city/state that attracts people from every where,Lagos is like a home for all,the pretty and the not too pretty are in abundance in this city state.
GOMBE
Another state with a large concentration of Fulani is the jewel in the savannah,believe you me there are millions of 'JEWELS' in this small state.
KANO
What Lagos is to the south is what Kano is to the North,a home for all.Fulanis,Shuwa,Hausa,Kanuri,Tuaregs and even Yoruba are there.The intermarriage that goes in that city will soon make the not too pretty girls in the state to go extinct.
IMO
The heartland been the second samllest state in the country by landmass can also boost of having the highest number of pretty girls per square kilometres.ADA OWERRIs I de hail.
BORNO
It is not your eyes that is deceiving,it is the home of Boko Haram you saw up there.This state and Igboland have the most expensive bride price in the country due to the beauty and class of girls from this state.
KOGI
Call them villagers,bush or what ever,what you cant away from them is thier beauty.
AKWA IBOM
KWARA
Just as calm as the state is so is the beauty of thier ladies,they hardly make noise.The home of better by far uni is a dream destination to every sensible Nigerian due to it's calm nature and beautiful girls.
Honorable mentions.
ENUGU
OGUN
KATSINA
ABIA
BAUCHI
Note:Every body is created beautifully by God only that some are more beautifull.

Ur just an overzealous kid. After bashing me thread, I waited to see ur unbiased list. Alas I was disappointed to the letter. U claimed to have been to 20 states, but sorry I have been to more. By the way, are u judging by the 20 u claim to have 'visited'? if so, wat happens to the remaining 17 dat u are yet to set eyes on.

Anyway, am too busy to spend time on shit counter-threads propagated out of envy, probably cos ur state wasn't mentioned.

Straight Outta Shit-Threads

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive List Of States With The Most Beautiful Girls In Naija by Realgana(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Editor1:

Ur just an overzealous kid. After bashing me thread, I waited to see ur unbiased list. Alas I was disappointed to the letter. U claimed to have been to 20 states, but sorry I have been to more. By the way, are u judging by the 20 u claim to have 'visited'? if so, wat happens to the remaining 17 dat u are yet to set eyes on.

Anyway, am too busy to spend time on shit counter-threads propagated out of envy, probably cos ur state wasn't mentioned.

Straight Outta Shit-Threads
I have been to over 20 not 20,get the difference.
Lol at envy,didi SEUN pay you for the post?Why should I be envious of who I dont know or who is not my competitor or rival?
Misleading people is all I hate and wanted to correct.
You said that you have been to over 20 states but yet you dont know that Kano is not dominated by fulani.
Mtchewwww.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of States With The Most Beautiful Girls In Naija by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Realgana:

I have been to over 20 not 20,get the difference.
Lol at envy,didi SEUN pay you for the post?Why should I be envious of who I dont know or who is not my competitor or rival?
Misleading people is all I hate and wanted to correct.
You said that you have been to over 20 states but yet you dont know that Kano is not dominated by fulani.
Mtchewwww.

U just need attention....won't get it from me!!

*Goes to sleep*
Re: A Comprehensive List Of States With The Most Beautiful Girls In Naija by Realgana(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Editor1:

U just need attention....won't get it from me!!
*Goes to sleep*
Mtchewwwwww.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of States With The Most Beautiful Girls In Naija by Realgana(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rocktation which kin life be this na?Why you remove my FTC na?
Lalasticlala and Ishilove what do you say about this?
Re: A Comprehensive List Of States With The Most Beautiful Girls In Naija by Kingsley1000(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
thanks goodness u 'vnt been to anambra,na video u for use discribe not written words
Re: A Comprehensive List Of States With The Most Beautiful Girls In Naija by Realgana(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kingsley1000:
thanks goodness u 'vnt been to anambra,na video u for use discribe not written words
I have been to the two out the three major cities in Anambra(Awka and Onitsha)and I can testify that there beautiful girls but there not too beautiful ones too in abundance due to the population density.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of States With The Most Beautiful Girls In Naija by Realgana(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lalasticlala how far na? Abi Seun don ban moving of 'lists' to front page.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of States With The Most Beautiful Girls In Naija by gab264(m): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Realgana:
ADAMAWA
CROSS RIVER
LAGOS
GOMBE
KANO
IMO
BORNO
KOGI
AKWA IBOM
KWARA
Honorable mentions.
ENUGU
OGUN
KATSINA
ABIA
BAUCHI
Re: A Comprehensive List Of States With The Most Beautiful Girls In Naija by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
any Nigga who has been to Imo state and especially Owerri knows there are many beautiful azz bitchess in that mofo.
Re: A Comprehensive List Of States With The Most Beautiful Girls In Naija by Realgana(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lalasticlala here is a Northerner's view of states with most Beautifu girlsl.

(1) (Reply)

5 Relationship Mistakes I Made In My Life—no 5 Is Over My Dead Body / 10 Weird Things Couples Do That Are Actually Totally Normal / Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.