Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,391 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:08 AM

Terrible Customer Service! Nigerian Woman Assaulted By Turkish Airways Staff. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Terrible Customer Service! Nigerian Woman Assaulted By Turkish Airways Staff. (837 Views)

Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) / Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) / Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Customer Service! Nigerian Woman Assaulted By Turkish Airways Staff. by ndnuray(m): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2015

There is a story that is slowly going viral about a Nigerian lady, who goes by the Instagram name @addictbypawprint (TOLU) who alleges that she was assaulted by a staff of Turkish airlines, Mr. Selim Tartan in Istanbul.

This incident happened yesterday as she was trying to check in, she was told that she had been put on stand by and when she asked the reason for this as she purchased a confirmed ticket, she was rudely replied.

The poor lady actually got more than what she asked for when she started to record the unfortunate incident on her phone, as she was arguing with the Turkish Airways staff telling him not to touch her, we hear him touching her and attempting to drag the phone from her. It also sounds like he even physically hit the woman.

Read her story & watch the videos after the jump

I checked in and my boarding pass said I was on standby. The guy who checked me in told me to go and wait at the gate that I might be lucky to fly. I asked him why I was not informed as I bought a confirmed ticket that I needed to see the manager. Then the manager comes and said I should go and check the website for the terms of Turkish airline because a confirmed ticket did not mean I would definitely get a seat on the flight.

I then asked for him to show me where that was stated on my ticket. Then the guy said I should stand there and keep asking. Meanwhile, there was a family of 5 who had the same problem and we all were displeased so I started taking a video of how he spoke as it was an extremely bad service.

The rest of it was #assault #turkishairlines #customerservice. When we got to the boarding gate, 15 people had standby boarding passes. Some passengers had bought their tickets since May. Turkish airline sold seats that had already been paid for and then offered us 300euro compensation.

Before I started with the video, I asked him for his name. He went as far as writing it down for me that I should take this to any where I wanted. Btw, he called the #turkishpolis, when the police saw the video. They asked us to go to the airport management because Turkish Airlines is a big company in the country and there was nothing they could do. They asked us to delete the video but we declined. Airport mgt did not even listen to us. They asked us to go back to Turkish airline.You can see the video on the site by clicking on the source link.

This dude definitely needs to be fired & Turkish airways has to make a public apology to the lady.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!

SOURCE:http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/08/27/terrible-customer-service-nigerian-woman-assaulted-by-turkish-airways-staff-watch-the-disturbing-video/
Re: Terrible Customer Service! Nigerian Woman Assaulted By Turkish Airways Staff. by agabaI23(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Call it racism if you like

1 Like

Re: Terrible Customer Service! Nigerian Woman Assaulted By Turkish Airways Staff. by naijathings(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2015
Sometimes I feel like people with such nasty behavior were employed on purpose with being outrageously nasty and unpleasant boldly written in their CV.
Re: Terrible Customer Service! Nigerian Woman Assaulted By Turkish Airways Staff. by ndnuray(m): 7:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Hahahaha. You are partially right you know... grin
naijathings:
Sometimes I feel like people with such nasty behavior were employed on purpose with being outrageously nasty and unpleasant boldly written in their CV.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robbers In Military Uniform In Kano / Photos: Shitte Muslim In Zaria Attempted Killing Chief Of Army Staff / Second Year Kwarapoly Student Meets Gruesome Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.