Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Urgent Matter Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Matter Please (1430 Views)

How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? / Family Matter / Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Matter Please by IyawoNwoke(f): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hello everyone. I really need advice. I know I might likely get a lot of junk advice, but I hope I get reasonable ones.
I completed my M.sc few months back, and I am yet to get a job. Just this morning, my fiance called and asked me to think of something I can do with a 100k before the end of today, he wants me to do something before I get a job.
The problem is, the only things I have ever sold are recharge cards and Pepsi products.
I have absolutely no idea what to tell him, and I don't want to disappoint him.
so, nairaland family, what can I do with a #100k?
BTW, we stay in umuahia.

N.B: some people will rush to check my profile and accuse me of hiding my personality because I probably have a bad track record here.
yep, I am not new here, nope, i haven't been naughty.
I don't just want to attract the attention of people who know me personally.
abeg lalasticlala help my ministry.
RoyalRoy, I'm sorry, I didn't know where to post this.
Re: Urgent Matter Please by Feranchek(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hehehehehe..... you just read my mind and added the NB grin grin
Re: Urgent Matter Please by mutter(f): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tell him you need to be more informed before giving an answer . People don't just jump into business ventures.

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Matter Please by nasha1(f): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
I think it will be proper to go to in the business section,so much ideas over there.
I am a business woman myself,I started my salon after my degree but was training while in school so not to be idle after i graduate.
Look for something you like,what is your passion?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Matter Please by Chidoks(f): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
you have to do the home work yourself.do you have money to add or are we working with only 100k.are you looking at a strictly temporary business or will you continue? even if you get a job.a mobile business or you want a shop?
what sort of stuffs appeal to you.do a feasibility study in your enironment.what is in constant demand but relatively scarce? that is what you may consider.you may not want to dive into a saturated narket.just look areund , study your environent and know what gives.are you mobile?
i think you should try this: fruits business.you available capital is good but may not finance some business i know but if you can get in touch with someone from the north to supply watermelon, cucumber, cabbage,irish potatoes, carrot and garden eggs.you can start from there.get a stand near the rich area( if you ask nicely you may end up not paying ground rent) make sure it's at a strategic position say a junction where people can easily park.beautifully arrange the stuffs ,and wait.they will come.as they come put on your most charming smile, speak good English while selling o.I wish you well...

1 Like

Re: Urgent Matter Please by IyawoNwoke(f): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Chidoks:
you have to do the home work yourself.do you have money to add or are we working with only 100k.are you looking at a strictly temporary business or will you continue? even if you get a job.a mobile business or you want a shop?
what sort of stuffs appeal to you.do a feasibility study in your enironment.what is in constant demand but relatively scarce? that is what you may consider.you may not want to dive into a saturated narket.just look areund , study your environent and know what gives.are you mobile?
i think you should try this: fruits business.you available capital is good but may not finance some business i know but if you can get in touch with someone from the north to supply watermelon, cucumber, cabbage,irish potatoes, carrot and garden eggs.you can start from there.get a stand near the rich area( if you ask nicely you may end up not paying ground rent) make sure it's at a strategic position say a junction where people can easily park.beautifully arrange the stuffs ,and wait.they will come.as they come put on your most charming smile, speak good English while selling o.I wish you well...
thank you ma'am
Re: Urgent Matter Please by IyawoNwoke(f): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
nasha1:
I think it will be proper to go to in the business section,so much ideas over there.
I am a business woman myself,I started my salon after my degree but was training while in school so not to be idle after i graduate.
Look for something you like,what is your passion?
truth is, I have never seen myself as business oriented, and I have avoided learning vocations when I had opportunities. Then I got Involved with this Igbo guy o, and now all I think is money.
my dream is to own a very standard creche say in two years time
but right now, I have thought and thought, and I don't know what to do with #100,000. I will really like a mobile business though.
Re: Urgent Matter Please by RoyalRoy(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
IyawoNwoke:
Hello everyone. I really need advice. I know I might likely get a lot of junk advice, but I hope I get reasonable ones.
I completed my M.sc few months back, and I am yet to get a job. Just this morning, my fiance called and asked me to think of something I can do with a 100k before the end of today, he wants me to do something before I get a job.
The problem is, the only things I have ever sold are recharge cards and Pepsi products.
I have absolutely no idea what to tell him, and I don't want to disappoint him.
so, nairaland family, what can I do with a #100k?
BTW, we stay in umuahia.

N.B: some people will rush to check my profile and accuse me of hiding my personality because I probably have a bad track record here.
yep, I am not new here, nope, i haven't been naughty.
I don't just want to attract the attention of people who know me personally.
abeg lalasticlala help my ministry.
RoyalRoy, I'm sorry, I didn't know where to post this.

Follow your mind dear...your mind most times never fails you. You don't have to "firm or pretend" for your fiance, tell him what u feel like doing, it's left to him to either support you or disapprove of you.

Worry Less! !!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Matter Please by IyawoNwoke(f): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Follow your mind dear...your mind most times never fails you. You don't have to "firm or pretend" for your fiance, tell him what u feel like doing, it's left to him to either support you or disapprove of you.

Worry Less! !!
thank you
Re: Urgent Matter Please by GodnGold: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
IyawoNwoke:

truth is, I have never seen myself as business oriented, and I have avoided learning vocations when I had opportunities. Then I got Involved with this Igbo guy o, and now all I think is money.
but right now, I have thought and thought, and I don't know what to do with #100,000. I will really like a mobile business though.
100k won't get u a standard creche.speaking from experience.But it is a good business.If you decide on the creche thing,I can be a good consultant. ..no charges.
Re: Urgent Matter Please by IyawoNwoke(f): 6:06am On Aug 28, 2015
GodnGold:
100k won't get u a standard creche.speaking from experience.But it is a good business.If you decide on the creche thing,I can be a good consultant. ..no charges.
thanks, I'm holding on to that promise.
Re: Urgent Matter Please by thelish(f): 6:38am On Aug 28, 2015
GodnGold:
And I will need ur help on this. pls put me through. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Urgent Matter Please by GodnGold: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2015
thelish:
And I will need ur help on this. pls put me through. Thank u
Get through to me,thanks.
Re: Urgent Matter Please by Nightmareo07: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
IyawoNwoke:

Hehehehehe.. U got involved with igbo guy?.
I tot u are igbo.

(1) (Reply)

cheap ankara fabrics for Aso ebi nd Resellers(2) / A Bad Wife Or Poverty; Which One Is Worse? / Can this be done without her knowledge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.