Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Amaechi No Body Can Push Ndigbo To The Wall Not Even Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi No Body Can Push Ndigbo To The Wall Not Even Buhari (1427 Views)

Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent / Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity / I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi No Body Can Push Ndigbo To The Wall Not Even Buhari by tysontim(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
The president of Nigeria Mohammadu buhari has been challenged to prove his sincerity in the anti corruption crusade by probing every corrupt politician in the country, including APC members, Vanguard reports.

He urged the president to extend the probe of corrupt past political office holders in the former President Jonathan’s administration to members of the All Progressives Congress who allegedly sponsored his election,
According to our sources, Amaechi said this after the 5th Nnewi economic summit and launch of compendium of the town’s industrial activities.

The chief also warned that no section of the country or anybody in the country, no matter how highly placed will push Ndigbo into a position of irrelevance or the situation of 1967.

The former minister urged the president to also be bold to probe those who sponsored his election, saying they are the worst corrupt people in the country.

He pledged his total and unreserved support for the anti-corruption stance of president Buhari and admonished that the president should probe past political office holders, contractors and individuals alleged to have been involved in corrupt practices in the country. He stressed that the president should look towards all APC members as well.

He said:“I am totally and unreservedly in support of President Muhammadu Buhari, in the fight against corruption. I support the probe of past political office holders, but all I say is that if you go back to Peoples Democratic Party government, we had corrupt elements, if you go to APC, their governors who funded the president in his campaign and subsequent election are the most corrupt people in the country.”

http://www.abiastatenews.com/2015/08/amaechi-no-body-can-push-ndigbo-to-wall.html
Re: Amaechi No Body Can Push Ndigbo To The Wall Not Even Buhari by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
FTC!
cheesy
Re: Amaechi No Body Can Push Ndigbo To The Wall Not Even Buhari by donholy28(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
Amaechi still dey wait im appointment

1 Like

Re: Amaechi No Body Can Push Ndigbo To The Wall Not Even Buhari by zuchyblink(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Amaechi should have it at the back of his mind that no body can call his name properly like his brother. To the eyes of the northerners,he is nothing but Nyamiri

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi No Body Can Push Ndigbo To The Wall Not Even Buhari by mykemiley(f): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
E concern una....
Re: Amaechi No Body Can Push Ndigbo To The Wall Not Even Buhari by tysontim(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Do you guys whether this guy na fake amaechi?
Re: Amaechi No Body Can Push Ndigbo To The Wall Not Even Buhari by size40: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
That name " Amaechi" has become a household name in Nigeria. Now one Amaechi from one remote community in the south east is talking some nairalanders thinks its my own Amaechi. That's my former Governor of Rivers state. Even when when useless police AIG called Mbu arrested an AIT media man that goes with the name "Amaechi Anakwe, for calling him a controversial police officer,folks here were jubilating thinking my own Amaechi has been arrested. What GEJ could not do, not even a million Mbu can do it.

(1) (Reply)

North Korea Warns Nigeria Against Encouraging Material Inciting Assasination / Nairalanders Intimidating CV / Striking Resemblance Between Governor Of Lagos And Governor Of Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.