Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,212 members, 7,880,782 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (349431 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Thanks for ur comments but pls did u check the date of the post u commented on
Well what u just commented on is the drugs used so far and gumboro was properly taken care of on day 10 and day 17
Then in broilers maxi yeild is very Much ok cos it contains high sucrose which induces growth rate and fat but in laying birds /pullet vitalyte is better as fat is highly discouraged
Once again I say thank U
Hollawayn05:

Hello Sir, Nice work and may God be with you..
I just wanted to point out somethings to you..
ur multivitamin isn't dat owk, it contains low concentration of necessary vitamins and minerals, vitalite sud be better or any Oda with high concentrations..and pls don't forget ur Gomboro vaccine, it is more common in broilers than Newcastle cos of the short period of keeping b4 cropping.
#ThankYou

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
lmodemama:

pls.can I get this all male line broiler?I am in delta.my no.08034846887.and how much.?
Yea we can, delta is not a problem I delivered to Asaba and agbor last wk
If ur on wats app let's chat no problem
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kioboy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Oga neo, you are doing a nice job here thanks so much. Pls encouraged those who have gotten this broilers to update their progresses sofar on this thread, it will breath more life and higher traffic to this beautiful thread and encourage you to do more.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
I ve even called most of them on phone but the problem is that most of them are guest on nairaland and they say that they don't want to register for personal reasons
While some are saying they don't want people commenting on their personal biz even the pic u see me uploading I was told not to attach a name to it, for personal reasons
So I always believe and respect peoples privacy
kioboy:
Oga neo, you are doing a nice job here thanks so much. Pls encouraged those who have gotten this broilers to update their progresses sofar on this thread, it will breath more life and higher traffic to this beautiful thread and encourage you to do more.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Guliver(m): 4:07am On Aug 24, 2016
oga neo.meka ooo.can u supply obj line to pH.wld need t October .why will some one buy Xmas broiler by august,DAT s waste of money,and ur bird are prone to disease,once they exceed 10wks.obj broiler s best harvested @ 10 wks

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2016
Ph is no problem till then
My good friend 10wks is ur personal choice what u don't know is that by oct is injury time for buy Doc for christmas and therefore the DOC prices will shoot
Then at that time u will will feeding round the clock and over walking ur self just to make sure u Muct meet up with xmas sales size
Then funny enough at xmas u ve sizes with price tags and if u bring a quail sized bird to market will u know the rest
Broilers are prune to sickness if ur management is poor and if ur feeding is been rationed
So the choice is urs
Guliver:
oga neo.meka ooo.can u supply obj line to pH.wld need t October .why will some one buy Xmas broiler by august,DAT s waste of money,and ur bird are prone to disease,once they exceed 10wks.obj broiler s best harvested @ 10 wks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pls if ur in ondo state part of osun state closer to ondo town and u raised 4wks broilers but wished to sell and make some money and re stock for xmas pls contact me for bulk purchase ur 4 to 5wks boilers
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Preciousseed(m): 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
Long live agriculture section of Nairaland. please I have passion for poultry, though I don't have enough money to do in large scale, as such considering starting with as small as 20birds at day old. My question now is this, should I go ahead with the plan? Your advise please!
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by darian5735(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Order for your day old Broiler and brooding till 4 weeks old from me. Mobile/whatsapp: +2348057357961
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by darian5735(m): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
noeloge82:
Pls if ur in ondo state part of osun state closer to ondo town and u raised 4wks broilers but wished to sell and make some money and re stock for xmas pls contact me for bulk purchase ur 4 to 5wks boilers

Am in Ibadan,I have 4weeks old broilers. If you are interested you can call or whatsapp me on +2348057357961
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Preciousseed(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Engineermbugame:
We are getting ready bro,i wil need 25 birds by next month i lives in anambra.can it be possible to do waybill?
Am in Enugu and will be in need of 25 pieces of doc. Maybe we can combine to have a carton and share it. what do you thing?.....08064046141 is my whatsapp number......
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jeckin205: 2:45am On Aug 27, 2016
Noeloge82@; can antibiotic drug be mixed with anticocci drug in water for broiler. Again, does anticocci drug & vitamin or multivitamin be mixed for broiler in drinking water
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Engineermbugame(m): 2:54am On Aug 27, 2016
Preciousseed:

Am in Enugu and will be in need of 25 pieces of doc. Maybe we can combine to have a carton and share it. what do you thing?.....08064046141 is my whatsapp number......
ok d problem is can u come over via anambra
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Engineermbugame(m): 3:03am On Aug 27, 2016
Preciousseed:

my whaasapp numbers 08088921568
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:04am On Aug 27, 2016
Yea
U can mix the 3 together
No problem
jeckin205:
Noeloge82@; can antibiotic drug be mixed with anticocci drug in water for broiler. Again, does anticocci drug & vitamin or multivitamin be mixed for broiler in drinking water
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kioboy(m): 6:34am On Aug 27, 2016
noeloge82:
Yea
U can mix the 3 together
No problem

Boss this answered my question too, thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Preciousseed(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2016
Engineermbugame:
ok d problem is can u come over via anambra
You are in Onitsha right? You can forward mine to me after collecting yours at Onitsha , depending on the logistics arrangement!
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kellz0(m): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
any body in delta, asaba, aqbor or anambra that wooould want to share a cartooon of dooc with We can buy from ooqa neo and he share it foooor us and send to oour varioous loocatiooon
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jeckin205: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
noeloge82:
Yea
U can mix the 3 together
No problem
can lasota be admitted to sick birds
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
If they are very weak no
But if not very weak yes
So what's the sickness level
jeckin205:
can lasota be admitted to sick birds
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by EMriss(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hmmm..long live my agriculturists...im very interested dis broiler breeding but m a newie into ds business...i want to sell for xmas. Wat size (how old) do u cosider me to start wit and any oda info..pls i need ur precious replys
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Size depends on ur feeding
The more the feeding the better the size
Where is ur location
And it depends on ur love for birds brooding from day old can be fun
EMriss:
Hmmm..long live my agriculturists...im very interested dis broiler breeding but m a newie into ds business...i want to sell for xmas. Wat size (how old) do u cosider me to start wit and any oda info..pls i need ur precious replys
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by EMriss(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kaduna...ur whatsapp digit pls
noeloge82:
Size depends on ur feeding
The more the feeding the better the size
Where is ur location
And it depends on ur love for birds brooding from day old can be fun
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2016
EMriss:
Kaduna...ur whatsapp digit pls
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
Still looking for 4 to 5wks
noeloge82:
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by darian5735(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
I have 300 broilers but am in ibadan,can we make a deal

noeloge82:
Still looking for 4 to 5wks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
darian5735:
I have 300 broilers but am in ibadan,can we make a deal

Well let's look at the transport
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by darian5735(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
noeloge82:

Well let's look at the transport
Let's chat over whatsapp,my didit is 08057357961
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kingjonez: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please, I started rearing Day Old Chicks (Broilers) recently. they were doing fine till the fifth day when I recorded the first death. I noticed each bird's heartbeat becomes very pronounced and seems like it's breathing with its whole body before it dies. I've lost 3 now.
pls what could be wrong with them ?
Two, can someone mix Lasota and gumboro together or they must be administered separately on different days ?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
U can't mix lasota and gumboro
What have u been given the birds from day 1
kingjonez:
Please, I started rearing Day Old Chicks (Broilers) recently. they were doing fine till the fifth day when I recorded the first death. I noticed each bird's heartbeat becomes very pronounced and seems like it's breathing with its whole body before it dies. I've lost 3 now.
pls what could be wrong with them ?
Two, can someone mix Lasota and gumboro together or they must be administered separately on different days ?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kingjonez: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
noeloge82:
U can't mix lasota and gumboro
What have u been given the birds from day 1
Antibiotics (1st 5days) & Anti cocci (6th day).
plan on lasota or gumboro on the 8th day.
thanks for the quick response
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by obirocz: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
@kingjonz its obvious ur birds suffered a respiratory disease, I suggest gumboro be given earlier,like in first week..And consult a vet for credible advice on drugs mixing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.