Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

Tunde Bakare Actually Declined CoS Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Actually Declined CoS Appointment (2796 Views)

Dasuki Declined Offer To Attend Father's Burial- Nigerian Government / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / THROWBACK: How Gowon Declined U.S. President’s Invitation To Visit America. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Bakare Actually Declined CoS Appointment by blackfase(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
We all know how high in esteem President Buhari holds Tunde Bakare & he actually tried engaging the fiery Pastor but he declined on this grounds.....

nigeriantimes.ng/news/exclusive-bakare-rejects-buharis-apppointment-as-chief-of-staff-gives-reason/

It could only then follow that no one but a northerner will nick that post based on this premise....

Re: Tunde Bakare Actually Declined CoS Appointment by menix(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Akuko ndi weedo...
Re: Tunde Bakare Actually Declined CoS Appointment by 4reala(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Who give am
Re: Tunde Bakare Actually Declined CoS Appointment by okpurukata(f): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ops must be Liar Muhammed or his son. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Actually Declined CoS Appointment by eagleeye2: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
hian.....Berem where you dey?
Re: Tunde Bakare Actually Declined CoS Appointment by Fleshly: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
^^^^

No the OP is Lia Mohammed's master!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Actually Declined CoS Appointment by Firefire(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lies Straight From The Pit Of Hell ... grin
Re: Tunde Bakare Actually Declined CoS Appointment by Dosinspector(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Adonbelivit
Re: Tunde Bakare Actually Declined CoS Appointment by jimmysho(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
There is truth in some part. Bakare rejection was not on the language but he didn't want to be the first to wake up and the last to sleep as a typical COS
Re: Tunde Bakare Actually Declined CoS Appointment by Shekau1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
I'm a Northerner, God knows I will never be happy with Buhari appointments so far, if I was from south.

This news is fake sha angry

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Actually Declined CoS Appointment by blackfase(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hows it fake? Didnt you see the link to the story?

Shekau1:
I'm a Northerner, God knows I will never be happy with Buhari appointments so far, if I was from south.

This news is fake sha angry
Re: Tunde Bakare Actually Declined CoS Appointment by Shekau1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
blackfase:
Hows it fake? Didnt you see the link to the story?

news of June 28-2015(Probably a rumor) and we are in August 28-2015. Your better than this undecided
Re: Tunde Bakare Actually Declined CoS Appointment by hinwazaka: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
I pity you people. You keep digging the grave for your entire region to be buried in. Don't worry, when the Ministerial list comes out, you, Femi and the gang will learn that you do not hold a tiger by its tail. You will see, firsthand, the true nature of a Neo-islamist President. Do you think IBB and Dogoyaro were playing scrabble when they released that speech. You will soon meet your morning, ewu.
Re: Tunde Bakare Actually Declined CoS Appointment by blackfase(m): 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
jimmysho:
There is truth in some part. Bakare rejection was not on the language but he didn't want to be the first to wake up and the last to sleep as a typical COS
Re: Tunde Bakare Actually Declined CoS Appointment by blackfase(m): 6:50am On Aug 29, 2015
eagleeye2:
hian.....Berem where you dey?

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! He Wants To Sue A Company But Don't Know What It Might Cost / Quit Notice: Northern Leaders Misruled Nigeria – Okorocha / Sardauna Shaking Hands With Northern Nigeria Football Team 1958 - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.