Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,700 members, 7,932,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:35 PM

How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams (36828 Views)

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams / Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) / Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2015
Zoo Graduates! instead of thinking of what he is coming to invent, he is playin in the mud. mcheww! Nigeria has made a mockery of us. Biafra MUST come!!!
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by DaddyA(m): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2015
This bathing of dirty water,is becoming tomuch,this, i tell you,is happening in the whole institute in nigeria,is to bad.
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Waspy(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2015
The kinds of graduates schools turn out these days pass for stack illiterates. sad sad sad undecided
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by columbus007(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2015
You knw when children are still children,they do the things children do undecided
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by realtheo: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2015
Students should stop this deadly way of graduation celebration....it kills.....they no born u well say u do am for unizik...security and anti cult go chop u alive
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by chichriso: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2015
I hate to be wet after exams

[color=990000]CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK [/color]

Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by sladimeji(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2015
Babe2sure:
Now what is the rationale behind this rubbish act? That was how a student was mistakenly given acid bath, sometime ago. They will never learn from other people's experiences.
Babe chill....its all fun joor
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Taiwo20(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
londongal03:
graduate!

Barbarians! You meant to say?
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Taiwo20(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
londongal03:
graduate!

Barbarians! You meant to say?
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by SamuelOjiulo: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Team Umuchima
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by hilsocial(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2015
It may not be his fault . U cannot beat the crowd in dat area( Eziobodo) . During my time i avoided all dat frm sch to eziobodo road only to see my lodge mates drinking coke, chilling and waiting for us . How can u beat about 50 persons ? If u want to run they may chase u into abt 200 persons in FUTO road. Anyway flex am bro last paper no be beans bt d kind flood for futo road now chai .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by soladebby147: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2015
NAWAO... all the same congrats.
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Tunagee(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2015
comrrex:
This how a Futo final year student was celebrated after writing his last paper. It happened in Eziobodo off campus. Muddy bath.

they are celebrating unemployment ahead
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by macfish101(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2015
This one na small tin na....when I graduated, the whole water from a gutter across my lodge was poured on me, infact; one gal even poured rotten okra soup on me. My body hear am dat day....lolz
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by peedeeasobie(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2015
acute stupidity!
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by m1500: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2015
BARBARIC BARBARIC!!! Was in FUTO and never witnessed this dehumanizing acts!
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Dubemkelly(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2015
I know writing your final degree papers comes with aan aura of excitement but this kinda celebration is crappy and so uncool
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by cooljude(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2015
That should be by Hostel D. That water is very dirty, Stagnant to the power of infinity.
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by JayJustus(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2015
nahhhhhhhhhhh... This is madness forreal mehn halla!!
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by jkbee(m): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2015
This is nonsense! cool
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by markfish10(m): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
rhema4u:
If he fail nko?
lol,...pls email me that pic 'beats by dad' I have problems downloading directly from the site....markngu10@gmail.com
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
markfish10:
lol,...pls email me that pic 'beats by dad' I have problems downloading directly from the site....markngu10@gmail.com

Okay sir
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by talljohn: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
congrats bro na our thing great futoite since 2006.....take my life and leave my GP, welcome to d new world
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Na Eziobodo road be this grin FUTO road been messed up since 45 A.D
Re: How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams by Sixthskin(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2016
Wrong bruh! It was intentional and not a mistake...No be acid? The person wey pour am know wetin him dey do. Aswear! cool

Babe2sure:
Now what is the rationale behind this rubbish act? That was how a student was mistakenly given acid bath, sometime ago. They will never learn from other people's experiences.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Final Year Student Of FUOYE, Ekiti Dies In An Accident (Graphic Photos) / Landmark University In Pictures / 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.