Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,646 members, 7,885,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Book Advert. Strategy Of Overcoming Satanic Plots. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Advert. Strategy Of Overcoming Satanic Plots. (653 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths / Satanic Suggestions While Serving God / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Book Advert. Strategy Of Overcoming Satanic Plots. by egre: 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2009
I am marketing a christian literature tittled STRATEGY OF OVERCOMING SATANIC PLOTS. This book buttresses the established wiles of the devil in luring mankind to sin which started with our first parents Adam and Eve, and it also emphasise the methods on how to technically overcome the devils devices regarding sin through bliblical principles. Get this book and hault the mockery perceptions of our archenemy against our souls. the price for a copy is N200.00 only. contact my email to regulate the posting of the book to any location in the country. Email. josephmonshum@yahoo.com or phone no, 08030754420 or 08022375528. Finacial supports will also be appreciated to enhance Gods kingdom on earth through knowledge. Remain bleesed. the account no. will be sent on request.
Re: Book Advert. Strategy Of Overcoming Satanic Plots. by AKO1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2009
Please post all adverts on nairalist.com

(1)

If That Prayer Will Be Answered What Will It Be / Mp3 / I Know One Way To Overpower The Economic Melt Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.