Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,629 members, 7,975,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:30 AM

The Opulent Lifestyle Of Floyd Mayweather: His Cars, Cash And Swag! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Opulent Lifestyle Of Floyd Mayweather: His Cars, Cash And Swag! (2167 Views)

Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Kiss Daniel Shows Off His Cars [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Opulent Lifestyle Of Floyd Mayweather: His Cars, Cash And Swag! by raysville(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nicknamed the 'Money Man', “Mayweather” is once again splashing his cash, this time on Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita for some time, one of just three of its model in the entire world. That means the ride is so rare!

He will add the ultra-car to his £35million ($55million) collection of ‘toys’, which includes Ferraris, Porsches, Lamborghinis, Bugattis and a £30million Gulfstream V private jet.

The latest extravagant purchase is practically little for Mayweather, the highest-paid sportsman in the world, earning $300million a year! His latest car: The Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita can go from zero to 60mph in just 2.9 seconds and has a staggering maximum speed of 250mph.

Click the following link to see more pictures: http://raysville..com/2015/08/the-opulent-lifestyle-of-floyd.html

Re: The Opulent Lifestyle Of Floyd Mayweather: His Cars, Cash And Swag! by afolwalex20(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mha nigga
Re: The Opulent Lifestyle Of Floyd Mayweather: His Cars, Cash And Swag! by Greyworld: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
I sowi 2 say dis......... I lyk be lyk yu bro.
Re: The Opulent Lifestyle Of Floyd Mayweather: His Cars, Cash And Swag! by Greyworld: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
I sowi 2 say dis......... I lyk be lyk yu bro.

See moni is sweet, hrd work + excess moni is sweeter.
Re: The Opulent Lifestyle Of Floyd Mayweather: His Cars, Cash And Swag! by Habayomie(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) / Actress Peggy Ovire Puts Body On Display On Set In Sheer Outfit [PICS] / Actor Rumoured To Have Got Burnt On Set Poses Semi-nude With An Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.