Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,054 members, 7,912,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:01 PM

Where Can I Get A Topo Map For Rural Areas In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can I Get A Topo Map For Rural Areas In Nigeria? (1603 Views)

SEE Map,could This Be Why Boko Haram Started And Spread Like Fire In The North, / Nigeria French Language Village, Topo-badagry, Lagos Vacancy Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Topo Map For Rural Areas In Nigeria? by airroseice(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2009
Hi Fellow N.Landers,

I'm currently working on my project in School and I need help trying to get a map for my study area.
Its one of the villages in the Esan North East Local government area of Edo state, Uromi to be precised.
I have Google Earth and I used it, I was able to get the exact coordinates and a satellite imagery of the study area.
Although the imagery looks cool but I need a Map, A topo map to be exact.
Please does anyone know of any webpage where I get a topographical map? of Edo State?
Someone advised me to go to the Local Government to see if I can get a topo map of the area but I was hoping I could get it off the Internet.
Any Idea(s) will be highly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Airroseice.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Enroll For Toefl, These Secrets And Facts You Need To Know. / Latest News On ASUU Strike / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.