Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,817 members, 7,872,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

See What A Police DPO Did To A Nairalander's Keke Napep - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Police DPO Did To A Nairalander's Keke Napep (1462 Views)

Man With 'Osha Ojota' Tattoo Caught Pickpocketing A Police Officer (Photos) / Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / LASTMA Official Beaten To Stupor By Keke Napep Riders (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Police DPO Did To A Nairalander's Keke Napep by delesule(m): 4:43am On Aug 27, 2015
The DPO attached to area c police command ordered the destruction of a Keke napep parked beside of the road at ojuelegba. The Keke was parked behind other cars that was parked there. When the DPO came, he ordered his boys to destroyed the Keke and left other cars untouched

Re: See What A Police DPO Did To A Nairalander's Keke Napep by darisgod(m): 4:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Sorry bro cry
Re: See What A Police DPO Did To A Nairalander's Keke Napep by delesule(m): 4:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Pics of other vehicles parked at the same spot. They were not touched or asked to be removed.

Re: See What A Police DPO Did To A Nairalander's Keke Napep by AngryNigerian(m): 4:51am On Aug 27, 2015
can any good news come out of d NPF!!!
Re: See What A Police DPO Did To A Nairalander's Keke Napep by nusta(m): 4:56am On Aug 27, 2015
Nigerian Police and their brutality!
Re: See What A Police DPO Did To A Nairalander's Keke Napep by delesule(m): 4:57am On Aug 27, 2015
The rider who is a physically challenge person confronted the police DPO.
The DPO asked the power he have to confront him and order his arrest. The resist and asked on what offense. The DPO order his Keke to be taking to station and called the man all kind of discriminating names
Re: See What A Police DPO Did To A Nairalander's Keke Napep by delesule(m): 5:07am On Aug 27, 2015
One press guy who is not on scene of incident met the physically challenge man and they went to the station together. The press guy went in and take the picture of the man.
When one of the patrol came to the station one of the police men advice the Keke rider to leave the vicinity.
The man went to national stadium to call his physically challenge colleague.
On getting to the station the DPO told them that. The Keke rider insulted him in public and asked them to bring him to him.
Later in the late afternoon the Keke was released.

1 Like

Re: See What A Police DPO Did To A Nairalander's Keke Napep by fabraham(m): 5:38am On Aug 27, 2015
Impunity and abuse of office is common in the NPF.This is just a trivial case compared to what Nigerians are facing daily.
Re: See What A Police DPO Did To A Nairalander's Keke Napep by pyyxxaro: 6:22am On Aug 27, 2015
The Police is ur friend

Don't worry by this time next year,

Na Helicopter u go de fly wink

1 Like

Re: See What A Police DPO Did To A Nairalander's Keke Napep by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 27, 2015
your should have take the picture of policemen who did ... had it been you have evidence .. I would have help your fight back. I am also an Operator.
Re: See What A Police DPO Did To A Nairalander's Keke Napep by delesule(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
oluface:
your should have take the picture of policemen who did ... had it been you have evidence .. I would have help your fight back. I am also an Operator.

I have his picture
He is the DPO of area C command
Re: See What A Police DPO Did To A Nairalander's Keke Napep by Inkredible(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
delesule:

I have his picture
He is the DPO of area C command

Dont you think I have your own picture and can arrest you for defrauding me of my hard earned cash oga?
Or do you think you are more worthy or blameless than that DPO? Bamidele Sulemon your sins are greater.... You are a thief.... a cheap theif and a disgrace to your generation. Deny me and Ogun will strike you facedown right away.

I stand before heaven and earth and invoke Matthew 18:18 ...... Bamidele Sulemon you shall know no peace untill you return my hard earned cash to me
Re: See What A Police DPO Did To A Nairalander's Keke Napep by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2015
Inkredible:

Dont you think I have your own picture and can arrest you for defrauding me of my hard earned cash oga?
Or do you think you are more worthy or blameless than that DPO? Bamidele Sulemon your sins are greater.... You are a thief.... a cheap theif and a disgrace to your generation. Deny me and Ogun will strike you facedown right away.

I stand before heaven and earth and invoke Matthew 18:18 ...... Bamidele Sulemon you shall know no peace untill you return my hard earned cash to me
wht is going on here.
Re: See What A Police DPO Did To A Nairalander's Keke Napep by brunofarad(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Nigerian p

(1) (Reply)

A Bitter Experience With The Nigerian Police / Kidnappers Kill 10-yr Old Boy In Kano After Demanding For N500m Ransom(Pics) / These Shocking Photos About Ritualists Are Causing A Huge Debate On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.