Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight (48888 Views)

Arms & Ammunitions Army Found In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight / Nigerian Military Step Up Their Game,See A Photo Of Airforce Mi-24 & Its Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by ba7man(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:

Stop believing lies hommie..

Boko Haram has never been better equipped than the Army.

The Army was just under equipped and poorly motivated.
Hmmmmm........ I don't blame the Nigerian Army for running to Cameroon.

I can imagine when boko Haram show up with those heavy machine guns mounted on back of trucks while our troops are with dated guns with 30 bullets allocation.
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by babestella: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Rexnegro:

And you also saw lack of motivation and mutiny due to infiltration of corruption in the military in gej tenure...FOOOL

And who are the people infiltrating the army if not northerners. Please take a chill pill, they have alway been a problem to themselves and to Nigeria at large.
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by j1mmy: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
quality of personnel matters more than weapons, most of these soldiers are illiterates who practice shoot and forget. planning, logistics, strategy, intelligence and coordination no dey their dictionary.

It is the man behind the weapon that matters
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by litetias(m): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Right under our noses a war is going on. Hope it doesn't escalate into a civil war.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by babestella: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Keneking:
great

All those shouting biafra should take note of the new Sheriff in Town (SiT) and his equipment.

Sai Buhari shocked

pathetic parasite. A parasite gains from something or someone and never gives anything good, but gives only death. That what you bunch of cretins are. Let every region stay on their own, your people say NO.

A parasite gives death, sickness and poverty just like BH.
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by chukwuboi(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Old helicopter, old tank, old design of machine gun......when other countries are using drones!!! UNMANNED AIRCRAFT
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by Rexnegro(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
babestella:

And who are the people infiltrating the army if not northerners. Please take a chill pill, they have alway been a problem to themselves and to Nigeria at large.
And who was the one with the constitutional power as president that allowed them if not gej...so bro you re the one to take a chill pill.
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by Rexnegro(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
chukwuboi:
Old helicopter, old tank, old design of machine gun......when other countries are using drones!!! UNMANNED AIRCRAFT
Can nigerians like you ever be satisfied ? I guess no....for me weda old or new helicopter , weda drones or not the main tin is clear boko and end insurgency #gbam
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by romzyxy(m): 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
See as d guy for the first pic wide leg as if say na only him waka come.
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by damyzino(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
moneybag4411:
Holy Mary mother of kwist

Orabasa......what is this? Chisos shocked No be that machine dem use for ''the expendables 2'' be that?

Omo na die be this ooo.....na person dem wan shoot with that thing? chooiiiiiiii

Boko boiz are in soup...their daddy grin

this one na terminator genesys cheesy
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by MrIyke002(m): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Carrying and posing with military hardwares your country can'tbe able to produce in 5yrs from now.our government should start empowering youths.
sixtuschimere:
IMAGE CREDIT: Nigerian Military History

Nigerian soldiers are doing well in their fight against Boko Haram.They have stepped up their game.See photos of some of the sophisticated eqpment used in the fight against Boko Haram in the Northeast: T72 M1 battle tank,a Huey helicopter,a Bofors FH77 155mm howitzer in transit,a pair of Chinese-built BigFoot MRAPs at the frontlines
Gunners and a Bofor 155mm howitzer.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/08/nigerian-military-step-up-their-gamesee.html

Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by totorimi: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
These are brand new military hardware, they must be the ones GEJ imported from Russia. God bless GEJ, he bought them before leaving office. The problem of this nation is that we do not know our real problem while we pursue and kill each other the so called rich amongst us are the problem they divide us along ethnic lines just to achieve their inordinate ambitions.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by nenergy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Another pic
This looks like a school. See children play ground don turn to military base. Jehovah tipe mkpo nam!!!!!
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by ihedioramma: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
has it stop?
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by notoriousbabe: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Before nko?na toy gun you want make dem get?mtcheeeeeew
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by shrimati(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tapout:
most times I just wonder what we will use in the event of a war.....if we are buying these weapons and being happy with ourselves for just boko haram sad
Just Boko haram? I wish you could relocate to Borno and find out if the are `just` as u called them.
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by smarttm: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tydies:
We saw better weapons than this during GEJ tenure. It shouldn't be a big deal..
mind u PMB has not purchase arms....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sabotage.
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by Tapout(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
shrimati:
Just Boko haram? I wish you could relocate to Borno and find out if the are `just` as u called them.

if they aren't "just", y hasn't the insurgency left the northern part of the country?? what's delaying them from coming south, East or west?? undecided
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by Adezy1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color] I love d latest development
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by searay(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Father give me this legendary body language
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by Eazydeek(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tydies:

Better weapons ? Like ?
Or where's your link ?
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by Eazydeek(m): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
sucess001:

These pictures have been posted more than once.

Can someone tell me what is new or why i have to be marveling at the same thing over and over again?

These are basic military combat equipments...we had these during the Nigerian Civil War...

When you have exceptional ones...let me knw...

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Mumu these are high-tech equipments not 1977 equipments

Hatred has blocked your thinking faculty
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by Eazydeek(m): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
korel9:
All bought by GEJ and not dis dullarpo from Daura angry

Your link ?
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by naijafella(m): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
All hail Nigerian Army
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by bonechamberlain(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
sucess001:

These pictures have been posted more than once.

Can someone tell me what is new or why i have to be marveling at the same thing over and over again?

These are basic military combat equipments...we had these during the Nigerian Civil War...

When you have exceptional ones...let me knw...

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I wonder o.... the high level of illiteracy and lack of exposure in Nigerian youths is alarming.
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by jayben(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
wash, those equipment are old and too rusty for modern day warfare
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by Trojan00(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tydies:
seriously?
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by Firevinci(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Now that's what I'm talking about
Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by Touchforfree(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tydies:

And that made GEJ to handled BH fight for more than 5 yrs of his reign.

Did he returned back to Otuoke with d more sofisticated weapons that you saw then or he brought it to show ¥øü and returned it back to the source ?.

U never tired ?......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.