Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

'I Have Raped More Than 100 Women And Girls’, Says Indicted Rapist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Have Raped More Than 100 Women And Girls’, Says Indicted Rapist (802 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP / Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / Arms Panel Prepares To Submit Report; Dambazau, Ihejirika, Indicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Have Raped More Than 100 Women And Girls’, Says Indicted Rapist by nijabazaar: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Ifeanyichukwu Alozie of Umuobia, Agbaja community in Ehime Mbano LGA of Imo State is now cooling off at the State Police Headquarters after his arrest by the Imo State Command of the Nigerian Police. He was caught in the precincts of one of the Tertiary institutions in the state where he attempted to rape a female student.

Ifeanyichukwu Alozie confessed to our correspondent that indeed he is a rapist and that since 2011, he had raped more than one hundred female students from different institutions.

‘I do not know what pushed me into committing such crime and now, I regret my actions’, he said.

As usual They always regret there actions and blame the DEVIL

http://nijabazaar.com/?p=455
Re: 'I Have Raped More Than 100 Women And Girls’, Says Indicted Rapist by Abugab(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Serial rapist noni.
He needs to be completely tucked away from circulation as he is bound to continue in his raping spree.
His type is better of staying with animals but I doubt if he won't still be raping the animals.
Re: 'I Have Raped More Than 100 Women And Girls’, Says Indicted Rapist by Mekybliss(f): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2015
So now your d**k is bigger than your head or something!
Re: 'I Have Raped More Than 100 Women And Girls’, Says Indicted Rapist by raiszy2k(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
what...
Re: 'I Have Raped More Than 100 Women And Girls’, Says Indicted Rapist by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2015
Send him to purgatory.
Re: 'I Have Raped More Than 100 Women And Girls’, Says Indicted Rapist by jantofubu(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2015
embarassed lipsrsealed
Mekybliss:
So now your d**k is bigger than your head or something!
grin
Re: 'I Have Raped More Than 100 Women And Girls’, Says Indicted Rapist by DaBullIT(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2015
Lock him in the worst part of cell / prison, let inmates do what he did to others unto him

It's happened in several prisons in the world , for instance a man rayped a baby to death, when he got to cell, he was mowlezted by inmates, sowdomized , and eventually i think he died of the injury

Now that's what i call justice grin

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Why I Think Amaechi May Go The Way Of Ibori / DSS Confirms The Presence Of Boko Haram In Lagos, Enugu And Others / PDP List Achievements At 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.