Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice (767 Views)

Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) / Man Hid Cocaine In Shoe Soles, Arrested By NDLEA (pics) / We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by Geestunnar(m): 3:20am On Aug 28, 2015
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency on Thursday said it had apprehended another employee of Arik Air, Ikechukwu Chibuzor Oliver, for his alleged involvement in the smuggling of 20kg cocaine to London on Monday.

According to the NDLEA, Oliver had confessed to the crime and had revealed that he charged N400,000 for each of the three bags containing the substance.

Oliver, Arik Air’s employee in the catering department, was said to have assisted Chika Egwu Udensi to get the cocaine onboard the London-bound Flight W3101 on which Udensi arrived in the UK on Monday night.

Udensi, a senior flight attendant with the airline was arrested with the substance by the UK Border Force at the Heathrow Airport, London, shortly after the Airbus A330 landed.

The NDLEA, in a statement, said 35 years old Oliver, who is a catering loader at Arik, was found to have subverted airport security by concealing cocaine in catering supplies.

The statement by the anti-narcotics agency’s spokesman, Mitchell Ofoyeju, indicated that preliminary investigation had revealed that both Oliver and Udensi had been infiltrated by a suspected drug cartel.

Ofoyeju said Oliver had told narcotic investigators that he was brought into the illicit drug deal by Udensi.

The NDLEA’s statement quoted Oliver to have said, “It was Chika that introduced me into the drug deal. Whenever Chika gives me the drug, I will hide it in catering supplies. Chika knows where to collect the drug inside the flight. They pay me N400,000 per bag. I was expecting N1.2m for the three bags that I smuggled into the aircraft.”

The statement added,“The 20kg of cocaine found with Chika in London was concealed within the construction of laptop bags. The quantity and estimated street value of the cocaine is over N100m.

“The latest Range Rover (Land Rover) car belonging to the prime suspect parked on the airline’s premises had been moved to the NDLEA office as exhibit.

“As part of investigation, the rented apartment of Chika on Pastor Ojediran Street Ejigbo, Lagos was searched by operatives of the NDLEA. He lives there with the mother and siblings while his wife and children are based in Canada.”

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by Geestunnar(m): 3:21am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by akfeas(m): 3:31am On Aug 28, 2015
And they think it will last forever after intimidating me with their Range Rover Sport. I'll wait on my Lord for blessings rather than fast track the divine process.

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by chocolateme(f): 3:39am On Aug 28, 2015
Get Rich quick or die trying
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by rusher14: 3:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Do the time for doing the crime.

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by smuth(m): 4:24am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by buoye1(m): 4:52am On Aug 28, 2015
I choose the way of the Lord

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by Khd95(m): 4:56am On Aug 28, 2015
20kg is equivalent to 4 bags 0f semo undecided undecided lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by rusher14: 5:28am On Aug 28, 2015
Khd95:
20kg is equivalent to 4 bags 0f semo undecided undecided lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

Ar swear is ma fest time.

Dem tell mi say na semo but dem pay me oly 450 tazand.

Na now Ar know say na drug.

Abeg hep me beg oga pata pata.

Ar no go do am again.

Ar swear down.
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by agarawu23(m): 5:39am On Aug 28, 2015
20kg is too much...
only God knows how many trips was successful cos this isn't the first time.

they should face the music

1 Like

Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by Yustash001(m): 6:10am On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmm...so terrible...
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by naijathings(m): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2015
You work hard, spend time and money to build up a company and do more to make it a brand name. A person who begged and cried to be employed in your company now puts kerosene in the ppt of soup you have been cooking.
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by focus7: 7:03am On Aug 28, 2015
I wonder if am the only one that notice that 89% of the criminal acts mention in nigeria involves the igbos.
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by Khd95(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2015
rusher14:

Ar swear is ma fest time.

Dem tell mi say na semo but dem pay me oly 450 tazand.

Na now Ar know say na drug.

Abeg hep me beg oga pata pata.

Ar no go do am again.

Ar swear down.

Badt guygrin
Ok ah go help u beg oga make him giyu gud prison.....

Alagbon or kirikiri wic one u like
Re: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice by rusher14: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2015
Khd95:

Badt guygrin
Ok ah go help u beg oga make him giyu gud prison.....

Alagbon or kirikiri wic one u like

Abegi I no go fit sufy pison o!

Make dem just tell mi say make I no do am again. Daz all!

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: A Nairaland(dataseller24) User Scamming Other Users.. / Three Corps Members Arrested For Robbery In Niger / ROAD SAFETY CRIME, At Orhuwhorun Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.