Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger (4781 Views)

Obasanjo, Ojukwu, Wole Soyinka In London In 1960 Enjoying Jokes (Throwback) / 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture / Governor Fayose Jets Out To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by oshyno(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
ifelovemi:

I think we the southerner are getting what we deserve, why do we always pull down our own , take the case of Fashola, Amechi, Fayemi, Onu etc, this guys are close to buhari and they have a good chance of making its kitchen cabinet, but what did we do, we pull them down because of internal politics, take a look at the north , when it comes to appointments they don't not care about PDP or APC , they support themselves and they don't expose there negative sides, even when we know that they are also very corrupt.

So In summary I think the north are more Politically sensible than the south so lets leave baba alone to choose who he want to work with, once they perform, me am fine, after all we've been hearing about Fashola and Co, it will be difficult for baba to choose any of them if he does, it will be difficult for him to fight corruption and Nigeria we suffer for it.

Con comot dia. His money is gud but his personality is bad. If I nack u one conck 4 head eehh. What of Ogbonnaya Onu. What excuse does Buhari hv for not appointing him. Atleast there is no shred of petition against him. He is humble, worked soo hard for the merger. Worked his azz off to see the Dullard become president. Now he is not fit to become SGF. U better close ya mouth b4 I close am 4u. Hehehehehehe. When some of us saw through dis man we were vilified.
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
I lost hope in Amaechi when he told Riverians that Bros Jona is not their brother but Buhari is.
Greatest fool ever liveth.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
luchy34:
Ameachi the biggest loser of all time grin, he should do the honorable thing by apologizing to his kinsmen

Apologise to who? Person when e be say if dem catch am dem go beat am die angry sad. Make e leave Abuja go stay Port Harcourt for 2 weeks if story nor go change undecided. He is a slave as far as we are concerned and the Judas of Ubima cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by tomakint: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Demdem my niggur come out let's discuss now cheesy grin cheesy you know I always enjoy your debate on Amaechi's 'big boy status' oya come educate us on how Amaechi is the biggest boy in APEShit camp cheesy cheesy...............Whaaaaaaaat Demdem acting as peeping Tom shocked shocked abeg make someone throw in my niggur Demdem into the ring and let's play grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by wilcox(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Even if Amechi is made the INEC chairman in Nigeria Dakuku can not win Wike in an election. Incase you are not aware, our wish is that the election should be canceled so Wikes tenure will be extended by some months. Rivers state is already wearing a new look just few months into his government.
asha80:
If this story is true then even if rivers election is cancelled I dont see dakuku having any chance of winning the fresh election

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
bjdon:
Buhari owes Amechi nothing. Who remembers who IBB's sect to govt was or Obasanjo's?

All people remember is how did the president perform, and that is all Buhari is focused on. I for one don't give a damm if he appoints all his siblings and children into vital positions(and No I am not a Buhari supporter by any means, a simple search of my posts will confirm that), all that matters is will the people perform in the posts assigned to them? For me so called Federal Character is outmoded concept which should be done away with.
Of course if Buhari's govt does not perform (as it seems to be on the economy for example) I will be one of the loudest critics here, but as far as these appointments go, I say 'Good job Mr President' To Amechi I say 'Lagos Lagoon dey wait you if you no happy'

Correct post.

Nigerians , unfortunately have this idea that appointing your son as chief messenger in Aso Rock, or daughter as Chief steward in Aso rock means that the roads in your village will get fixed.(Like they do not have a State governor).
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by Dmano: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
Who send am make him go emty him state treasury 4 buhari campaign,abi na only him b governor then?abeg make him go sidon 4 ground
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by Desric(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wike in another propaganda,
If Amaechi was named as SGF the story would have been "Thats what he has bought with our money, APC will not see corruption in him because he was their cash cow etc, now he s not named another propaganda and jubilation in the camp of those who believe they've caused Amaechi's downfall.

These days, it's like Wike and his co-travellers owns and operates all the Junk online news media.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
The morale of this to Amaechi is one should not invest in folks like Buhari who will end up not surrounding himself with questionable folks like Amaechi, the financier of his decade long dreams. I learn from this. Henceforth no more mercy.
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by gebest: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
wike should be investigated too as the acting minister of education
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by c33b33(m): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
gebest:
wike should be investigated too as the acting minister of education

What makes you think Amaechi and APC has not checked that option?
You still have the right to petition EFCC.

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by Mckennedy: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Monimatic:
Buhari’s appointment of the Secretary to the Government of
the Federation (SGF) and other principal positions on
Thursday have continued to receive backlash across the
country, even within his party, the All Progressives
Congress, APC.
One of the victims, Rotimi Amaechi, has left the shores of
Nigeria in anger , for United Kingdom because of what one
of his close allies tagged ” utter shock with Buhari’s last
night’s appointments”
Amaechi was perceived as the cash cow and the arrowhead
of the assault against former president, and kinsmen,
Goodluck Jonathan.
One of the key factor that nailed Amaechi was a damning
preliminary report of his stewardship forwarded to Buhari
by Governor Nyesom Wike.
Wike had constituted a seven man Judicial Commission of
Inquiry headed by Justice George Omereji to investigate
alleged sale of some state assets as well as the projects for
which funds were allegedly released but not executed .
Former deputy Governor, Ted Ikuru alleged that his former
boss allegedly spent N812 million to furnish his private
residence, adding that the former government also spent
N4.96 billion on the proposed Justice Adolphus Karibi Whyte
Hospital with no structures on the ground.
Wike had among others, asked the Commission of Inquiry
to investigate the sale of Omoku 150 MW Gas Turbine ,
Adam 360 MW Gas Turbine, Trans-Amadi 136 MW Gas
Turbine as well as the Eleme 75 MW Gas Turbine. –
He also said “I am confident that President Buhari will
support my administration in the quest to tackle the massive
corruption that characterized the Amaechi administration”
It was gathered that even though Amaechi was being
considered, forces within both parties averse to his
appointments had lobbied some folks around Buhari to
insist the President gets a preliminary report on the tenure of
Amaechi.
Said the source ” Wike we all know had told the world
everything Amaechi did would be checked out, but there
were other forces who ensured Buhari took a look at the
prelim report sent by Wike on the alleged large scale fraud
by his administration. The problem Buhari had was, he was
careful about Amaechi because he did not want his SGF to
be indicted for large scale fraud, because some of the
evidence against Amaechi were damning.”
The appointments continue to elicit outrage against the
backdrop of the lopsidedness of the picks.
Even though those with him insist Buhari has made sterling
appointments, with consideration to competence and
experience, this group has not been able to defend the
appoint of a retired army colonel, Hameed Ali and
Comptroller General of Customs.
Amaechi was head of the fund raising committee for his
party, helped raised tons of cash, and almost emptied his
state treasury for the emergence of Buhari.
First, the speculation was Amaechi could be picked to be the
Vice Presidential candidate, then Yemi Osinbajo came. Next,
he was promised either Secretary to Government or Chief of
Staff.
Amaechi was two weeks ago screened by the Department of
Security Services (DSS) for the position of SGF.
Shortly after the screening, a dinner was organized in his
honor in port Harcourt.
It was gathered that despite pleas from his men and some
close to Buhari that he would be given a ministerial
appointment, Amaechi insisted he would not accept
anything less than SGF after being governor twice.
Said the source ” It was a big shock to him. This is a man
who almost laid down his life, fought Jonathan his kinsmen
to the end, spent billions of his own money and state money
to ensure Buhari emerged, and is treated this way? Who is
the new SGF, where was he when we were working hard for
Buhari”
According to another close ally ” He has left Nigeria, he was
so upset, i think to just cool off and think of what to do next
because in Rivers Wike has shut him out, and there is
nothing much in Abuja”

www.newsday.com.ng/sgf-amaechi-jets-out-to-london-in-anger/

"Michael" I know Amechi aka "santino" will go through all these,,,anyway buh Fredo aka "Tinubu" hmm..Buhari make sure you check that teleph one guy
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
c33b33:
The Lion of Ubima.lol

Adaka Boro, Ken Saro-Wiwa and now Rotimi. I hope he does end up like them.

I'll advice him to find another country,maybe cuba or venezuela else he may become the next James Ibori.

IPOB Youth

Cuba is not even safe for him either!
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by c33b33(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
byrron:

Cuba is not even safe for him either!

Lol Really? Why? I don't think Cuba is going to be taking orders stupidly from USA oh if that's what you mean.

IPOB Youth
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
ifelovemi:

I think we the southerner are getting what we deserve, why do we always pull down our own , take the case of Fashola, Amechi, Fayemi, Onu etc, this guys are close to buhari and they have a good chance of making its kitchen cabinet, but what did we do, we pull them down because of internal politics, take a look at the north , when it comes to appointments they don't not care about PDP or APC , they support themselves and they don't expose there negative sides, even when we know that they are also very corrupt.

So In summary I think the north are more Politically sensible than the south so lets leave baba alone to choose who he want to work with, once they perform, me am fine, after all we've been hearing about Fashola and Co, it will be difficult for baba to choose any of them if he does, it will be difficult for him to fight corruption and Nigeria we suffer for it.
God bless you!!! You just re-echoed what i have been saying since yesterday evening...
Northerners know how to unite themselves irrespective of party diff when seeking for a goal...but here, in the south we castigate our own!! Despite Kaduna and katsina state bin an APC state nw, have u read in the news were el-rufai or aminu bello masari were criticising and attacking their predecessors who are from PDP?
Unlike in the south here, Fayose attacking fayemi, wike attacking amaechi and Ambode attacking Fashola; even rochas is hated in the east...the south are their own greatest enemy and not the north!!! The north cant come and help us put our house in order!!! A man who goes ahead washing the dirty linens of his daughters in public; if @ the end no man approaches them for marriage; who loses?
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by Enahi(f): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Seriously if I were to be in Buhari's shoes i won't appoint Amechi for anything. Someone like Amechi is too thirsty for power to be given appointment. Amechi can kill just to get power, he is a traitor.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
c33b33:

Lol Really? Why? I don't think Cuba is going to be taking orders stupidly from USA oh if that's what you mean.

IPOB Youth

America has reached out to cuba and they are now friend's again.

Cuba will sacrifice Ameachi even before USA makes the request.

If OBJ can trade in Charles Taylor in other to get the support of the western leader's for his 3rd term inordinate megalomaniac ambition then who the 4uck is Ameachi that Cuba will not trade
In for more financial Aid from United States?
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by ahaika23: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
calebo101:

Apologise to who? Person when e be say if dem catch am dem go beat am die angry sad. Make e leave Abuja go stay Port Harcourt for 2 weeks if story nor go change undecided. He is a slave as far as we are concerned and the Judas of Ubima cool
hahaha my bro wetin you wan make I talk nah. The guy na prodigal son of ubima. But like in the bible the prodigal son apologized to his papa. Amaechi should do the same thing
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by c33b33(m): 12:10am On Aug 29, 2015
byrron:

America has reached out to cuba and they are now friend's again.

Cuba will sacrifice Ameachi even before USA makes the request.

If OBJ can trade in Charles Taylor in other to get the support of the western leader's for his 3rd term inordinate megalomaniac ambition then who the 4uck is Ameachi that Cuba will not trade
In for more financial Aid from United States?

You mentioned OBJ and nigeria;two ass licking creatures.
Cuba has shown they are no zombies,until they do otherwise. America came to terms with them,hope you know?

IPOB Youth
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 29, 2015
c33b33:

You mentioned OBJ and nigeria;two ass licking creatures.
Cuba has shown they are no zombies,until they do otherwise. America came to terms with them,hope you know?

IPOB Youth

I am just watching all these dramas playing out in Nigeria from a far

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by c33b33(m): 12:39am On Aug 29, 2015
byrron:

I am just watching all these dramas playing out in Nigeria from a far
Are you a nigerian? Are u in the country? Its no drama but reality.
IPOB Youth
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by c33b33(m): 12:41am On Aug 29, 2015
luchy34:
hahaha my bro wetin you wan make I talk nah. The guy na prodigal son of ubima. But like in the bible the prodigal son apologized to his papa. Amaechi should do the same thing

The earlier he does it, the better. But will pride and greed allow him?

IPOB Youth
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by slimfit1(m): 12:49am On Aug 29, 2015
He should be lucky he is not heading to jail.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 29, 2015
c33b33:

Are you a nigerian? Are u in the country? Its no drama but reality.

IPOB Youth

An IPOB in United State's
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by c33b33(m): 1:58am On Aug 29, 2015
byrron:

An IPOB in United State's

One family!please take care of Nnamdi Kanu for us when he comes over there.

Between,all those agbada and babariga that Rotimi has sewed to dress as Vice president, APC chairam and now SGF should be given out to be used for bed sheet since the plan didn't work.

IPOB Youth
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 29, 2015
c33b33:

Between,all those agbada and babariga that Rotimi has sewed to dress as Vice president, APC chairam and now SGF should be given out to be used for bed sheet since the plan didn't work.

IPOB Youth

grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by mccoy47(m): 6:30am On Aug 29, 2015
SAD!!!

Re: Aftermath Of Bhuari's Appointment, Amaechi Jets Out To London In Anger by IAMTHEHERO: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2015
ifelovemi:

Your comment shows you don't have shame.Even your stupidity cannot be wiped out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum / A Touching Documentary On Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile - ( Video ) / Please If You're A Traveler Avoid Ibarapa Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.