Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,485 members, 7,901,373 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:09 AM

How To Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number (5153 Views)

How To Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number Verification ? / How To Save Someone's Video Status On Whatsapp Without Asking Them. / Virtual Bank Account ( Micro Deposit Without Phone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number by gidimasters(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Whatsapp is a highly used social networking app for texting and chatting with friends and which was used by many users all over the world. WhatsApp Messengeris a mobile messaging app which allows you to send messages without costing you any price of SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is build for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each accumulation! Because WhatsApp Messengeruses the same internet data scheme that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends and do unlimited chatting.
So many users don’t have sim card cell phone or using tablet but the problem is that they want to use whatsapp in their smart phone. Today i will gonna to show you how to use whatsapp without a phone number, so that you can alsotry whatsapp in your tabletor somewhat else. Follow me below guide to apply the trick.
Trick On How To Use Whatsapp Without A Phone Number
*.First download whatsapp messengerin your smart phone from your mobile app store, if you are old user than delete your mobile number from whatsapp account.
*.After download completes install whatsapp in your smart phone and then close it. Don’t move on to next step.
*.Now we need to verify mobile number, so to verify mobile number we need to install one another application called “ Text+“. We have to install Text+ app because to verify mobile number.
*.Now after install Text+ app, open the app >> navigate to “settings” panel >> move forward and select “contact“.
*.Now you will get a private number in that app for your use, copy that given mobile number in Text+ app.
*.Open your whatsapp messenger app and at the phone verification paste that copied number and press continue.
*.Now wait for a few seconds you will receive a verification code in your Text+ app.
*.After getting whatsapp verification code, copy that code and use it for whatsapp verification.
*.That’s it now continue to start chatting on whatsapp without phone number.
Well now you understand the trick how to use whatsapp without a phone number and if you get any problem regarding this trick than comment below we will resolve your problem.

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number by wellmax(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Of what use is whatsapp without phone number
Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
To have wasted my time in reading through this... This makes me hungry more!
Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number by consultancy: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
rubbish... it says the number is not a valid number for the country
Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number by Abdulhakeem1(m): 2:46am On Sep 05, 2015
gidimasters:
Whatsapp is a highly used social networking app for texting and chatting with friends and which was used by many users all over the world. WhatsApp Messengeris a mobile messaging app which allows you to send messages without costing you any price of SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is build for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each accumulation! Because WhatsApp Messengeruses the same internet data scheme that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends and do unlimited chatting.
So many users don’t have sim card cell phone or using tablet but the problem is that they want to use whatsapp in their smart phone. Today i will gonna to show you how to use whatsapp without a phone number, so that you can alsotry whatsapp in your tabletor somewhat else. Follow me below guide to apply the trick.
Trick On How To Use Whatsapp Without A Phone Number
*.First download whatsapp messengerin your smart phone from your mobile app store, if you are old user than delete your mobile number from whatsapp account.
*.After download completes install whatsapp in your smart phone and then close it. Don’t move on to next step.
*.Now we need to verify mobile number, so to verify mobile number we need to install one another application called “ Text+“. We have to install Text+ app because to verify mobile number.
*.Now after install Text+ app, open the app >> navigate to “settings” panel >> move forward and select “contact“.
*.Now you will get a private number in that app for your use, copy that given mobile number in Text+ app.
*.Open your whatsapp messenger app and at the phone verification paste that copied number and press continue.
*.Now wait for a few seconds you will receive a verification code in your Text+ app.
*.After getting whatsapp verification code, copy that code and use it for whatsapp verification.
*.That’s it now continue to start chatting on whatsapp without phone number.
Well now you understand the trick how to use whatsapp without a phone number and if you get any problem regarding this trick than comment below we will resolve your problem.
Interesting JOO!!! d tot runs through my mind alwayz, i wonder how internet tablet owner cope with whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number by MarkJohn404(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
In order to use the WhatsApp Messenger on smartphones or tablets, users need a SIM card or phone number to verify the WhatsApp setup. But if you want to use WhatsApp without Phone Number or SIM Card by any reason then verifying WhatsApp using TextNow or existing landline is the simplest options.

How to Use WhatsApp without Phone Number or SIM Card

Using WhatsApp without SIM Card or Phone Number is a pretty simple thing. Here are step by step process to Use WhatsApp without Phone Number or SIM Card:

(1) Verify Whatsapp Using TextNow[/b]

• Download [b]TextNow App
on your smartphone and install it.

• Open it and complete the setup process and then note down the number. You can find the TextNow number by following:

Android: Open the TextNow app then tap on 3 line icon located on the top right corner.
iPhone: Tap on three line icon present on the top left corner.
Windows Phone: Open People tab. You should see your phone number here.

• Now open Whatsapp Messenger and then Agree the terms and conditions.

• When you are asked to enter your mobile number, you have to choose your country and then enter the TextNow phone number which you ound in above Step.

• Within minutes you will see SMS verification failed message. Tap on “Call me” button and you will get an automatic call from Whatsapp.

• Open Textnow application and receive a phone call from Whatsapp to get the verification code (6-digit code).

• Enter the 6-digit verification code which you received in the call in your Whatsapp account.

• Once the setup is completed, you have successfully created your Whatsapp account without phone number.

Now enjoy !!

(2) Verify Whatsapp using Existing Landline

• Open WhatsApp Messenger on your mobile phone, tablet or your PC.

• Enter your Landline phone number and then choose your country.

• Within minutes, you will see a SMS verification failed message. Tap on Call me option and you will get the verification code via a call on your Landline Phone.

• Once you have received the 6-digit code, enter it in Whatsapp application.

• Once the setup process is completed and you have successfully configured Whatsapp without phone number on your device. That's it.

Read in details from here: www.zerodollartips.com/whatsapp-without-phone-number-sim-card/

Thanks !!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Biggest Frustration With Blogging? Drop Them Here, I'm Here To Help! / Moving To Oop Javascript/php Class Module Creation & Instantiation / Free Cgpa Calculator For Undergraduate Written With Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.