Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,258 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:01 AM

Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief (6810 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Says Linda Ikeji Stole Dbanj From Uche Pedro And Slept With Him? / Mr Dbanj :what Happened To Koko Concert 2015 ? / Pictures From Koko Concert 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by muyiwa04(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2009
Dbanj was supposed to perform at Bayelsa state World AIDS Day at Yenegoa. All the terms requested by Dbanj was met including full payment. The agreement was for all artists to arrive the day before the event, DBanj apparently showed up the same day of the event after the event had finished. Since then, the organizers have been asking for their money back but Dbanj has still not paid back the money.

Dbanj recently pulled the same stunt in the US, where he agreed and received money to perform in California, but he did not show up for the performance or returned the money.

Dbanj has gone from the “The Koko Master” to the Koko Thief”. What this means is terrible management from Dbanj side, he really needs to get his act together, there are new artists coming out of Nigeria everyday and he can be history in the business if he keeps this up.

[img]http://C:\Users\sadiq8989\Desktop\D'banj & SID.jpg[/img]

Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by yme1(f): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2009
how true is this story
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by wunmilyn(f): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2009
source pls
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by muyiwa04(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2009
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by MrCrackles(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2009
Na wa ooo! cheesy
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by Pepeye(f): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2009
Doesn’t translate that he’s a thief
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by muyiwa04(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2009
Pepeye:

Doesn’t translate that he’s a thief

what does it mean wen u r paid 2 do a job, nd u don't do it , nd u still want 2 kip d money, dat called stealing,
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by showbobo(m): 5:09am On Mar 31, 2009
Another plot to slander Koko Master. . . . . Olohun koni fun yin she
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by lucabrasi(m): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2009
showbobo:

Another plot to slander Koko Master. . . . . Olohun koni fun yin she
nigerians and blind devotion, is dbanj immune from a normal human negative vice?what he has done is nothing but stealing and rather than cursing ppl out,if you know him,tell him to return the pittance back out of the hundreds of millions he is reported to be worth
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by Pepeye(f): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2009
And most naija’s also have the knack of free Phd.

Pull -him- down syndrome
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by uzwu: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2009
Pull who down? They can't pull the koko master down jare
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by Afam4eva(m): 1:30am On Apr 01, 2009
muyiwa04:

what does it mean wen u r paid 2 do a job, nd u don't do it , nd u still want 2 kip d money, dat called stealing,

Abi o
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by lucabrasi(m): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2009
nobody is pulling dbanj down,he should simply make a refund and then issue a terse statement through his publicist that everything is been sorted out and get the other party to do the same,this is the way to handle showbiz not attacking anyone that says anything about dbanj or sayn they have pull him down whatever, you dont hold on to funds which isnt yours,especially after standing them up and not performing at their show,if these ppl wanted to go all the way,and they signed an agreement,they ll sue him for a breach of contract and return of their funds.
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by azeeza(f): 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2009
how true is dis story[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by tRoOE(f): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2009
Dbanj that useless goat angry angry
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by clemcykul(f): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2009
lol he is so full of shit!

am just tired of him he pisses me off, wid his *i too dey do* attitude, even in his gad4saken videos.
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by Michael13(m): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2009
alll the same he is still talented shocked jjust joined in
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by thegame(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2009
I may not know this story but i hav witnessed an experience wit a classmate whose aunty invited dbanj and paid full.
Bliv me u and urs, dbanj was there quite aiight but when d tym came to perform, all he said was 'if u r still sittin down,u r on a long thin' .before they knw it, he had gone n funny enuf,no one knw he was actually leavin d event.
It was so annoyin for d aunt and i think she took drastic measures abt it o bt i neva rily followed up.
Bottomline, if they say he did this, i would bliv it cos he has done it before to some i knw.
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by blacksta(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2009
if this true

pride don dey enter his head
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by Omolola1(f): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2009
where did u get this from
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by nkbaby2(f): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2009
abi him don dey drown with koko pure water?
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by yme1(f): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2009
interesting thread please more comment
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by yme1(f): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2009
interesting thread more comments please
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by Tobbey(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2009
me i dont no
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by muyiwa04(m): 4:18am On Apr 07, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by nich(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by Kozzie(m): 1:23am On Apr 12, 2009
Wn r we goin 2 learn 2 mind our biz in naija abeg fri D_banj
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by iniguy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2009
Stardom has simply gotten into his head. no long thing!
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by oderemo(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2009
Insert Quote
Stardom has simply gotten into his BED.

NO LONG THING.
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by lildainty(f): 5:05am On Apr 17, 2009
@poster ow tru is dys story?. . . . . if u are dere typing against d'banj . . . u r on a long tin. konibaje fun ,nitori otibolowo yin. cool cool cool
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by jamace(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2009
Dbanj please clear yourself. This allegation is damn negative. Dbanj, I am waiting o.
Re: Dbanj: From Koko Master To Koko Thief by muyiwa04(m): 6:16am On Apr 19, 2009
lil dainty:

@poster ow tru is dys story?. . . . . if u are dere typing against d'banj . . . u r on a long tin. konibaje fun ,nitori otibolowo yin. cool cool cool
http://www.modernghana.com/movie/4402/3/dbanj-the-koko-master-fingered-as-thief.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOLY COW !!!! What Type Of Church Allows This? (photos) / OMG!!! Davido Finally Explain What He Meant By (banana Fall On You) See Shocking / Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.